TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

special loves and :hugs: for manu...just because - hope you are doing ok lovely xxx

awwww, thank you hun. that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :hugs:

yeah, i'm doing ok. a bit blue but i think there'd be something wrong with me if i wasn't. looking forward to tuesday and seeing my RE.

sorry i'm being a bit selfish with my posts at the moment. i'm sure i'll get a bit more chatty & involved soon. :flower:

manu - there is no such thing as a selfich post (as many people have told me here) but even if there.....you would allowed anyway :hugs:

you can be a chatty or not, as you want to!

Good morning ladies!
Dr. S – YAY!! Great news on the 12 mature eggs!! FX you get news of loads fertilized today…:happydance::happydance:

Lils – wow girl!! You know what is funny – No joke - the last few days I have been feeling much more energy and happier –:thumbup: It must be the energy you are sending from there! :hugs:Now I know what it is! Thanks hun! :winkwink:And yay for eating healthier over there…. Glad you got to go out and enjoy other stuff too though. Isn’t it amazing how when you’re on vacation you don’t even know what day it is! I love that you are having a great time….sounds sooooo cool.:hugs::thumbup::kiss:

PAD – enjoy Florida woman!! :shipw::wine:Margaritas…. And a pool….. oh heavenly….:sleep:

Butterfly – sorry you think AF is coming… :nope:Our cycles seem to be very similar…..:hugs:hmm Good luck on the house sale – must be hard living with your mum..:hugs:

Honeybee – ouch!!! Hope the rain/floods stop soon! that is NOT nice… :nope:GL in July! (if nothing happens sooner):thumbup:

Dr. House – what’s an ED Dr.? Sorry for my ignorance… :dohh: GL on your appt’s Sat!!:thumbup:

Manu - :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello and big hugs to Purple, Dwrgi, Asry, Froliky, Chicken, HTJ, Ella E, Mirium, Carole, Twinks, Lady H, HA, Nikki, Bearlake and anyone else I missed sorry!:hugs::flower::hi:

Sun is shining here again today and is supposed to stay that way for the next week!...:coolio::coolio:.loving the temp right now too....:winkwink: Work is slow- so I get more time on here! yahoo!:coffee:

xoxo:hug:

Lady H - Don't be sad at being 40, Life begins remember :thumbup:

Dr S - 13 eggs is fab, I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Pad - Very jealous, so glad you are having a lovely time. You sound so relaxed :hugs:

Butterfly - Good luck with the move :hugs:

Honeybee - I'm with you, I think mother nature should give you your OV for your birthday:thumbup:

Lils - I was going to ask you if you used crystals, I talk it from your post you do.:thumbup: So glad you are having a good time, I would love to be with you:hugs:

Purple - a birthday sticky bean would be the best. I don't drink very often so I'm not worried about giving up when I get my BFP. But thanks for the reassurance, I may treat myself to the odd glass:wine::beer:

manuiti - Hope you are feeling a little better :hugs: You take the time you need:hugs:

Love to all.

AFM - My temp went back up and has dropped again I'm very confused. FF says I will O tomorrow but I'm still negative on my OPK's. :nope:

Chicken - could be that things are different this cycle for you.... just keep testing with OPKs.. is it possible that you missed ? Are you testing 2X/day? I have missed it before only testing 1X/day. Also -do you have any CM? The big give-away for me is that I have EWCM 1-2 days before...then day of ov. nothing.

GL!!

I only test once a day, I thought that would be enough, it was last month, i got a positive for 2 days. I'm not great at checking CM it confuses me to be honest, I'm so rubbish.

Hello ladies, :hi:
I'm so glad I found this thread! Can I join? I'm over 35 and TTC #1 for almost two years now. I'm seeing an FS and after 4 failed clomid rounds I'm on my first round of injections with trigger and timed intercourse this cycle. All my friends are younger than me and already have one or two babies so we cannot really relate to each other. I feel this is a good "home" for me here :hugs:

ASRY - HAPPY 12 WEEKS & HAPPY U/S RESULTS!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :yipee::yipee::yipee: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :drunk::drunk::drunk: & HAPPY :cry: So freaking excited you made it too - YAYYYYY!!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome Owl, Rowan & DrH!!! :thumbup: Hope your stay with us is short & sweet. :flower:

Dashka - Awesome sanctuary, girl! Ahhhh, some people are more sensitive to energy than others & it is often those who are open to it (at least in reiki). Sending more major ~~~~ your way & cool its happening during Ov - catch that eggy, honey!

DrS - FAB news on 13 eggs!!!! :happydance:

Chicken - doesn't look like you ov'd yet to me. But you "may" be ov'ng now (or soon) so get to it :sex:!!! When you usually ov? As far as ups & downs, take a peak at my PAST charts (current one is rubbish) as you will see constant ups & downs & I have been ov'ing. As far as EWCM, you usually don't have to "reach up there", but just notice when you wipe - egg white consistency but sticky. If you're not getting it, drink 8oz gf juice daily & take mucinex as EWCM is very important in conception. It will help :thumbup: (Crystals - YES, but have more to tell later...)

Dwrgi - You are taking this cycle off right? Was stalking your chart but I "thought" you weren't going to be TTC this cycle naturally as you have to begin meds? Keep us updated - we want DEETS!

Butterfly - YES, the waters we bathed in ARE exactly from those springs that Queen Mary bathed in! They are just channeled up a pipe into the pools, but comes directly (& constantly) from same springs (I know bc I traced it all the way thru from the underground & looked at the schematics - (I'm such a geek in that way...but how?) :haha: :winkwink:

Purps - :hugs:

Bumble - charts just perfect. Temps should stay up pregs or not pregs, like Dashka said, unless you are preggers, it will fall at end of LP... GL :flower:

Pad - YAY for sunny margaritas by the pool!!! Did you protest your flight home or when you come back? :haha:

LadyH & Chicken - yes, I have heard same as Purps - baby feeds off its lil sac until implantation/placenta where it then gets nourishment. For the first 7-10+ days, your food/drink is not supposed to matter. If that were true, probably none of us would be here :wacko: (my parents were 20-yr old hippies, so... use imagination :haha: )

HTJ - YAY on donor!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Divine providence, my love...

Also, for 2-day prd ladies, I often have only 2-3 days tops. Also have AMH .74 for whoever was asking (sorry) & got pregs twice since that test.

Lots luvs - g/g to :sleep: as it is now 1:30am :wacko: Spent the night out with the girls (18 of us - yikes!) Glastonbury didn't quite know what to do with us :haha:. Locals want to give me local cider tomorrow night, but Dwrgi warned me about it - were you kidding or ?? I guess it is "homegrown" but it is all natural? Just 14.5% :wacko:

Like I say, when in Rome... :haha:

Big Luvs hugs & kisses to all - never enough time, but I'm getting caught up somewhat... xoxoxoxo

so followup is that 12 were mature and 11 fertilized. when doc told me this am i was like.. oh that is good and he said no.. that is fantastic. im really happy.. this from dr negative. so yay. before he was talking day 3 now he is saying we will look day 3 and possibly go out to day 5..

Butterfly - YES, the waters we bathed in ARE exactly from those springs that Queen Mary bathed in! They are just channeled up a pipe into the pools, but comes directly (& constantly) from same springs (I know bc I traced it all the way thru from the underground & looked at the schematics - (I'm such a geek in that way...but how?) :haha: :winkwink:

WOW there is going to be some magic happening to you ladies who bathed there SOON :yipee::yipee: maybe you should bottle some of that water and take home with you ;)
And Lils - love you!!! :kiss: hope you have awesome time for the rest of the trip!!! :happydance:

DrS - Fantastic news you got :wohoo: 11 fertilized!!! Whoa!!! :yipee:

I hope you all have a fab weekend!! Weather has been beautiful here and +25c warm which is lovely - hope you all have sunshine in your lives too!!! :coolio::bunny:

Ooh lilS that is great about the water :happydance:

Drs that is amazing that 11 fertilised, a little embryo football team :football: :haha:

DrS - fab news on your embies :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Lils - sounds you are having a fab time!!

asry - happy 12 weeks :D

big loves to everyone else!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lils - You are the best thanks for the reasurance I was convinced i had missed O and we have the weekend to ourselves this weekend so timing is great. Thanks hun. X

Dr S-that is fantastic news, so FX that you get to day 5 and possibly even some frosties!! Way to go girl!

Lil-sounds like you're having an amazing time. So glad you took the time to go to the Roman Baths, as they are amazing. I knew that the waters had healing properties, but no idea that it was good for fertility!!!!! Let's hope that we are all like that old Queen Mary and get our bbs in 10 months time!!! Glad that you managed to get out for a cider and possibly some pies; enjoy the pub tonight!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Butterfly-how are you chick???? Has the old bagface turned up???? :flower:

Chicken-good luck with You Know What!!! :hugs:

Love to everybody, have a great weekend guys!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Butterfly-how are you chick???? Has the old bagface turned up???? :flower:

Still waiting for the old hagface hon but have no doubt she will be here in hours :coffee: - T says 1 more month... :hugs:

God, I hate the hag bag! Lots of coffee, wine and chocolates for you then!!

Oh dear, only one more month? No pressure then..... Hmmm, you need to look for some willing donors!! I bet there'd be loads!! :hugs::hugs:

I'll have a scout out for you too!! :hugs:

Hi all,

DrS - that's wonderful!!

Lils - Your trip sounds divine!

Chicken - all the best this cycle!!

HTJ - all the best this cycle!!

Asry & Purple Lou - happiness & health to you in your remaining months!!

Drwgi - all the best!!

Dashka - all the best this cycle!!

Lady H - all the best this cycle!!

grkprn, butterfly, honeybee73, ella_e, drhouse and anyone I missed - all the best!!

Ladies, I don't have green eyes. I have dark brown eyes. I just thought this avatar looked glamorous which I like - anything to cheer me up now... :)

My ovulation should be coming up in a few days. I ususually use First Response ovulation test sticks but bought Clear Blue this month - the ones with 2 lines. I don't like the Clear Blue ones, the lines show up blue and I can barely see the line that changes. First Response's red line - it's easier to see the gradual changes. Hopefully, it's the tests and not my cycle. I will test again today - I did not yesterday because line was still too faint the day before. Today is day 11 for me and I usually ovulate on day 14 so I'll see what test shows today.

Also, since the infection after my miscarriage - I am worried about infections... :) so I felt a very slight itch twice and decided to go see my obgyn just in case and lo and behold - obgyn did swab and called with results which found too much normal bacteria? and gave me metronidiazole gel so I hope this does not interfere with cervical mucus, oh boy - this crazy, stressful journey.

I also decided to take Mucinex/guaifenesin this cycle. I have only taken for 2 days in some previous cycles. This time I will take for 5 days (as advised online). By the way - how do I display how I am currently feeling? I did not see option. I guess I did not look enough.

Have a great day ladies!

SrS 11...... Thats fantast keeping my fingers crossed for you sooooooo much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"