TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Just popping out of lurkdom to say :hi: to everyone

Can barely keep up on here these days hence lack of posts..but I always read :friends:

Still thinking positive thoughts for you ladies..buckets of :dust: and massive :hugs:

XxX

Hello Never! Look at you!

Dwrgi, Dash and Lils... have no idea what all my spiking is about... FF still reckons I haven't OV'd... I have no bloomin idea TBH lol...

Dwrgi bloody family are a giant pain in the ass! Don't bother about it... I get the same thing from my Dad's wife... but me being the cow I am I am deliberately so sugary sweet to her in front of everyone that she looks like a cow with mad cow disease.... it drives her nuts! Hahhaa...

Am evil... yes I know.... *chuckles to self...

OMG. :shock: OMG, no. Please somebody tell me FF is wrong!? I was supposed to ov on vacation - 4437 miles away!??? Had temp dip CD21, that should have been it (I thought at the time???) :dohh: No,no,no,no,no - NO! I cannot get pregs 3x in a row - my body needs a break! #-o It has to heal (Thats what was so great about vacay during ov this month!) Maybe it won't take or make a diff - what are the chances of 3 in a row? Or maybe FF is just plain wrong (but I didn't have 3 sustained temps & if it was a jet-lag thing my temps would be abnormally higher - not lower!).

Ah jeez. Slight freakout here.:wacko: It'll be fine. Maybe I should start prog just in case? Oh come on, God/universe/Grand Pubah - that was a dirty trick!!! :growlmad: (Yes, this is the only time you will ever hear me say - please don't let me be pregs!). :haha:

OK. Not in my hands anymore but I suppose I should take all my stuff "just in case" I got some kinda miracle egg from all of those magical places. Just in case. It will be fine. :shrug: Ommmmm.... Ommmmmm.... Ommmmm... [-o< OK, I'm done. Freakout over. sorta.

Hi ladies,

Hello to everyone,

It seems like I always feel down after ovulation. It could be because I am just waiting for end of cycle. It also doesn't help that I got to :sex: once this ovulation and it was not timed good either. Maybe, the hormones at this time of the cycle does not help either. I feel sad and mad...lol. My mind is trying to push me into one of those spells where I think - 'why didn't I do this earlier?' or 'why didn't the older women in my family tell me that it's time to start a family?'. Oh boy, I guess I am not in such a bad mood after all because I am typing this and am amused at myself...lol. I finally realized that using the 'advanced' reply is where I can find the emoticons. I was experimenting with the emoticons and looked up and saw the :sex: emoticon infront of 'Hi ladies' at the top as well:wacko:. (of course I removed it). Am I a clown today.

Dwrgi - your mention of your SIL caught my attention. Does she think that immune testing is testing for some sort of disease...lol. She does sound like a spoiled brat. You are trying to help her and that's the outcome. There's no need for that kinda behavior. Could be that she also applies a stigma to miscarriages but it's 2012, no need to be old fashioned - miscarriages happen. Could also be that she's taking out her 'rage' and sadness on you. She needs to grow up.

Ladies - I have seen this thread online that sometimes inspire me. I will try to post it - hope it works. I know that some of the ladies might be using donor eggs but seems like alot is natural. Going through the thread shows that. I think, if you click on the link - it should open up. A google search for 'Our over 40 pregnancies and babies' should find the link as well (in case some site admin removes the link).

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a22815589/our_over_40_pregnancies_and_babies

Have a great day ladies!

OMG. :shock: OMG, no. Please somebody tell me FF is wrong!? I was supposed to ov on vacation - 4437 miles away!??? Had temp dip CD21, that should have been it (I thought at the time???) :dohh: No,no,no,no,no - NO! I cannot get pregs 3x in a row - my body needs a break! #-o It has to heal (Thats what was so great about vacay during ov this month!) Maybe it won't take. Or maybe FF is just plain wrong (but I didn't have 3 sustained temps & if it was a jet-lag thing my temps would be abnormally higher - not lower!).

Ah jeez. Slight freakout here.:wacko: It'll be fine. Right? Maybe I should start prog just in case? Oh come on, God/universe/Grand Pubah - that was a dirty trick!!! :growlmad: (Yes, this is the only time you will ever hear me say - please don't let me be pregs!). :haha:

OK. Not in my hands anymore but I suppose I should take all my stuff "just in case" I got some kinda miracle egg from all of those magical places. Just in case. It will be fine. :shrug: Ommmmm.... Ommmmmm.... Ommmmm... [-o< OK, I'm done. Freakout over. sorta.

Lils - I am still clueless about FF but I think I understood right so can you do a home pregnancy test to prove so you know to start taking your prog. etc. I wish I could have an oopsie now. Anything is hopeful... :) ... :) All the best!!

Butterfly - :hugs::hugs::hugs: Here's hoping you get your rainbow :baby: in next few months OR... you end up getting something even better than you expect...(of the male species) :winkwink:

Pad - sounds like Heaven!!! (were they in wild or?). Yay, I was gonna suggest VIP fpr you bc now you can compare your chart to "charts like yours". It will provide hours of fun... :haha: Just so you can see that there are many others who have Erratic BBT (you can specify as one of the options). Its under "Analysis" heading, then "Compare to Community" (Charts like Yours)... Hope to it girl & pink :dust: to you!!!

Dwrgi - Hey you divine diva you!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks for the warm welcome! I look at UK's weather as natural protection against mass-immigration :rofl:. Most of it was actually OK (got blessed with 7/10 days sunny/non-rainy weather??? crazy, huh? Mostly all in Glastonbury...). But rainy days were quite cold & windy (wind makes it 10x worse), but I'm not complaining as it was a nice change for me! Thanks for your advice, re: eggs! :hugs: I know you got that speech too, and many other ladies have too! Ef 'em I say. I may do the freeze 'em stuff that I was explaining to Fly - worst thing that happens is that I find out - FIRST round, that my eggs are crap. There are worse things... I would probably stay away from wheatgrass if you are not sure about immunes issues - just to be safe. Oh the wildlife here - I am still running into exotic creatures I have never seen before & I have been here 17 yrs!

As far as SIL, perhaps she doesn't want to hear the voice of reason. But whatever the case, if she can't realize - whether she likes or hates what you said - that it is coming from a very lovely girl, who IS her family, and who cares about her, then its her loss! I have resolved to cut such ignoramuses out of my life - who needs that sh**, life's too short. Many others out there who will appreciate your advice & loveliness (like us!). Those are the people who care about you & love you & that's who is important. You did try - and tried hard. You can rest knowing that you tried... :winkwink: :hugs::kiss: (Oh & thank you for that incredible food list!)

Dashka - Awwww :hugs::hugs::hugs: thanks for kind words. Did you ever get AMH tested? You might just be OK, you know? Can't wait for appts - go to both, I say - all! You have to wait so long for appts there - you can always cancel the day before if needed... And when the time comes, maybe they don't do cycle monitoring anymore anyway? But, you will find a way - I just know it :kiss: Eeek - 40C/104F!? stay cool! How weird is it that our highest temps in the next 5 days is only 30C/86F? And you are like 3000 miles north of me! :wacko: You'll have to come down to FL to cool off :haha: People don't realize it really doesn't get all that hot in S. FL in summer - up to 33C/93F in dead-summer (mid-July to mid-Sept) at the very most.

:hi: Never!

Lots of Love & :baby: :dust: all-around!

Mirium - :hugs: We cross-posted. It only takes once honey! So please don't get down about it - I know, easier said then done, but try to relax & keep busy if you can. Do you have a chart we can stalk? Sorry, I'm an addict, you don't have to attach in your siggie if you don't wanna. Would you have listened to said older women? (perhaps why you are laughing?) I know I wouldn't have! :haha: Sending you tons of fairy baby :dust:!!!

Oh - way too early for preg test for me. I will just have to take prog just in case I guess... I really don't want an oopsie (unless it a miracle sticky of course - emphasis on the "miracle" part!). Another mc would probably send me over the edge. :nope: But, out of my hands now - oh well! Thanks for the link -very inspiring!!!

Mirium - :hugs: We cross-posted. It only takes once honey! So please don't get down about it - I know, easier said then done, but try to relax & keep busy if you can. Do you have a chart we can stalk? Sorry, I'm an addict, you don't have to attach in your siggie if you don't wanna. Would you have listened to said older women? (perhaps why you are laughing?) I know I wouldn't have! :haha: Sending you tons of fairy baby :dust:!!!

Oh - way too early for preg test for me. I will just have to take it just in case I guess... I really don't want an oopsie (unless it a miracle sticky of course - emphasis on the "miracle" part!). Another mc would probably send me over the edge. :nope: But, out of my hands now - oh well! Thanks for the link -very inspiring!!!

Lils - I realized we cross posted. I don't have a chart. I will check out FF more. I only logged on there and did some sort of registration once. You are so right - I would not have listened!! My sis actually did once. I am confessing now...lol. My DH did once too but I did not take it seriously. I thought he said it because his mom loves kids. So now, I find myself thinking - why didn't they explain a little more to me...lol. All the best Lils!!

On phone so no fancy stuff!!

Lils-OMG darling!!! Go with the flow hun. Remember cliches like third time lucky. And don't forget that you did bathe in the highly potent Bath waters, so u can be our very own Queen Mary!! I DO hope u r preggers and that its a very sticky bean. Deformed take the progesterone and take one day at a time! FX for you! Axx

:hugs:

Mirium- it was me and the SIL, and I agree she is being a pathetic dork. Its really annoyed me. My OH says that Im a nurturer but that some people don't want to be nurtured (bag face-her , not you!!) .

Have a lovely evening both!
:hugs::hugs:

LilS, I am also hoping that if the bath waters and mass reiki do their magic then you will get a sticky bean this time. I think never will tell you her 'oopsie' was 4th time lucky :flower:

Dwrgi, the SIL is for sure a hag bag :grr: :hugs:

Pad, swimming with the dolphins and stuff sounds awesome :cloud9:

just a quick hi...soooo much happier on crinone. im crazy exhausted and have a headache since i started it but my butt is now only still sore at the injection sites (gee last shot was monday and they are still sore..) which is likely what "normal" people have from pio..

Is there an AMH and FSH level where REs don't recommend even trying pills, shots, or IUI, and say IVF is your only choice?

Hiya lovely ladies.....

We've just got home from a 25 km bike ride..... the things I'll do for the baby I haven't met yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to hear that you have all been up to amazing and exciting things. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dwargi - your DH sound like a gem... a date night picnic and being totally supportive of your marking.. that's worth focusing on - not your SIL is probably stressed and not in the right space. Maybe she's having difficulty 'having difficulty" - I mean how many of my friends aren't trying - but have been having unprotected sex for yes... SEVENTEEN years, but AREN'T trying... Yeah right. I'd just speak to your brother about other stuff and ignore the whole thing...(and her too at the mo!:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug: Manifesting the positive - you haven't got time for her negativity...

Lilsuz - sorry hear that you are now back from holiday and back nose to the grind stone - why is it that it takes about one day for all the holiday feelings to drift away??????? ...... maybe start planning the next fabulous one - good luck with a sticky bean!!!!!!!!!! bath waters are miraculous.. you just never know..... :flower:

Re holidays - I'm going to ASIA for nine days, while the DF2B takes the boys on a med cruise - (am ok that I wasn't invited) Df2B and I are catching up in barcelona so that I can meet his kids (amazing that we have been living together for eighteen months and I haven't met them yet....) There hasn't been the chance to.... he's only seen them once in over two years....and I had uni and exams and couldn't go... bugger!!! Then we are off to MOROCCO!!! In the end we thought frig it.. no point sitting around waiting to get pregnant.... So if I end up puking in the souk in fez then bring it on!!!

Dr Squid - hope the court case is going ok.. and the hormones aren't making you feel too much like its all a rollercoaster..... hang in there.... just a few life events happening at the same time.... you are one strong lady!

HTJ - Hope the super swimmers won gold!!!! Any news????

Mirium - Completely understand what you mean about having to squeeze the bding in during a busy week - We now write the BDing dates on the fridge... is that lame or what... yes sandwiched between the dentist and the dinners with friends........ Hears hoping MIL will never see it!!!

Fly florida..... I'm not sure that the RE's are ever very positive until you are pregnant... then they are negative about the risks in pregnancy... Its part of the role.... just fly fly above it... I am due to start IVF in September and I understand about the least invasive... I just really want a baby so I would do anything!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: If you don't like your RE - get another one!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicken and Lady H - hope you had fabbo birthdays, wine, wise friends and wonderful fun!!!!!! Another year older and lots wiser I am sure!!!!!!!!

Butterfly good luck with the house!!!!!!!!!!! Hope that it all comes together....

Dash - great to hear about the visualisation - I am going to follow your lead.... I swear thinking about it reduces my bp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes Manu............

Purple Lou - hope the bump is beautiful and that second trimester is amazing..... you must be able to feel the baby kicking all the time now...

And to all the lovely ladies I've forgotten....

Baby dust to you all..............

i think i just got a faint pos
https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1042/photobmj.jpg

Drs...that ain't faint sweetie :winkwink: sticky :dust: coming your way

For the ladies that have been on this thread for a while and remember Heartree...well her waters have broken and she's 34 weeks along and obviously petrified...please send your positive thoughts her way :flower:

Dwrgi...yor SIL sounds like a gem :growlmad:

BF...how're you doing chick?

Lil...yip...this pregnancy was an Oopsie..was supposed to be waiting for RPL tests and had one rudie and now I am 7 months pregnant today with our rainbow :hugs:

Neesaw...dashka...HTJ....chickenchaser....manuiti...bearlake...other dr...pad...and everyone else I've missed :hi: and :hugs:

XxX

Dr S-that looks like a positive to me!! Well done kiddo!! x

Dr H-what a lovely post. Are you excited to meet your DF2B's kids or a bit nervous about it all? Glad you have plans for IVF in Sept-we have no time to lose!!! :hugs:

Never-I hope Heartree is okay. So, it means that she'll be six weeks early? Really hope that everything will work out okay for her, got me all anxious now. xx P.S. And well done to you, that rudie was meant to be!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Love to everybody!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi all.

got every part of me crossed for heartree.

dr s-looking good.fantastic news.

afm just ticking off days til ultra sound on thurs.not poas so actually enjoying some spontaneous bding for a change.

hope everyone had a great weekend.

vx

Drwgi...yes 6 weeks early...baby should be ok though...just small. How are you doing these days? Hows Jocr doing too?

I'm sorry I don't post as much these days...I don't want to be in anyones face :nope:

XxX

Wotcha Never! Please send Heart my best I am thinking of her... we go back a ways!

DrS! Congrats that is def a BFP!

Dr H... it is so good we now have some Drs on here!!

AFM... no change... no AF and no sign of it either...

My Godfather and his Wife came over on Sat night. I have always been close to them so it was great that they could come over for dinner... we had a great night and after a fair bit to drink my Godfathers Wife told me that she had suffered 5 m/c's... she had my cousin after 4 years of trying and then had 5 successive losses. She then told me my cousin who is getting married in Sept suffered her first pregnancy and loss a few months ago.... i could not believe it. I told her about my 6 losses and she said that no one even knew in the family that we were trying let alone suffered so much. I said that we never tell anyone....

I always thought that I was alone in my family with this. I never would have guessed that I wasn't... but it is one thing I wish I was alone in going through as I would not wish it on anyone lest of all my family...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->