TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi ladies!

Dr. S- YAY!!! that looks like a positive to me!!!! AMAZING..... SENDING VERY STICKY :dust: YOUR WAY!!! WELL DONE!!! :wohoo::wohoo: How many DP transfer are you?

Pad - you made me LOL so much!!!! "Cow with mad cow disease".... LOL....:rofl::rofl: you are awesome!! Have fun with the FF VIP version!

Lils - BREATHE IN.... BREATHE OUT....:huh::laugh2: I really hope you get that miracle sticky BFP and who knows maybe your body was so at ease during your trip that it was the perfect environment to prepare a perfect eggy.... (it was on vacay too....so thought he/she didn't need to rush down :sleep:)....:hugs: Good idea to start progesterone anyway. Are you going to do the suppositories?

Yeah my AMH was 2.5 ng/ml in January 2011 so not sure if they will want to retest it... Yeah our temps here in Toronto were nuts last week (40C was with the humidity -but actual temps were 30-35C)... this week looks more normal around 25-27C -but still very good for last week of June for us!

Dr.H - Great post!! Asia for 9 days!! wow sounds sooooo awesome :thumbup: I love your attitude - Bring on the 'puking' in Morocco!! That will be such an amazing trip! enjoy! when do you go?:hugs::hugs:

Never - nice to hear from you!!! Hope Heartree is ok! (I only know about her from her postings on HA's journal).... My sister had her son 6 weeks early - he was 4 lbs 9 ounces - was tiny - but now 9 months later - you would never know it - he is the chunkiest little guy!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hope everything goes well .... keep us updated!:kiss:

Hope everyone is doing well.... and GIANT HUGS AND LOVES TO ALL!!!

XOXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Congrats drs that looks like a:bfp: not surprising with all those great embies you got - can I have a spare one please? :haha::haha:

Keeping everything crossed for heart :flower:

dashka- 6days

butterfly- =)

pad- it is a shame stuff is kept so hush hush. tht is why when i had to have a leep i talked about it

DrS - It's a definite :bfp: if you ask me! Woo hoo!!!! Congrats hun!!!! :happydance:

Pad - :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Never - :wave: Please do keep us updated about Heart. I can't imagine how she must be feeling right now but I hope everything is going to turn out okay.

Dwrgi - Meh to the SIL.

Much love and :hugs::hugs: to everyone!

DrS - YAY there is a second line!!! :yipee::wohoo::yipee: what FABULOUS news!!!! :happydance: Sending you some sticky baby vibes :flower: How exiting!!! :thumbup:

Chicken and Lady H - Happy Birthday :cake::yipee::wine: I hope you both had special day :hugs:

:hugs: to you lovely Ladies :hugs:

Hi I am 35 9 days till I am 36 and TTC #1 also. I guess it just hit me and boom felt like I had ran out of time and wanted one! Came off BCP in May, withdrawl bleed CD1 on 19th May and now nothing no AF since..... still waiting....

Docs initially said I had to try on my own ( i have been checking ewcm, bbt temps and going to start opks this month, just not sure when to start testing opks given not sure of when o will be. cd38 today. Or do I count that as day 10 ??

doc said can get a blood test done at cd1 and cd21 but not sure how to calculate that when last af was 19th May??? any ideas ladies

not on any meds at the moment just prenatals

Just to let you know that heart had her baby girl and all is fine...she will be spending a bit of time in NICU but she's doing well...thanks guys :flower:

XxX

Just to let you know that heart had her baby girl and all is fine...she will be spending a bit of time in NICU but she's doing well...thanks guys :flower:

XxX

Thank you, Never, for letting us know. She must be so relieved. :hugs: xxx

Dragon-are your cycles generally this long? I guess it's the body returning to normal after the BCP? Generally, you start POAS for ovulation around and about cd9-10 ish and keep on going until you get your surge! Docs will tell you that you need to DTD every other day between days 10-20, assuming a 28 day cycle! Welcome on board, by the way! :thumbup:

oh poop!! I just did a huge post - then I fiddld with my smart card thingy - on my work computer - and closed the blinking internet!!! :grr:

ok try again....

Firstly
dragon - :flower: dont worry too much about your cycle yet, it is common to have delayed AF after stopping BCP, when you gt the first day of your proper period - that'll be CD1 - :hugs:

DrS - :yipee: :wohoo::yipee: :wohoo::yipee: :wohoo:
Im delighted for you!!

Dwrgi - your DH is fab - the picnic on the cliffs sounds so romantic!! bless him!! now I promise I am not harrassing you....but did you make the call about your meds??? :hugs: oh your SIL sounds odd! and it sounds to me like you were being completely lovely by sending her information - she should be grateful you would think!!

butterfly :hugs: Just because x

Never - lovely news about heart tree - I did pop over to her journal and now I feel all teary!! :cloud9:

asry and Frols - :hugs: the weeks seem to be flying by for you both!!!

DrHouse - your holiday plans sound absolutely fab!!! I am dead jealous :)

Dashka - wow 40o where you are?? I think Id melt! or spontaneously combust! :haha:

HTJ - I may have missed this...when is iui?? or if I did miss it when do you test?? - Im keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Lils - sounds you had the bestest vacation - so sorry that you are havuing to make up loads now :grr:

Pad - it is nice to know you are not alone...but you absolutely wouldnt wish this sadness about MC or this journey on anyone :cry: big loves to you xxx I wonder what is going on with you...very strange!!

ladyH and chicken - I hope you both had lovely birthdays!! :hugs:

I know I am missing people now...so huge :hugs: and loves and :dust to everyone especially those I haven't named yet.

lunch time now!!
xxx

oh poop!! I just did a huge post - then I fiddld with my smart card thingy - on my work computer - and closed the blinking internet!!! :grr:

ok try again....

Dwrgi - your DH is fab - the picnic on the cliffs sounds so romantic!! bless him!! now I promise I am not harrassing you....but did you make the call about your meds??? :hugs: oh your SIL sounds odd! and it sounds to me like you were being completely lovely by sending her information - she should be grateful you would think!!

lunch time now!!
xxx

Hia Lovely!! I've done that before too, it's a blinking nuisance!!!

My OH has his moments; we have terrible rows, and are too similar, really. Both hot-headed and stubborn!! Not the ideal combo. But we're okay mainly!! I hjave told him that people on here think he's lovely for his recent efforts, and he milked it, of course!!!

The meds are due to arrive this very afternoon! Am just hoping that Amanda at the clinic can get hold of pregnyl for me too.

How are you, anyway? Hope you had a good weekend? How's your father doing these days?

Big :hugs::hugs: to you hun,
Axxxxxx

Hello,
I have just joined the forum having lurked for a couple of days.
My DH and I decided one week ago that even if now is not the perfect time to conceive it's probably worth a shot now. So, we have stopped using contraception and I am off alcohol, taking Folic acid. I am 45 and my DH is 46. We've been together for 26 years and we are currently transitioning to living on board a 35ft oceangoing sailing yacht. We weren't originally planning to have any children at all, then only after moving on board, and now we ave decided to just go for it. No thoughts of fertility treatment yet - just the old fashioned methods.
Nice to meet you all.
Miss Fosdyke

Dwrgi - thanks really appreciate someone hearing me. I feel like I have been so stressed out coming off it and knowing my body isnt going to work!
Anyhow I am not sure if body is regular as have been on BCP for 8 years and it was regular on that. I will just wait till cd1 shows properly I have (TMI allert) pinkish brownish tinge to CM today so I guess that means AF is on her way now. Hard not to stress, I have started bbt charting and checking EWCM and have bought some opk sticks. Do I start checking with opk sticks now or wait till 12 days after af??? given af hasnt come yet?

Good morning, ladies!! Happy Monday!! :)

Hope you all are well and wonderful!

Purps - IUI was June 19th. 6 dpo/iui today...so still too early for any symptoms at all. Sperm counts on the new donor were excellent with 135mil post-wash. Motility was 47%, so motility wasn't spectacular, but hopefully the count will make up for that! And the only thing more aggrivating than losing a post are these stupid ads that fill up your whole screen! :growlmad: Sorry you had to repost :dohh:

Dwrgi - Eek! Both stubborn AND hot headed?? Yikes! Bet you keep each other on your toes! :haha: FXed that you find your Pregnyl! :hugs:

Butterfly - How ya doing? :hugs: to you!

Dr. H - Wow! Asia sounds amazing! Color me jealous :happydance:

DragonOrchid - Welcome! It can be so frustrating waiting for your cycle to straighten itself out. Hang in there, and vent here all you need! We all understand on some level! :hugs:

Miss F - Welcome to you as well! Glad to have you here!

Lils - Hang in there... try to have faith that what is SUPPOSED to happen, will happen. I wish we had control of the plan that is in place for us, but sadly, we don't! I don't know if I should hope for a bean for you or not... so just sending loving energy your way! :hugs: It's so good to have you back! :hugs:

Pad - Glad that fam opened up re: mc! Having someone else to talk to is always a great thing!

LadyH - Happy belated! How is the tww going? Hopefully it is flying by! xoxo

Chicken - Happy belated to you, also! :hugs:

Never - Good news! Thanks for the update! Hope all is going well for you!! And I don't think you'd be in anyone's face at all! We love our alumni :thumbup: :haha:

Dash :hugs::hugs::hugs: darlin'! Hope you're doing well!

AFM - I'm doing just fine! TWW is going slow, but not nearly as slow as last month when I obsessed over it. I will have lots of distraction this week as dp and I decided to drive out to the Chesapeake Bay this Friday. My extended family has a cabin out there in the Northern Neck of Virginia and there is literally no place on earth that I would rather be! Going to spend the weekend on the beach - swimming, fishing, eating blue crab :happydance: - and we'll drive home (11+ hours) Monday/Tuesday I think. Then we turn around and leave Wednesday for a visit to my cousin in Toledo, Ohio and home again on Sunday. So this week after work will be spent cleaning house/doing laundry and packing for our trip.

What sucks about all that is I am a contractor at my job... so I get NO paid vacation. I'll have a whole week without a paycheck! :cry: I have to admit though... it is SO totally worth it! :D I'm so excited I can hardly sit still in my chair! Bring on FRIDAY! WootWoot! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope you all have a wonderful day! :hugs::hugs::hugs: all around!!

Hi Miss F - welcome :flower: and nice to meet you too! living on board a siling yaught sounds wonderful!! I hope your stay here is short and sweet!

Dwrgi - thanks hun for asking, I am doing pretty good, feeling quite well in myself and bubs is doing ok :) and dad is feeling really well at the mo. he's had a scan last week and is enjoying a little break off chemo whilst we wait for the next consultant review - which is next week. he may be lucky (fingers crossed) and get some more time off chemo too if things are looking ok still.

ps. Hit the jackpot - really appreciate you allowing me to open up been crying all day and meeting people in the same boat just make it more tolerable given you are understood and dont feel obsessive or irrational.

Hi ladies!!

Dr. S – yay so you’re 6 days (I guess 7 now) post 3 day transfer?? That is a nice line then for that early! :thumbup:Hope it keeps getting darker and darker!:happydance::happydance:

Never – thanks re: info on Heartree and glad her little baby girl is here and doing ok….:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Dragon – welcome!! :flower:Hope your stay is short and sweet – Yes I use Pre-Seed…

Miss F – welcome too! :flower:wow a sailing yacht sounds lovely! Hope your stay is short here too and GL to you!

Pad – hope that having family (who has been there) to talk to about m/c helps a little….:hugs::kiss:

HTJ – great vacay plans coming! :thumbup:Hope you get some much needed rest….. and it takes your mind off of things. :winkwink:When are you planning to test?

Purps – glad Dad is feeling well at the moment and hope the next chemo is delayed as much as possible because of good results. :hugs: :hugs:Your bump is looking fine mama :thumbup:

Dwrgi – yay for meds arriving! :thumbup:Hope that Pregnyl shows up… sending you lots of giant hugs to start you off on your next IVF adventure.:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Lils – how are you today hun?:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Hello and hugs to Butterfly, Lady H, Asry, Froliky, Mirium, Chicken, Carole, Twinks, HA, Nikki, Owl, Ella E, Bearlake, Jules and anyone I missed (sorry the list is getting longer!):hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::flower::flower:

AFM – I’m 12DPO today (bbs really sore) but temp started to go down so I think I’ll be out in the next day or two:wacko:…. I am feeling sooooo tired today :sleep:and have been struggling with what seems like allergies for the last few days…. SO weird this year as I never have allergies – but so screwed up this year! :wacko:Last week just sore throat, (and post nasal drip – TMI)… then congestion and sneezing,…. And now runny nose…. I don’t think it’s a cold …. I think it’s allergies – Going to give Claritin a try (only took one last week) and see if helps… was afraid to before because I read that Claritin can be bad for implantation (as the body needs a bit of histamine for implantation to occur... not sure if true)…. But I have a feeling I’m out anyway – so going to take one today…… argh…

Love to you all!! xoxox:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Dashka- I had a 5 day transfer (had so many good on day 3 we pushed it out) so basically 11 days post "o".

Drh- somehow again I seem to have missed your trip description despite going back through a bunch of posts. I'm a huge traveler so I am super curious.

Hit- I feel you on the not getting paid. Over 2 weeks in court and I get not a penny cause I am a contractor (until July 1, but I won't get paid Vaca after that either). Lawyer is mad I said today is the last day I'm coming but... Ill be done testifying today and I've just had enough. Plus since I start a new hospital at the end of this week and next month... Tuesday is my last day at one and weds is my last day at the other. I wanna be there

Afm- did not test again this am. I was just too cheap to buy more tests and too lazy to go to target where they are cheaper. I'm going to take my last one tomorrow am before work. Then blood test is between 8:30-10 but I might not get results til weds...
Hit- fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->