TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Viccat-I think it's good practice to see what your cycle does on its own.....? I think this is what you're asking. Facinating to see how others can chart their charts (IYKWIM) to spot patterns. No harm in trying! GL!!

Butterfly-that all sounds really positive. I am so glad that Lil flushed you out and you posted. It is ALWAYS a pleasure to read your posts, and I so miss you when you are not around. So, please keep us updated. I guess that going to the meeting is one way to sort those doubts out. Also, 90% sure is a pretty high 'sure' to me!! Am dead jell of your renovation-I'm going to come and visit you on of these fine days, esp as my BF lives in Stevenage, which is not a million miles away from you there. I went to see my house tonight (the one I renovated) and the tenant is soooooo messy, plus she has redecorated (steam coming from my nostrils :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:) the Lounge in the Chavest wallpaper ever. Yuk. Thankfully she is saying ta ta next week, and I was glad to see boxes to that effect in the dining room. My lovely house, after all that work......... Anyway, you watch that back of yours mrs, we don't want any nasty sprains. Big :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Lil-glad that you've got the doctor where you want him!!!! :happydance::happydance: Makes a BIG difference. How interesting that your doc agrees with immunes. I posted to Dashka a full list of immunes that a friend (pssssssssstttt, from the ... whisper...OTHER site) gave me. You might want to take a look? I'm going to take all of them: prednisolone, prontogest, clexane, progynova, cyclogest (progesterone) and intralipids (oh yes, I will be rattling!). Hope the intralipids were timed right-if not, well, there's always next month, she says blithely :thumbup::thumbup:

Girls-first injections down and God knows how many to go. Got my OH to do the suprecur, so that he does SOMETHING (apart from the You Know What on EC day :haha::haha::haha:), and I did the menopur. Feels a bit stingy now, but that'll pass. Hey ho. :shrug::shrug:

Hope you're all having a lovely night,
Axxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Viccat - the one & only thing w/OPK's & most likely CBFM's (please correct me if I am wrong someone) is that you can get +OPK & Peak CBFM & not actually ovulate. Only temping & CD21+ bloods can confirm actual ovulation (or u/s if you happen to have one around). I know that's so unfair, right? But if you don't want to temp, you certainly don't have to! You could still use the FF chart w/o temping - I think LadyH still does that. At least it keeps track of EWCM, +OPK's, AF, Meds, Feelings, when you think you o'd, FP & LP lengths, etc??? Its free unless you want the VIP version...

Or just put some deets in siggie, or a ticker, you do what you want - you don't have to do anything if you don't want to! But w/such experienced ladies here that may have the same issue, know of someone or experienced the same thing (mc's, IVF's, IUI's, etc) it's just a suggestion to help especially those new to TTC & all "the fun" that comes with it. :winkwink: It was a little overwhelming for me at first but many fine ladies helped me along (& gave me suggestions for things after seeing my siggie...) :hugs:

Butterfly, LadyH & Dwrgi - my Bath lovelies!!! :hugs::hugs::?hugs::hugs::hugs:

Butterfly - so glad you updated us, thank you! It's an inspiration to some of us that may be considering a Plan B in the future... :hugs: And please take care of that back!

LadyH - :haha: Silly! I see you are on a new cycle, onwards & upwards, my friend!!! :hugs: (when SA results?)

Dwrgi - Holy sh***, I am SO impressed with all those meds?! Somehow I missed that post, I shall go back & find it :thumbup: I had all the tests done, so only 1 thing showed up & one borderline, but good to know anyway! Looks like you & I are "All In" this cycle, chickie! So, I know "one step at a time", but would your EC be in approx 11 days then if CD3? Oh, & why is your temp going up - drugs? Glad you're making OH do SOMETHING :winkwink: We're all rooting for you, so I shall get out my pom-poms & root for Team Dwrgi!!! Hang in there, chicken head... :hugs::hugs::hugs: (Oh Tip - do you ice before injection til it stings & then ice after til it stings? Thats helped me...)

Hey Lils you are back!! YAYAYAYYAAYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!

Fabulous to see you again chick!! Was concerned for you with all that was going on for you xx

Dwrigi... one step down... just one step at a time! You sound like you have all the bases covered!

Butterfly and Twinks so nice to see you both too xx

Butterfly let us know how the meeting goes on Monday xx

yeah... just as I have a lil freak out FF gives me cross hairs and tells me i Ov's CD 15.... and by sheer luck we did DTD on day 12 before Hubby left!... According to the fine research Lils did on various odd methods of influencing the sex of your baby I should be shagging 3 days before OV for a girl... handy that! LOL

So I got a high temp today after sleeping like a log last night... usually I am a very restless sleeper...especially when I am on my own... so we will see if a massive dip occurs next or I stay hot!! LOL

Lils - welcome back sweetie - its lovely to "see you" :hugs: :hugs:

and Happy Thursday to everyone - it's almost Friday :yipee:

hope everyone has a nice day :D

Lil - really nice to see you back

Butterfly I'm off to look at your journal!

I stayed hot!!!

In fact got hotter... the hottest temp I have ever recorded....

Hmmm FF experts what does this mean???

I stayed hot!!!

In fact got hotter... the hottest temp I have ever recorded....

Hmmm FF experts what does this mean???

Well, Pad you are a "unique" one :haha: so I can only guess :shrug:. I am so glad you got cross-hairs. And yes - I noticed those temps, so I'd say progesterone definitely kicked in :thumbup: So, I'd say you most definitely O'd & most likely on the day FF picked, so keeping everything crossed for a PINK sticky, honey!!! How perfect that you so happened to BD 3 days prior? :winkwink: The temp rise itself happens whether pregs or not, BUT that in itself is a great thing to see, as it says your body has "done its thing" this month! Now you just have to wait...:flower:

Hoping, hoping, hoping....:hugs: & PINK :dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies,

Hello, :wave:

Dwrgi - Fingers crossed for you. I am rooting for you!!

Tigerlily, HA & Ksluice - I am rooting for you guys too!!

Lil Sluz - Your posts are so engaging! The lap I was referring to is a laparoscopy - whereby incisions are made in the abdomen to check for and try to correct problems that could impede conception. I wouldn't mind a lap band to curtail eating though because sometimes I cram myself with too much food... :) but I try to walk to lose weight. The intralipids - was it ordered by your RE's office and is your RE doing the infusion?? My RE does not do it and I am still interested in it.

AFM - I tried Femara and IUI this cycle - I believe it's my 12th cycle trying after miscarriage. TTC is also taking a toll on us. As a result, this cycle I only did the IUI and that was it, no actual :sex:. I know that's not good but it is what it is. We both seemed tired of that mechanical thing... :). I did the IUI 24 hours after trigger because like HTJP - I think I ovulate before 36-40 hrs. I wish I could have done it a little earlier too (since no :sex:) but RE's office open at 9am. The first 2 IUIs was done by a nurse, this time the RE did it and I was impressed. In the past, after I got up from the bed, there was leakage both times. This time when the RE did it and I got up - not a drop on the pad/towelette placed underneath. That made me wonder if he was more effective than the nurse. I plan to ask if he can do it if needed in the future. While he was doing it he said 'so you are ok with twins right'?, 'because you know you have 2 eggs right'? My exact words to him with sarcasm was - 'big deal'... :). I plan to start being more effective at TTC by going back to DTD twice at least. Also, if no luck this cycle, I will do the lap next month and enjoy the break. That's all on my end.

dashka, manu, htj, Honeybee, Lady H, Drh, chicken, honeybee, purple, butterfly, nessaw, viccat, maddy, jules, flyflorida, froliky, asry, owl35, twinks, nessaw, pad, grkprn and anyone I missed - :wave:

Mirium - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :thumbup::thumbup: My gyn said that after IUI you can get up straight away cos nothing is going to leak out.

So I wonder if what you felt leaking before was lubrication from speculum? Or ewcm? Sperm shouldt leak as its sprayed straight into uterus? Hopefully the nurse did not just "spray it around" :dohh:, I'm sure she didnt :)

But exiting, I hope it works for you this time :happydance:

There's lots going on in this thread, treatments wise and naturally ttc - and I really pray and wish for some BFP's will come during this summer :dust::dust:
I really do believe that there will be few!! :thumbup: I wish you strength on what you are going through and PMA :hugs::kiss:

Have a FAB weekend ya'll!! :coolio::icecream::loopy:

Lots of luvs to you guys!!!! :flower:

afm
:howdy: Thanks for asking how I'm doing :hugs: i'm good and lurking around as I cant stay away from you, and I do not want to write too much to make anyone feel bad. My "middle area" is looking like i've been going for pizza everyday :haha: gained 4 kilos already..but whatever, no stress :pizza: Been listening to lil heartbeat once a week and nervous on going to u/s which is late august..need to stress about something :blush:

Mirium - good luck chick - I hope this iui is a super lucky one!!!

Asry - love your spoiler :) how are you feeling:hugs:

pad - you got cross hairs !! yay!! looks like your timings were just about right, now fingers (and everything) crossed for a sticky pink :hugs:

Pad-I so HOPE you caught that pink eggy!! Huge fingers crossed for you lovely!! I'm glad that somebody on here can decipher your chart-I'm useless at them!! Big :hugs:

Mirium-I like the what will be attitude. It sounds like you did enough and I soooooo know what you mean about the mechanical nature of TTC sex. It's not good!! I remember a debate about whether to get up straight away after IUI last year. Lava was going for IUI and had been advised to stay put for at least 15 minutes after the insemination, and preferably wait up to 30 minutes. There was a huge debate at the time. Anyway, she stuck to her guns and did get preggo that cycle. Of course, we are all told different things-you have to go with your gut and not worry too much about this that and the other. You'll get there-you have shown that you CAN get pregnant, and that your embryos CAN implant, so stick with it. Big :hugs: and GL! xxx

Asry-so glad that all is going well! Lovely to hear from you! xxxxx

Hello to everybody!!

I am literally about to have a meltdown-I have never been so stressed in my entire life. You will remember that during the last ICSI cycle, my tenant caused worry as she hadn't been paying rent. This situation had just come to light then. Anyway, after months of being told bare-faced lies by her, I eventually gave her two months to evict the property, two months expiring on July 24th. Not only has she not been paying rent, but she's also got a dog (who is adorable, but has scratched the kicthen door, and ruined the Lounge carpet), and has redecorated the front room without permission!!! Anyway, I discovered yesterday that she has no intention of leaving on Tuesday-she is going to sit it out for me to get a court order to regain possession, which can take 4-6 weeks. Honest to God, I thought I was going to collapse yesterday-I can't believe the nerve of this woman, and the timing, once again, when I'm having treatment. She has no social conscience whatsoever. I don't hate many people, but I could do time for her. :nope::nope::nope:

Of course, my OH is useless at dealing with tradesmen or any issue like this, so I can't pass all of this over to him to deal with, and it's my house anyway. I'm going to see if the agent can take over and deal with it, as I swear to God, I'm just going to have a nervous breakdown if I have to cope with going to Court, on top of everything else. I just feel like a limp rag. I actually feel like that character in the Munch painting, The Scream. So, here we go:
:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Sorry for the Me me post and the non-TTC related rant (although there is a link obviously)!

Love to you all,
Axxx :hugs::hugs:

Pad - I'm continuing to think Pink for you

Mirium - fingers crossed for you!

Asry - great news - thank you for the spoiler.

Dwrgi - oh no!!! What a total cow!! I'd definitely see if the agent can take on sorting her out. Big hugs xx

I'm just waiting for AF to finish - nothing new here x

Dwrgi - OMG!! your tenant sounds like abloody terrible woman! did she even ask permission for a dog?? and to redecorate??? I lived in a rented flat for a while - and know it's just not acceptable to behave like that. its not fair to have this stress right when you are embarking on a whole another stressfull thing.
grrrrrr!!!
defintely see if the agent can help - they muct be used to dealing with this kind of thing because sadly Im sure there are many "tennants from hell" lurking about

big huge :hugs:

you need some calming chocolate!!

Oh thanks Purps, I've had to bite the bullet and am getting a solicitor to do all the work. It's going to take months, and cost £££s but hey ho, I'm already completely broke anyway, what's another x amount???!!!

I know what you mean-she has NO social conscience. I could actually smash her face in, which is completely not like me, but I am so mad with her. (Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything mad! I might kidnap her dog though-:haha::haha::haha:)

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Hi Ladies!!:hi::hi:

Just got back from our trip to Sesame Place last night at around 9pm... We had an awesome time....I will never forget it.... The highlight was taking photos with the characters.... especially Cookie Monster... I think he is my new favourite now.:winkwink: :thumbup::hugs:

Hope everyone is doing well.... going to try to catch up with everyone now... but thought I would say hello incase I don't get through it all before AD wakes up....

Hugs and loves to all and missed you!

:kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs:

twinks - that is brilliant!!!

Dashka - welcome back! can't wait to see some pics :D did you meet Grover????

Dwrgi - oh bah! its so unfair that she makes all the mess and you are the one who has to sort it all out! yes...kidnap her dog!! :haha:
although would he then dig up all your carpet too??:growlmad:

Dashka have you seen this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qTIGg3I5y8

Thanks Twinks!! I didn't see the whole thing before (just a part of it).... so glad you posted!!! So imagine a bigger than lifesize version of him (and chubbier around the middle that you can just hug...) I was in heaven:winkwink:

thanks hun!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"