TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

9 week scan showed 5 week empty sac.off to the gp to see whats next.

Nessaw - oh no - could it just be that maybe it's just early and it's very small? You only just reached 9 weeks. I'm so, so sorry. I hope you have some answers soon and I hope you're ok. Lots of love.

9 week scan showed 5 week empty sac.off to the gp to see whats next.

I'm so very, very sorry Ness, you must be devastated. This is just beyond cruel. We are all here for you lovely, sending huge love and hugs, A:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies!
AFM - had ER yesterday and they got 9 eggs!:thumbup: By coincidence that is my favourite and lucky number... so [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< We find out today re: if and how many fertilize.... and then if all goes well the transfer will be Sunday. We are doing ICSI so hopefully that will make a difference.

Dashka -Lucky 9! My fingers are crossed for you!
BTW - it never ceases to amaze me all of the scientific magic than can happen these days. You're talking about it as if its such a normal thing that you do every day and its really quite amazing what they do isn't it?
Sorry, I'm bit overawed with thinking about it. I best make myself a cuppa and google my 4dpo symptoms... LOL!

AFM -Have a lovely weekend ladies. It's firework/Bonfire/Guy Fawkes night this weekend. (well its on Monday, but most of the festivities happen over the weekend) My favourite time of year! Yay!

Oh Ness, so sorry Hun, I hope all works out ok xxx

AFM
all went well, baby was moving so much it took him ages to get the measures. I won't post a pic in light of Nessaw's news, but if you click journal link on my signature the is one on there. :hugs: Ladies

Hi all - I've been reading the posts but have gotten behind in replying. My emotions have been very up and down - half a day I'm very sad, and the other half I start to feel a tiny bit better and even a little hopeful.

Want2 -
Ooooo congrats!!!! You must be ecstatic!!! After so many years, it is very well deserved and I am so so happy for you! H&H 9 months! :happydance:!

Dash - 9 eggies?!?!!! Oh that's wonderful!!! And the fact that it's your favorite number is a very good sign!! So glad you're resting and being kind to yourself!! :thumbup:

Pebble - sorry you had to wait out this week, but I definitely think you did the right thing!! Hope you're enjoying some vino! I might have some for the first time this weekend.

Happy Auntie - I'm definitely not farting rainbows right now. LOLOLOL!! Hope you're doing well.

Butterfly - thanks for letting me know how to change the thread title. I don't think I would have figured that out!!

Pad -
so happy things are going well!! Just like a girly to not want to pose for the picture!! :cloud9:

Purps - it sounds like things are really progressing. Hope you and dad have a great day today!!

Lils - hope you caught up on sleep from text duty!! Loved your Halloween spoiler pic - that cracked me up. FX on your TWW!!! :dust:

Chicken - hope you're getting some rest and feel better soon. That snot monster has been attacking everyone these days. Hope your tests went well - it will be great to have the results and have a plan going forward!!

Dwrgi - so how do you pronounce dwrgi? I kindof think of it as "da-were-gee"???

DrHouse -
so glad to see you so happy!!! H&H 9 months!!
Owl - hope the TWW is going well. Lots of :dust:

Kiwi - all the best luck and wishes for your IVF coming up!! And you're right - it's good it's happening so fast... no time to stress too much!!

LadyH -
looking forward to hearing how the scan went!!

Nessaw - thinking of you and sending prayers :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Smallhelen, Greenleaf, Maddy, LaBergere!

AFM - I have an appleseed sitting on my computer (had it there before the m/c happened so I could see how big the baby was getting). This week I picked it up and was going to move it to my desk drawer, but that made me start crying - I can't throw it out, so I decided to just leave it out on my computer so I could see it and that makes me feel better. I've still been pretty sad this week but am starting to feel more accepting. I did make the buckwheat farinetta muffins... and... they are DISGUSTING!!! LOL!! The buckwheat bran is really bitter tasting. But I'll still eat them b/c they have some crazy-good health benefits, and the flour was expensive. Last night I was also super hungry, craving sweets, and was all over DH (which he loved)... so I'm wondering if that means I'm ovulating. I hope so, so I can just get AF and move on to the next cycle. On Monday I have to go for another blood test to check HCG levels. I hope they're down to zero, but I'm kindof dreading the test b/c I'm sure it will make me sad again. Hope you all have a great weekend. DH and I are going to hear the LA Philharmonic orchestra on Sunday afternoon, so that should be fun.

Moon, here is a massive armful of the biggest hugs ever, just for you!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nessaw - I'm so sorry hun - I hope that doesn't mean what I think....:cry::cry::hugs::hugs:

Lady H -
glad your scan went well !:thumbup:
Moon - appleseed story :cry::cry:

AFM -
got the fertilization report: Of the 9 eggs - only 5 were able to inject (ICSI) and of those only 3 have fertilized into embryos.... So it looks like we probably won't have any to freeze which puts more pressure on this time around. Trying to focus on the fact that we are lucky we got this far... please pray for our 3 embies to keep growing [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Ness - I'm so sorry hun! :cry: That sounds like a blighted ovum :nope:. (BF & I both had one). I'm very sorry hun :flow:

Moondust-I am so sorry to read that you are so down, I am sending you loads of hugs and :kiss::kiss:, because we all know how you feel, and it is truly sh*t. Keep the apple seed for as long as it takes, forever if needs be, anything to keep you sane.

Now, I don't know much about dropping hcg levels and post mc sex, but a lot of people that I know have got PG in the cycle immediately after an mc, so I hope that being all over your hubby means what I think it means. :winkwink:

Take care lovely, and there is no pressure on you to heal in any specific time frame. You just do what feels right, Axxxx

P.S. You pronounce Dwrgi with your teeth in, and then Doo-r-gee (with a hard 'g'). It means water dog, as Lils :)kiss::kiss:) explained a while back. My OH called me Dwrgi when he first saw me frolicking around in the sea, which I love. He was poncing about in the shallows, flapping his arms around, going, "Oh my lenses, my lenses!" while I was dive bombing and doing cartwheels and standing on my head in the water :haha::haha: Don't know if there's any meaning to the 'dog' bit mind! :grr::grr:

Dash-I shall post in your journal! Three is a good number, hang on in there!! :hugs:

Lady H-
great news, I am so delighted for you. I am very pleased that all went well. :thumbup::thumbup:

Hey Owl, how are you lovely? I always smile when I see your avatar. :flower::flower:

Ness-still, HUGE :hugs::hugs::hugs:, you take it easy. Thinking of you, Axxx

Big :hugs::hugs::hugs: to all, Axxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Pebble - :rofl::rofl::rofl: Both on the SMEP thing & on the cannibalism! How funny – that was one of my first questions to chicken & we found out she’s a devout practicing cannibal, so chicken soup is all good in her book! :thumbup: And you know I never knew The Society of Multivariate Experimental Psychology existed, so thanks for that enlightenment :thumbup::haha: Ah – Dr. Pebs, beating up on MSW’s sounds like it could be great fun, no? So sorry baby costume made you :cry:. :hugs: 2WW is usually fine except this gosh-darn torture device called prog gel thats wreaking its usual havoc in the front door! :growlmad: But thanks for asking & noticing, hun :flower: Could use some :dust: if anyone wants to throw some my way as this is last cycle until 2013…? PS - That’s the longest chart I think I’ve ever seen! :shock:

Dashka – Ohhh 3 fertilized embies is plenty hun! All you need is one golden one! :hugs::kiss::friends: So are you putting back 3, then instead of 2? Hey, 3 is a lucky # too!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: :hugs: (What, you didn't have time to email whilst spread eagle during ER, what's wrong with you? :haha:) :friends: So happy for you honey!

Dwrgi – Hey lil Welsh darlin :hugs:. How did your appt go today? Will you be joining me in a :beer: (cider) or :wine: this evening? Hope you had a great week off & have an awesome weekend! :friends::hugs: Just caught your latest post as this one has taken me forever... So, I can't take my teeth out anymore whilst saying Dwrgi? :haha: Shoot, I knew i was doing it wrong... I so got a visual of you being Bo Derek, but standing on your head (in the water? Even in the waves? Forget America/Britain's Got Talent, YOU got TALENT girl!).:thumbup: :haha: Oh yeah - isn't a water dog also a seal, which is really cute & graceful?! :winkwink: :hugs:

Pad –
I know we’vre been in contact on FB, but you deserve another :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :yipee::yipee::yipee: It’s official – you’ve crossed the worst hurdles, hun! I love Pink Padiva! :cloud9: (good one BF!).

Purple - :hugs: Darlin you must be exhausted after all of this. I hope you are getting good rest. Was your dad well enough for the scan today? I am hoping & wishing it all gets better soon :hugs:.

Chicken – Good luck on the :test: today lil chick-chick! And please get rest & feel better soon!!! :hugs: Do resort to cannibalism if you must! :haha: Hmmm….is there a crystal or aromatherapy for that? Oh - the cold not the cannibalism :haha:

HA – glad the tree held up as those are not designed for hurricanes like palm trees are! My friends uncle (in MD) died when a tree tore his house in half & fell rt on the poor guy in front of his kids. :shock: I didn’t realize the death toll & the destruction was this bad until I turned on the news a couple days later... My God, some of its just devastating. :nope: And the 2 toddlers that got swept from their mom’s arms were found yesterday :cry:. Ok, new subject… Hope you are doing as well as can be expected, chick. :hugs:

BF – Artist, Computer Programmer, Math whiz, Tim The Toolman, Chart Aficionado, anything else you are hiding from us? :haha: For ED, great description - I think you left out what kind of seasoning to use though? :haha: (PS – I thought the same thing w/9…:blush:)

Green – Oh dear, mudslides would definitely not be good in my book either! :nope: Looks like you O’d so :dust:

DrH – So glad the bleeding has stopped! :flower: And will you answer our bloody question please? :haha:

La Berg – I see you got your crosshairs – yay! :happydance: The 1st month is always a little nerve wracking (& seems to take forever) bc you read into every little temp dip & rise & wonder what it all means…

Want2 –
Wow, 8yrs of TTC deserves a huge Congrats on your lovely BFP! :cloud9: Hoping you have a very happy & healthy 9 months, hun :flower:

SmallHelen – Welcome to you, of course there’s always room. :dust: to you too! Btw, how do you feel about Smellen? What BF says is right – long names get mangled & morph into something you may not want (like Smellen :haha:). Welcome :flower:

Owl - :dust: for 5DPIUI!

Lady –
Congrats on yoru last hurdle! :happydance::happydance::happydance: :flower:

Kiwi – sounds like you have gotten all of the greatest advice! I had “low normal” category of AMH. I got it retested 6 mos later after bunches of supps (like the ones Dwrgi mentioned) & AMH is now “normal”. From .84 to 1.5 (US scale is different)… oh yeah – folate is better absorbed than folic acid to try to get that if you can :thumbup: Wow, Good luck on IVF!!!

Moon - :hugs::hugs::hugs: on appleseed. Its such a tough thing to go through hun. Good luck at your appt Monday. :hugs:. Glad you are starting to see some kind of light. But take your time & grieve how you need to grieve, hun. If you need to take a couple of months off, by all means, but it sounds like you are eager to start again. Enjoy your weekend at the symphony! Oh – thank you for saving my life. I won’t be buying, making, or eating buckwheat muffins anytime soon! I’ll go back to believing it is a character from The Little Rascals & that's all :winkwink:

OMG, it took me soooo long to catch up! So, no time for AFM, but have a great weekend, TGIF, TFIF & I will sacrifice myself tonight for you ladies :wine: (only 1 for me...worst case 2) Anybody wanna join?

:hug:

Lils-already on a hair of the water dog cider and just scoffed an enormous chicken balti with pilau rice! OH had a plain naan bread. That was it! Hope you enjoy your cider and wine! As you say, TFIF!! :hugs::hugs:

ness - oh no honey, I'm so sorry. Thinking of you :hugs:

moon - :hugs:

dash - oh yay for three fertilized eggies :happydance: don't stress now. I'm sure they'll turn out just fabulous. :flower:

dwrgi - hello lovely! I hope you are doing well! :hugs:

mirium and grkprn - are you out there? Hope you are doing ok.

lady -
happy that you have such an active little bean :happydance:

:hi: lils, purps, want2, chicken, drh and everybody else I missed :hugs:

AFM - 6dpiui. I have no symptoms other than my typical progesterone suppository side effects - which are the same as pregnancy symptoms. I've had them every month so I'm not even paying attention anymore. Whatever. I'm feeling good. And I had a glass of :wine: yesterday and I don't feel bad about it. Please don't judge. :winkwink: I hope you all have a great weekend!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->