TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Want2
YAYAYYAYAYAY! Many congrats hun!

Dash... just know I am thinking and wishing and hoping sooooo hard for you tomorrow!!

Lils - happy Halloween chick!! xx

Dwrgi chick... you are a mine of info! Hope you are well x

Purps am hoping Dad rallys and gets his scan xx How is Purpette doing?

Owl how are you doing post IUI

Kiwi my Consultant said there has been research that indicates high dose folic acid 5mg can aid conception... give it a try... takes 3 months to get going!

Butterfly... lemme dig out my meds list... I know I had to go on the pills from AF so they could time everything right with the donor. I also had a scan to check the lining of my womb. I was on Buserelin injections, prognova, cyclogest plus all the other crap I was on... folic acid (3 months prior), aspirin, fragmin... I can email you my schedule so you can see the timescales a doseages.... PM your email addy chick. Can I also let you into a secret... ASDA do not charge a profit for IVF drugs and they were def the cheapest I found x

Good luck for tomorrow LadyH!

Pbl I always confused FF too!

Welcome Small!

Hey Green, Chicken, Moon, Mirium, HA xxxx

Hi All sorry for the very short post It is snot city here so I'm off to bed with hot lemon and honey.

Congrats to those of you with great news (I will comment individually when i feel human again)

Hi to the newbies you have found the best thread on B&B. Welcome.

Dash sending your dad healthy vibes.

AFM - Off for my second lot of blood tests tomorrow then FX FS referral. XXX

Sorry for bad post promise it will be better next time.

Whoa--I posted and then got three emails about cross-posting :wacko:

What the heck is the difference between ED and DE?!

And SMEP is here:
https://www.smep.org/

Kiwi, glad things are looking better!

Ha ha ha try

https://spermmeetseggplan.com/ as the other link is experimental psychology:flower:

Hi All sorry for the very short post It is snot city here so I'm off to bed with hot lemon and honey.

Congrats to those of you with great news (I will comment individually when i feel human again)

Hi to the newbies you have found the best thread on B&B. Welcome.

Dash sending your dad healthy vibes.

AFM - Off for my second lot of blood tests tomorrow then FX FS referral. XXX

Sorry for bad post promise it will be better next time.

Feel better chicken! Perhaps some vegetable soup, as chicken soup might be cannibalism....

Whoa--I posted and then got three emails about cross-posting :wacko:

What the heck is the difference between ED and DE?!

And SMEP is here:
https://www.smep.org/

Kiwi, glad things are looking better!

Ha ha ha try

https://spermmeetseggplan.com/ as the other link is experimental psychology:flower:

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

I'm sooooooooooooo tired I didn't even check. And now I have to go teach a night class........

More info

Here is your to-do list for the Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP). You should decide to try SMEP within the first week of a new cycle. To get started, you may want to buy a nice calendar or print a calendar page from the internet. The first week of your cycle you will relax and get prepared. After that, it’s go time!

Cycle days 1-7
■CD1 is your first day of full flow
■Stock up on Ovulation Predictor Kits (OPKs)
■Stock up on Pregnancy Tests
■Mark start dates on your calendar: ■CD8 = BD (“Baby Dance”/have intercourse/”try”) every other day until you receive a positive OPK (+OPK)
■CD10 daily OPK tests

Cycle day 8
■BD, and plan to BD every other day until +OPK

Cycle day 10
■Start daily OPK testing until OPK turns positive

+OPK day
■BD today, tomorrow, and the next day.
■Skip a day and BD one more time.
■Mark test day on your calendar: +OPK day + 15 = test day
■If OPK never turns positive, BD every other day until your period (AF or “Aunt Flo/Flow”) arrives or until CD35

Test day (or CD35)
■If AF has not arrived, take a home pregnancy test
■First morning urine (FMU) does not always yield the best results, you may wish to try with your second morning urine (SMU) or an afternoon test after a 3-4 hour hold (no liquids)
■Got a BFP (big fat positive)? Share your success story!

want2
click on someone elses ticker.under tools click due date calculator.under tools on left click personalised tickers and then u can choose which one u want and put ur dates in.x

:hi: Kiwi...we seem to run into each other everywhere around here :)

want2
click on someone elses ticker.under tools click due date calculator.under tools on left click personalised tickers and then u can choose which one u want and put ur dates in.x

Thanks, will check it out later today.

Chicken - hope you feel better soon.

Hi ladies!

I'm going by memory here....

SmallHelen - welcome to the best thread!:thumbup:

Kiwi - did you say you are starting IVF?? Good luck to you!!!:thumbup:

BF - re: injecting yourself - if you can get past the first one - it is really not that bad...:thumbup::hugs: Good luck and we'll be here for you!

Pad - did you find out the other results on your test yet?:hugs:

Lady H - good luck on scan! is it today?:thumbup:

Chicken - hope you feel better:hugs: and good luck re: app't:thumbup:

Purps - praying for you and your Dad:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Lils - yes I agree with what Lady H said - your reiki vibes are definitely working on here!! :thumbup:Your chart is still looking great.... Sorry haven't had a chance to reply to your email -but I am thinking about you and praying this is your month!:hugs::kiss:

Dr H - thanks for explaining SMEP :thumbup:- I had no idea what the acronym was...
I think in my case though (after trying for 10 yrs) it has to be more than sperm meeting egg... I'm hoping that IVF solves it or at least we get some answers on why it's not working.... Still so happy for you!!!:thumbup: so what's happening with the wedding now?

Pebble, Greenleaf, Dwrgi, Owl, Mirium, HA, Kismet and everyone else I'm forgetting - :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

AFM - had ER yesterday and they got 9 eggs!:thumbup: By coincidence that is my favourite and lucky number... so [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< We find out today re: if and how many fertilize.... and then if all goes well the transfer will be Sunday. We are doing ICSI so hopefully that will make a difference.

Ooh dashka I'm glad that 9 is your fav number :happydance: it's one of my faves too as it is 3 squared and I like squared numbers and it is the square of a prime number plus it is odd and odd numbers are better :rofl: ok my number obsession is coming out now :blush::haha:

Hi girls :hi:

Well today is the day. Hit my higher strength drugs to begin injections for IVF tonight. I am doing a short course (didn't know there was such a thing) but tonight and tomorrow 1 injection then increase to 2 a night with a whole another bag of goodies for a later date. If all goes to an they are looking at egg removal in 2 wks . Still can't get my head around it as two days ago I was having an IUI. So let's begin I guess.....

Hope u are all keeping well.

Maddy- we are meant to be mates after all these sites :) lol

Dashka-that is BRILLIANT news, I am so chuffed for you! Let's hope you get a call filled with good news very very soon! Big :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Kiwi-I am so pleased that you opted for IVF, it really is the best option for people with low amh. Will you be on the 'max' dose, once you're on two a day?? Short protocol is what they use with low amhers. Not sure why. Good luck!

Love to all, :hugs::hugs:

Oh, and Kiwi, I forgot my usual lecture. You need to focus on eating primarily proteins whilst stimming, and at least 2 litres of water per day. Plant based proteins are best (beans, nuts, lentils, etc.) but animal proteins are good too. You need to aim for about 65g of proteins per day. This is good for egg quality! You will also need to buy air freshener!! :haha::haha::haha:

Hi girls :hi:

Well today is the day. Hit my higher strength drugs to begin injections for IVF tonight. I am doing a short course (didn't know there was such a thing) but tonight and tomorrow 1 injection then increase to 2 a night with a whole another bag of goodies for a later date. If all goes to an they are looking at egg removal in 2 wks . Still can't get my head around it as two days ago I was having an IUI. So let's begin I guess.....

Hope u are all keeping well.

Maddy- we are meant to be mates after all these sites :) lol

Oh so exciting Kiwi!! - I know it is all reallly scary right now -but at least with the short protocol it won't drag on.... I did the long protocol with b/c first and then Lupron before the stims. Let us know if you have any questions! Try to schedule some time off when you have the ER and transfer (and especially for after transfer - as you'll need to take it easy and not lift or get stressed)... I have transfer Sunday and will be off for 4 days after that. I've also been off since day before retrieval -came in handy to get acupuncture done - another good suggestion - which studies have shown really increases chances for IVF success. (I'm also going day before and day after transfer).

Dash - 9 is a great number. Keep us updated today and on transfer day. Good luck hun.

Kiwi - If you haven't already, start taking prenatal vitamins. It will help with keeping your baby making parts as healthy as possible giving you a better chance at sticking.

Lots of baby dust to both of you!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

In a waiting room with a rapidly filling bladder..!

Chicken..get well soon hun xxx

Pad...any news at all?? Big :hugs:

Kiwi ...good luck with ivf...it all seems very complicated, but some of the ladies here will be able to advise/answer questions!

Dashka ...9 is a lovely juicy number!! Waiting on my seat edge to find out how they did over night!

Everyone else...:hi: and big :hugs: to you all, hope everyone is enjoying their Friday?! Wishing you all a fab weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->