TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Kismet I hope you diarrhoea is settling!!!

Chicken I hope you appts are all sorted.

Dash - hugs hugs hugs as you are having a tough time and we understand the need for some head space. TTC does suck.... We are all hear for you when ever when need you.

Maddie still crossing fingers and toes for you!!!!! Woo hoooo for the end of the TWW!!

Pebble good luck for the FF finally deciding that you have Oed and giving you back your cross hairs!! May this be your month!

Just popping by...

Dash... completely understandable... I needed periods of MIA for sanity too xxx:hugs:

Mirium
massive congrats chick! get to the Drs chick! Here is hoping for a great 9 months!
:thumbup:

Lils
my lovely! I am so chuffed for you! Sending lots of stickiness to you!! Wahoooo!!:happydance:
DrH G'day!
How is your lil one doing?
:flower:

hey everyone else!

Lils-
This is truly wonderful news! Am so delighted for you! I know you are being understandably cautious, but for now, a LITTLE :xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas8::xmas8::xmas10::xmas10: for you! Brilliant, brilliant news!!!

Love to everybody!

:hugs::hugs:

Lils

OMG I had an audible intake of breath as I read your news. Am so thrilled for you hon you really really deserve a sticky bean so I am keeping everything crossed for you. Made my day :cry: :hugs::hugs: :yipee::wohoo::yipee:

:happydance:

Lils
OMG!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

DrH, Thanks, but there's not the slightest chance this is my month. I had an HSG the day after FF thinks I O'ed, so no hope there. I don't think that date is right, but only time will day what O date was real. I REALLY want the stupid :witch: to show so that I can try again, because this month was a bs non-starter!!!

Dash - :hugs: Needing a break makes total sense. We'll miss if you go, but we'll totally understand.

Green- :hugs: for AF. Hope DH can muster some energy a couple times a month. Perhaps tell him it's physical therapy? :haha:

I LOVE that we finally have some good news here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi to the rest...I am stalking! It's been a bit stressful and I don't get on the computer much. I do get on my phone but don't really like posting long messages from it. Lots of love & support to you all!! You are all in my prayers/thoughts/baby vibes & I am begging the universe for lots of miracle babies!! xoxo

Lils
OMG! OMG! That is wonderful news!!! I am so happy for you! Lot's and lots of sticky vibes! :hugs:

Dash- I totally understand. I need my fair share of MIA once in a while too, when I feel like TTC is taking over my life - sometimes we just need to stay away to not have to think about it constantly.

AFM - think I'm back on track. Had positive OPK on cd13. A little worried about my RE. He's been out sick and nurse told me he won't come back until next year. Strange. She said we should meet with different RE for IVF consult... Hmm. Almost sound like he might not come back at all... Anyway, we got an appointment tomorrow so we'll see if I might be back on track for Jan/Feb IVF.
I will be MIA for a couple weeks now too. Going on vacation for 2 weeks to Germany to visit my family. Will also make a 2 day stop in London. Super excited! :happydance:

Big hugs to all lovely ladies! :hugs::hugs:

Lils
- OMG - I am so happy for you girl.... :happydance::happydance::hugs:I know you want to be cautious -so I am praying for you that it's a sticky one.... Funny I said I needed a break from here - and then you go get a BFP!! Something was telling me to check on you today -because your chart looked so good .....:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Just a quick chime in:

BF - I am hoping for you!! 1 month 1 day to go!! :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks fro :happydance::hugs: and only 10 days to go for you :yipee: :coffee::haha:

Owl good luck and have a lovely break :thumbup:

Dashka, that will teach you to attempt to go MIA :haha::hugs:

So last time we had good news (which now seems like eons ago!) didn't it come in 3's (or maybe 4's?) :winkwink:

Lils
wonderful news.stick stick stick.xxx

dash-understand mia.hope u don't stay away too long.

Afm-need a slap with the silly stick for too much symptom spotting.the ewcm of this cycle-if it is one-came the same day as my pg cycle.we bedded the same day before and now i keep comparing.i started getting sore boobs the fri the second wk after ewcm and to follow the same wd be this fri.do u see how obsessed i have become.keep trying to put it out of my mind but its not working.slap me!slap me hard!!!

Love to all xx

Lils

That is wonderful and fabulous news!! I can understand caution, so I'll just do a little :happydance: in the corner over here and meantime send you a ton of sticky sticky :dust:

Massive loves xxx

Ness.. No slaps, it's ok to have hope!! And who knows, I have heard lots on here about people being super fertile after mc! I'll keep everything crossed for you!

And butterfly ...you are right, the good news here has usually happened in groups, so I am hoping for a Christmas plague of pregnancies for everyone here!!

Huge big smoochie loves to everyone!

Mirium – Great news what the surgeon said about the tubes! And…
Awesome news!!!! :bfp: :happydance::dance::yipee:. I’m so glad your mind is put at rest now also about the tubes. Instead of working out hard for an hour, can you just power-walk 1.5 - 2 mi (about 30-40 mins)? That way you will still get in the exercise to keep yourself healthy, but very low impact & not til you are panting :thumbup:. Dr said 30mins low impact totally fine. I'm in the same boat as you are, so I know you are being cautious, but so glad you are also on all the drugs!!! We'll hang in there together... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mirium -
holy crap! OMG! I totally missed your awesome news!!! That's fantastic! I'm so happy for you chick! Massive congrats! :happydance::hugs:

Just another quick post:

Dash - totally understand. Enjoy your holidays, destress, and take a nice deep breath. Lots of love to you.

Lis - LOL I loved the yam/sweet potato video!! I always wondered what "wild yam" was!!!! And:
Oh I am SO so happy for you!!!!! It's your turn for a sticky bean!!! Understand the cautiousness... FX that everything goes really well for a H&H 9 months!!

Hi Pad (great to see you!!) and the other ladies here. Will try to post more later!

Dashka – Oh darlin’ :hugs::cry:. You take all the time you need. I was supposed to take a break myself over the holidays. It’s really, truly the perfect time to take a break if ever there was one. I know it’s going to be hard as you are so used to TTC & coming on BNB, but you go & just enjoy the holidays, have some fun w/DH & AD & try to get back to being Dashka. It can get difficult on BNB with bad news, with good news & with all of the various stats out there – especially when you are LTTC. It sounds like you have had a very rough week last week & are struggling now, so all I want is for you to be happy & healthy for a while & concentrate in you when not in IVF-mode. We are all here for you whenever you need us!!! :hugs::kiss::friends::flower: :hugs::kiss::friends::flower:

OMM – let us know what happens! Moon & I don’t get +OPKs too often either, but we still O – are you taking temps? Perhaps maybe you should start, if not? Your temps can say a lot… :thumbup: +OPks aren’t even a guarantee that you will O, as many people can get +OPKs til the cows come home, but never actually O. Only temp shift, u/s &/or CD21 (or whatever day) bloods can confirm O. :shrug: GL at Dr’s :flower:

Hi ladies, ok so i went to see my OB Saturday, he is doing blood work, including a blood pregnancy test, i have to go tomorrow and have an u/s done, even he said it was strange that all of a sudden my cycles stopped. The really weird thing is my cervix is closed, like slammed shut closed, and it should be open now. He thinks it could maybe be a cyst that is making my body think its pregnant, thats why i have the closed cervix and no AF. LilSluz, i have checked my temps, odd thing with them is they are REALLY low. Normally i would be about 97.18 when AF was going to show, and about 97.58 after i ovulated, well lately my temps have been 96.35, or somewhere around there, now i know it got colder outside, but still i have never been that low. So tomorrow i have the u/s and will get the results from the b/w. I will let you ladies know whats going on as soon as i know. Now if i could just get rid of these stupid headaches, and nausea, i think its a catch 22, i get the bad headache and take meds, and then the meds are making me nauseous, one thing that is weird though, even if i dont have the nausea, i have absolutly no appetite, maybe its the stress, i of course am thinking the worst and scared that it could be the big C, stupid i know, but until they tell me its Menopause, or a cyst, i wont be able to relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->