TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Whew – crazy Monday so far, finally all caught up…

BF – Awww :hugs::cry:. So, how did the remaining tests go? Only 1 month left?! :happydance::dance: It will fly by! And yes, good point - usually there will be a good cluster of 3-4 BFP’s at a time, so hoping for many more!!! :dance:

Dwrgi – Thank you :hugs::hugs::hugs:. You were right! :thumbup: I have my eye on you, too, lady!!! :friends: :dust: Not the bloody one, the good one! :winkwink::haha: How are you doing lovely lady?

Dashka - :hugs::hugs::hugs: You also said something early on! :thumbup: Sorry that MIA session was only a few hours! :shrug::nope: (I did that on purpose) :haha: I will still be stalking your chart while you are gone, unless you are stopping charting too? We’ll be in touch on FB, don’t you worry about coming on here, K? :hugs::kiss::friends:

Purps – Good idea :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Pebble – I can see CD12 as some people get an immediate dip & it may be taking your history into account (2-3DPO dips you get). But CD9??? :saywhat: Is it because you took out the CD12 CM? (charting geek alert :blush: - I remember it, so you can't slip that one by! :haha:). Let’s keep FX you’ll get a nice surprise!!! :thumbup:

Pad -
Well, you were right about the chart! See, you’re not a FF dufus at all! :winkwink::thumbup::haha: Thank you for the well-wishes. We’ll see. Only 10 more days for gender scan, chick! :happydance:

Maddy – so you are getting a progesterone test tomorrow & that’s how they tell? Do they do betas there, too? FX!!!! :flower:

Kismet – not so ludicrous, actually. So many “advanced” parents I know didn’t have a clue what to do with their baby because they’ve never been exposed to a little sister or brother or had best friends who had kids. :shrug: But, how else would you get exposure, you know? Glad you got to do it & liked it :thumbup:

Chicken – I’m so glad you are feeling better & DH is moving the heavens to get his test done. :thumbup: It’s good to know he reads BNB. Now I won’t say anything bad about him – anymore :haha: (to Chicken’s DH: j/k!) :winkwink: About :spermy: - how about Tues night? Its’ 48-72hrs here, as well.

Green – Grrr :grr: on :witch:!!! I’m so sorry, hun. :nope: You take care of yourself & your DH, poor thing! DrH is the best one to listen to, here! My one thought was only based off of my experience – of nerve entrapment or injury. Many of the nerves that come out of the neck cross under the scapula. If you notice the scapula start winging out from his back – will look totally diff than the other side - then you should get him to a neuro. Could be a nerve palsy (I had “spinal accessory nerve palsy”, but there’s also “long thoracic nerve palsy” & others that involve the same area). Got mine snowboarding & when finally diagnosed, I had to fly to NYC for a big muscle transfer surgery. Hopefully its just some major bruising or a slight fracture though…but take the Dr’s advice & get a CT – you never know & that is the most logical 1st step! :thumbup:

DrH –
We are so lucky to have you on our thread, doc! Thanks for the well wishes, hun! I will actually celebrate the small victories - in a small way, though. Didn’t you have some updates this week, too???

Fro - I haven’t even gotten on to tell everyone you said “Hi & you were thinking of them”, yet! So, everyone, Fro says HI & she’s thinking of all of you!!! :thumbup:
Thanks for the sticky prayers. Only 10 days to go for you!!! :shock: :yipee:

Owl – Oh, how fun your holidays sound! Yeah, I’d probably be happy that they want you to go to a specific IVF Dr. Maybe they both just specialize in IUI & IVF, respectively. If that’s the case, I would take that as a good thing, because you want someone very experienced!!! :thumbup: have a great break!!!

Ness – Here’s a big slap for you :dohh: Ok, technically that’s hitting myself! Na, its completely natural to SS & especially after a mc when your body is already geared toward pregnancy and you are so hopeful because you know it happened before & you know the symptoms now. FX! :thumbup::hugs: :dust:

Moon – glad you liked it because when I saw it I went “WHOOOAAAA!?!? I don’t think Moon meant that?” But then again…with those buckwheat-something-or-other-muffins & your love of cooking, I couldn’t be too sure about that! Hope you are doing well :flower:

Thank all of you ladies for the well-wishes & sticky :dust:!!! :cry: It means a lot to me & given my past, I need all I can get :hugs:. Oh- Dr. just called & beta is 113 & prog 32. That’s way, way better than what I had the last 2x. Chart says median is 37 at 12DPO??? Maybe FF is wrong about when I O’d…? But, we’ll see on Wed. if it doubles or not…[-o<[-o<[-o<

Btw, for all of us who sometimes worry a bit (or more.. or not at all) about the 2WW, I spoke to Dr about my concerns about recently having surgery (painkillers/trauma) & he said it should be fine & confirmed nothing gets to the embie until a placenta forms. :thumbup:

Happy Hannukah to our Jewish ladies!!!! :hugs::kiss::flower:

(will try to get to journals later! :hugs:)

Omm thanks for the update! It good that you are getting the ultrasound so your doctor can find out what is going on! Hopefully it is a little cyst or something which can be sorted out really easily!
I think all of us think the worst when we are waiting for tests or results, but try not to worry (easy for me to say I know)
Thinking of you chick

Tons of loves xxxx

Lils
omg I blink and nearly miss your :bfp: Please God, Allah, Krishna whoever, let this bean stick hard and fast. We need all 4 Bath ladies up the duff before the 1 year anniversary of our meet in June. I am so so happy for you Hun I am :cry:

Lils

This is fantastic news I am praying this one is a very sticky bean :hugs:

Hey Lils...did a beta on Monday but level wasn't high enough to solidly confirm anything one way or another. Plus my progesterone fell so going back to test again Wednesday. Could be a chemical... :(

Green - scapulas are tricky. They usually need CT and he needs to be examined from head to toe again including checking for spinal tenderness over the cervical and thoracic spine and over the scapula. If he is really sore its definitely worth having him checked out again...

He went to the doctor again this morning. They refused to do any more assessment until one month later. Just asked him to keep taking pain killers. :growlmad:

Maddy
Maddy am crossing fingers for you. Am very pleased that you got a BFP. I realise that the numbers are low, but your egg met his sperm all on its own and they got together and did the horizontal hula and swopped bits and got a bit cosy. If this doesn't increase tomorrow... you did everything you could and you know that you can. If it does increase tomorrow its the best news ever!!!

Green, so sorry to hear about your hubby. Its tricky. if you are worried maybe a second opinion??

Neesaw
Can you look at the SMEP plan. Its what worked for me...... and PAL is the reason for the system...

Lils
I'm still pinching myself... for you..... its such GREAT GREAT NEWS

Dash - hugs hugs hugs...

Lady H - I'm crossing my fingers for the Bath Four.....

No news here, had my booking visit all good, baby fine, roll on the nuchal....

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone.

Monday 11dpiu I POAS and got a stark white negative, not even a shadow of a second line. I POAS again today 36 hrs after the last POAS test (heck I had a pack of 3 First Response tests, so why not). I got a BFP!!!! More bloodwork today to check levels. I can't believe that at 41 and after only one IUI treatment this might be "it".

Sheesh! This thread is getting hard to keep up with!

Maddy:
OMG, another BFP!!!! :yipee: I'm so excited for you! FX that you caught it early in the process and the doubling will go quickly now!!! Sending you lots and lots of sticky :dust: :dust: :dust:!!!

Pebble – I can see CD12 as some people get an immediate dip & it may be taking your history into account (2-3DPO dips you get). But CD9??? :saywhat: Is it because you took out the CD12 CM? (charting geek alert :blush: - I remember it, so you can't slip that one by! :haha:). Let’s keep FX you’ll get a nice surprise!!! :thumbup:
Busted! :blush: I was seeing what it would say if I took out all CM and just left the temps. (The answer is CD17.) So, what did I have down for CD12? I thought I put it all back in!!! :blush: :rofl:

More anon....

Maddy

Well there is the third bus in a row that I was waiting for :haha: brilliant news and hope that the numbers keep going up and up. Very excited for you :yipee::wohoo::yipee:

Maddy-
BF has completely covered everything that I was going to say! You're the third, and woweee!!! Brilliant news!! And, also considering the fact we thought that your ship had sailed with this treatment, as they did the insemination after you'd ovulated (or so we thought! Or maybe just caught the eggy just in time!)!!! Excellent! :hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::flower::flower:

Maddy -
:wohoo: That's awesome news!!!! Let us know how it comes along!!! Can you start taking progesterone right away?

Pebble - I think you had Watery CM on CD12? :blush::rofl:

Maddy
That is wonderful chick! Massive congratulations to you!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Maddy

That is wonderful news!!!! I am wishing you all the best!!!!

Maddy -
WOW!!! Congrats!!!!! Awesome news!!!! So happy for you!!

So glad we're getting some positive news on this thread!! I'm supposed to get AF this weekend (skipping TTC this cycle). Really looking forward to it getting here... next cycle we start TTC again!!! We'll be traveling to Minnesota and Pennsylvania for Christmas, and that week is my pre-O week so we'll have to BD at BOTH set of parents' houses on our trip!!!!!

Will try to respond to everyone in a bit.

Yay the thread is on a roll now! So lovely to have such great news!

Maddy
Massive congrats chick! What great news esp as you were concerned over the procedure... sometimes when you least expect it... it happens :cloud9:

LadyH & DrH - :hugs::hugs::hugs: Thank you both.

BF - our resident psychic!!! :happydance: We have never had one of those & I think we could really use one! :thumbup::hugs: (so would that be Agent Psychic BF now or Psychic Agent BF...?) :hugs:

Moon - well, then bring her on :witch:! (only time I'm saying that) With the Xmas holidays, I bet you it will fly by hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->