TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Chicken - I am so sorry!! Arghh...the things we have to go through! On my end, I was at the hospital - chasing down my medical records yesterday and today because I am trying to figure out why I was not given antibiotics after having a bad infection after miscarriage. Long story that I will post about later.

Chicken - Sorry, we cross-posted... Are you serious??? :saywhat: WTF is wrong with people?! :grr::grr::grr: i'm so sorry! Can you talk directly to GP who said she already put it in? Oh FFS!!! When does DH get results worst-case scenario? :hugs:

Mirium - GL chasing down those records :hugs:

Chicken we had something similar.stick to ur guns and don't take no for an answer.x

Kismet - I've taken Vitex 4 mos & I don't get the Big D unless I eat something wrong, etc. I usually have the opposite prob. I'll leave this one up to the medical peeps!

Thanks for all the OPK advice, ladies - and for the link, LilSluz (I am currently trying to extend my LP using vit B6, but will be making a doctor's appointment in the New Year if it doesn't work). Only at 6DPO at the moment, so waiting a few days before starting to do the OPKs. Let's see how things go this month. :thumbup:

Chicken, I'm so sorry the clinic is jerking you around! :grr: I hope you figure out a way to get them to cooperate. Do we need to rally on your behalf? Can't you just picture a bunch of hormonal, ticked off, elder, TTC women storming the office saying, YOU SHALL LET CHICKEN PASS!!!!! :jo: :jo: :jo: :gun: :gun: :gun:

Hope it gets worked out soon. :hugs:

Kismet, perhaps you should stop one supplement at a time and see if it helps? Start with the least important, of course. I also find that adding in yogurt or some other form of probiotic can really help tummy issues. :hugs: Hope you feel better soon!

And thanks for playing my FF game, ladies! FF is quite certain I o'ed on the 12th, and since I haven't seen a drop of EWCM since, I'm inclined to think it's right. Grumble. But, my temps do take off on the 17th, and we actually would have had great timing for that day. But I doubt it. :nope: Now I guess I get the play the I Wonder When the Heck AF Will Arrive game! :wacko:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

hey all!

Just wanted to drop in and say hello!:flower:

Gotta say Lils... liking your chart chick... having said that I am a FF dufus as you well know!!:winkwink:

Dwrgi urghhh sinusitis is the pits! I am a fellow sufferer... I swear by sudafed max and otrivine! Only things that work for me.:hugs:

Butterfly are you also struck down with the lurgy? Get well soon x:hugs:

Chicken.. it is so frustrating.... I had to have a literal temper tantrum in my GP's office to get what I wanted! It worked though....:growlmad:

Green so sorry to hear about the accident. Wish your OH a speedy recovery x:hugs:

Kis... am a dufus... however, I never experienced any issues with supplements... but I didn't take the ones you are on.:shrug:

Nee hope you are healing ... I know how traumatic what you have experienced is, as do many of us here sadly x:hugs:

DrH
Just wanted to say how delighted I am for you! Seeing that HB is the most amazing thing! Long may it continue!

LadyH
Hope you are sailing along! Can't be too long until the 20 wk scan?
Purps!
Hey Mum! Baby Lana is gorgeous... I bet you can't stop looking at her!

Pbl... urghhh I hate that waiting game... don't play it... it isn't fun... jump on the whatever wagon with Nee I say!:haha:

Hey to all the lovely 35+ TTC'ers... Mirium, Moon, Tiger, Twinkle and all you other lovely ladies xxx:kiss:

Ladies, what the heck. I got a BFP. It's approx. 15dpo and I have been doing jumping jacks and working out hard in group classes up until yesterday. I had a BFN at about 11dpo. I was having pain tonight and I was about to put a hot water bottle on my belly and I thought - let me just rule out pregnancy although it won't be that at all. I have not been taking vitamins, nothing and was very stressed out up until today when I got a hopeful response from a tubal surgeon that I contacted through his website... :). See his answer to my question below. I was thinking that my tubes are probably toast due to only 100 mg antibiotics given in IV after infection after miscarriage and none to go home. I made 2 trips to hospital recently to get medical records as a result. I am scared that the BFP will be gone soon since I had 2 miscarriages before however I took progesterone, baby aspirin and steroid - dexamethasone that was prescribed for me. Have a good weekend guys.

Surgeon's response to my inquiry:

Dr. Berger says:
December 7, 2012 at 7:57 am
Mirium – If your laparoscopy showed that the fimbriae were healthy, then you do not have to be worried about damage to the tubal cilia.

Mirium says:
December 6, 2012 at 9:34 pm
Hello,

I had a bad infection after miscarriage (retained products) and was not given antibiotics after emergency D&C. Uterine tissue taken 4 days after D&C for testing for mycoplasma, by other doctor was sent back with results ‘media overgrown with bacteria’. Still, connection was not made that I need antibiotics and I did not take antibiotics until months later. My tubes are open per HSG however I never got pregnant again approx. 15 months later. I am worried about damage to cilia in tubes. A laparoscopy found that the fimbriae looks fine. I am almost 39. Is there any way to diagnose condition of cilia and to correct. Would any kind of tubal surgery help what I have described? Thank you.

:dust: :dust: to all of you ladies!

Mirium
:shock: That's amazing! Get thee to the doctor and take good care of that little bean!!!! I'll be keeping everything crossed for you that it's a sticky one!!!! :yipee:

Mirium, where do you go from here after the Doctor's opinion? Hugs to you.

Kismet, no idea about what causes the squirts, but I get them from the extra folate tablet I take. The multivitamin containing folate is fine, but I also take an additional folate supplement as the multi doesn't contain enough. On the days I remember the extra tab, it's very messy!

Chicken, no words to say about your clinic except GRRRRRR.

Pble I'm in the TWW too. Hate hate hate it. Feeling very bloated and PMS-ish. Guess I'll get a hint tomorrow as 11dpiui progesterone test. I'm thinking it will show progesterone is falling & I'm out for the month...sigh.

Miriam

Lovely news chick! Get yourself to the docs !! And dont worry too much about the vitamins etc... The little embryo doesn't actually take anything from you until the placenta is formed, so it won't matter at all

Big hugs

Hey lovely ladies,
Hope everyone is well?
Popping by with a ton of :hugs: and :kiss: for you all xxxx
I am quietly stalking and sending lots of baby :dust: to you all xxxx

Hi. Wow Miriam so stoked for you! Congrats! Woo hoo! Big hugs to all the lovely ladies!

Mirium

Wow that is awesome news after all you have been through. I will keep everything crossed for a sticky bean :yipee::wohoo: :hugs::hugs:

Mirium
third time lucky Hun, so so happy for you. Stick Beany stick!
:happydance:

Hi Ladies just a very quick one thanks for your words of support I do really appreciate it. The thought of you all storming into the clinic and demanding I was seen made me laugh out loud (DH also thought that was funny) I'm feeling much better and DH is trying to move some things around at work so he can go and get his tests done on Friday so we should have our results back by Christmas so hopefully get an appointment for me in the new year. In the meantime we have agreed to do everything we can to get our BFP this month. We both finish work next week for christmas and are off for 2 weeks which hopefully will land just right for lots of BD. We are on our own all over christmas so no interruptions. If so I will be testing on new years eve. Thanks again.

Mirium keeping my fingers crossed for you honey XXX

On a totally unrelated note, FF now thinks I o'ed on cd9. :saywhat: I thought some of you would find this mildly amusing, as I do. :haha:

Pebble...maybe FF is feeling poorly? lol!

Chicken.. Fingers crossed for you lovely xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"