TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

ladies -thanks for all your support....:hugs::hugs: I hope you are all doing well... still need a break but wanted you to know I am still thinking about you all....

Maddy -
wow :happydance:- that is awesome! :thumbup:So amazing - happy and healty 9 months to you!:hugs::hugs:

Lils - thinking about you and your 2nd beta.... I'll FB you!:hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss: to all!

Just a quick note: I put some heavy positive prayer/vibes out to the universe this morning for Dwrgi, Dashka, Butterfly & the new BFPs being Stickers!!! xoxo

Of course I want everyone to get a BFP, but I just wanted to put something special out there for those that have been around for a long time. Lots of Love!!

Aw fro, thanks hon :cry::hugs::hugs:

Hi - just a quickie & then will catch up proper (intralipids nurse is on her way) :thumbup:

Um. OK. Betas were 113 Monday & 275 today. More than doubled! :shock::shock::shock::cry::cry::cry: (crying happy/shocked tears) Progesterone from 32 - 35.6. I'm still in shock, so forgive me!!! I'm not even close to being out of the woods, but I shall be very happy that at least I got this far!!! Means my egg-challenge-plan & my RMC/MTHFR drugs worked to get me this far. :cry:

Next step is 6wk u/s if I do make it that far? [-o<[-o<[-o< But I will be out of town for Xmas 12/20 - 12/26, so will have it 12/27. Thank God for Xmas hols to keep me busy! Thank you all for your support & kind wishes - means so, so, so much to me!!! :sad2::sad2::sad2: :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi - just a quickie & then will catch up proper (intralipids nurse is on her way) :thumbup:

Um. OK. Betas were 113 Monday & 275 today. More than doubled! :shock::shock::shock::cry::cry::cry: (crying happy/shocked tears) Progesterone from 32 - 35.6. I'm still in shock, so forgive me!!! I'm not even close to being out of the woods, but I shall be very happy that at least I got this far!!! Means my egg-challenge-plan & my RMC/MTHFR drugs worked to get me this far. :cry:

Next step is 6wk u/s if I do make it that far? [-o<[-o<[-o< But I will be out of town for Xmas 12/20 - 12/26, so will have it 12/27. Thank God for Xmas hols to keep me busy! Thank you all for your support & kind wishes - means so, so, so much to me!!! :sad2::sad2::sad2: :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:happydance: Fantastic news!!!!

:hi: everyone!

I'm stuck in Limbo-land, so I've mostly been lurking and hugging you all from the shadows!

Amazing batch of BFPs, special Christmas dust working its magic! :happydance:

We're just ticking down the days till our trip to NZ and Fiji.. well, what else is there for the orphan who can't get pregnant to do?!

Hopefully when I return they'll be more good news from this thread!

Lots of :hugs:

C xx

OMG I saw Tigerlily had posted over here and thought I'd better come get caught up and see what's going on... I never imagined it would be so many BFPs!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Aw, thanks to all of you ladies. I don’t know where I’d be without all of you. I am very humbled by the kindness here towards myself & others :hugs::kiss::friends:…

Maddy –
Great news! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Kismet – Yeah, that’s 35+ TTC#1. We have to take the bad with the good & everything in between. But we just try our best to be there for each other & hope one day it would be our turn… Loved the quote. DH - inventory huh? Perhaps he should bring an Excel spreadsheet next time or Quickbooks? :haha: Gotta laugh! :thumbup:

Chicken – OMG :rofl: - I love it! Quick-thinking, too. :hugs:

Dwrgi – hostile CM always makes you smile??? :haha: Here’s to the 4-month Egg Challenge??? :winkwink::thumbup: I’m tortured every time I see those beautiful huskies :cloud9:. I just wanna :awww: so bad! Big :hugs: & luvs dahlink :kiss:

Asry – thanks for coming on, it’s great to “see” you! :happydance::hugs:
A Christmas Day gift on 12/25? :yipee You better keep me updated, even if it’s just on FB, OK?! :thumbup: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: And Merry Christmas to you & your family too – may you receive a blessed gift this year :thumbup:

OMM – Oh yay!!! That’s awesome news about your ovaries/follies. :happydance: I used to miss my period too – can be stress, etc. Hopefully your mind is at ease now. :thumbup:

Fro - :hugs:

Moon – will do :thumbup: :hugs:

Tiger – Oh, Fiji too? Ooh-La-La Chica, you rock those islands for us, will you? :happydance: :hugs:

Dashka - :hugs::hugs::hugs: you don’t have to come on here if you don’t want, I can always FB you :thumbup:

HA – hello lovely! :hugs: Thank you & rooting for those 3 lil embies all the way :happydance::dance: Hopefully we’ll have another Xmas BFP??? :thumbup:

I am truly hoping for LOTS & LOTS more :xmas6::xmas9::xmas8::bfp:'s! We need more magic Christmas Fairy :dust::dust::dust::dust: :dust:!!! And magic Hannukah Fairy :dust::dust::dust:

:hug:

Lils
I am sobbing here and praying like I never have before that this is your rainbow bean.:hugs:

LILS
so so so pleased.. amazed to hear that it is doubling and you are officially UTD - a medical term ** up the duff***!!! Woo hooo what a christmas cracker surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lils I am dancing with joy for you chick!!

Omm that's great that all looks ok!! I was going to ask if anything else had changed that could cause an absent period? Loosing weight?? Stress?? Etc etc....

Tiger.. Hugging from the shadows eh?? You can be arrested for that hehe seriously your trip sounds fab!! How many sleeps to go??

Kismet and chicken.. Glad your dh's can laugh about the SA! hA posted a link to a blog of a lady who did IVF...there was a very funny post about her dh doing his semen sample in a Starbucks near the hospital and how some mad old woman was trying to get into the bathroom the whole time...maybe she'll post it again.

Everyone needing hugs....

Heres a whole bunch:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love you all xxx

News on me
we got the full genetic results today and everything is normal. I am pleased also to confirm that I am incubating a healthy baby :pink:

Omm that's great that all looks ok!! I was going to ask if anything else had changed that could cause an absent period? Loosing weight?? Stress?? Etc etc....

Tiger.. Hugging from the shadows eh?? You can be arrested for that hehe seriously your trip sounds fab!! How many sleeps to go??

Kismet and chicken.. Glad your dh's can laugh about the SA! hA posted a link to a blog of a lady who did IVF...there was a very funny post about her dh doing his semen sample in a Starbucks near the hospital and how some mad old woman was trying to get into the bathroom the whole time...maybe she'll post it again.

Heres a whole bunch:

Love you all xxx

Thanks hon, and i have no idea, i mean i have been way more stressed at times like when my dad passed away, and she never failed to show up, and no for the losing weight too lol, although i really need to get going on that one. I guess she just took a short vacation lol. The funny thing is i can really feel the eggies in there, although i dont have much hope of anything happening at my age, you just never know right lol.

Maddy -
:wohoo: That's awesome news!!!! Let us know how it comes along!!! Can you start taking progesterone right away?

Pebble - I think you had Watery CM on CD12? :blush::rofl:

Heres a whole bunch:

Love you all xxx

Thanks hon, and i have no idea, i mean i have been way more stressed at times like when my dad passed away, and she never failed to show up, and no for the losing weight too lol, although i really need to get going on that one. I guess she just took a short vacation lol. The funny thing is i can really feel the eggies in there, although i dont have much hope of anything happening at my age, you just never know right lol.

Exactly! It only takes the one eggy and sperm lovely!

Such a bunch of lovely news!

Lils
I have said it before and I say it again.. one step at a time.. one hurdle to overcome at a time... this is a leap and a half over that hurdle sweety! Wahoooo!

LadyH
Awww how brilliant is that! Everything is fine and a baby girl! Send some of that pink vibe here!

DrH
You are going so well!

Purps
How is that gorgeous girl you have?

Omm
so great to see you!

Chicken... sometime you gotta laugh cos you would sob hahaa

Tiger.. wahooo what a trip!

Cheering everyone on always :hugs:

Lovely pad...we are doing grand thanks xxxx how are you chick? Waiting for an update on you!! :hugs:

Lady H
that is wonderful news! Am so pleased for you and you must be so relieved that all is okay! Brilliant news about being a pink lady!!! Lots of pinks around at the moment, it seems! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->