TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Bad news
Hi ladies, I did not make it. At my 2nd scan, there were no heartbeat so I did a D&E last Friday. The doc will check if it was due to a chromosonal problem. I had to try to get past the 1st few horrible days before I could delve into it so I just stayed away from all things TTC. I am trying to take a break too and reassess how I should proceed since I turn 39 next month. I will be back soon but I think a break and some sort of vacation or diversion is best for me right now. All the best ladies!!!

So, so sorry to hear that Mirium. :cry: :hugs: :hugs: But hold on to the thought that there's always a rainbow after the rain. May your rainbow baby find you soon! Lots of positive vibes for you!

Am so sorry Mirium! Take the time that you need and just follow your gut instinct.

All the best, and big :hugs::hugs:

Oh Mirium I am so, so sorry. Take care of yourself, needing a break is totally understandable.

Mirium I am so sorry to hear your news. Take your time sweetie... we will be here for you when you feel ready to return. If you want to talk or vent feel free to PM me xx

Mirium-I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your time away allows you to heal and to take care of yourself. :hugs:

Oh Mirium, I can't believe this! :cry::cry::cry: I am so very sorry, honey. Please take whatever breaks you need & a vacation is definitely a good idea to get away from everything for a bit. I'm so sorry, idk what to say :nope:. Wish I could give you these in person, but I can't so just sending really big :hugs::hugs::hugs: your way. :flow:

Also, you can PM me anytime you want. :hug:

Oh, &$@#. Mirium, I am so, so sorry. I hope the doc finds some answers. :cry::cry::cry:

Huge hugs to you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bad news
Hi ladies, I did not make it. At my 2nd scan, there were no heartbeat so I did a D&E last Friday. The doc will check if it was due to a chromosonal problem. I had to try to get past the 1st few horrible days before I could delve into it so I just stayed away from all things TTC. I am trying to take a break too and reassess how I should proceed since I turn 39 next month. I will be back soon but I think a break and some sort of vacation or diversion is best for me right now. All the best ladies!!!

:hugs: I am so sorry to hear this, see this is what i so wish i could fix so none of you ladies had to deal with this. I think a break is exactly what you need, i know i did the same thing several times. Sending you tons of hugs and love.

Oh no, Mirium. I'm so, so sorry to hear this. My heart breaks for you :cry:
Take care of yourself :hug:

Mirium - I am so so sorry. My heart breaks for you. Wish I could give you comfort :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mirium am so sorry. Take your time and look after yourself. Big hugs vx

Kismet am sorry about ur results. Is there anyway u can get in another appt to discuss them now they've sunk in a little before the proposed ivf appt? Take care.x

Ipen
congrats hope its a sticky one. Good luck.

Hi to everyone. Just lurking a little as trying not to obsess with symptom spotting-not with any great success I may add!!

Love to all x

Kismet - I'm sorry to hear about your results. I understand that getting those news can be super overwhelming. Just take it one step at a time. You should get another appointment with your Dr to discuss your results and his plan. Maybe you should make a list with all the questions you and your husband have and take that list with you to your consult. I did that for my IVF consult and it was a big help. This way I didn't forget to ask anything and you can stay focused. And I totally agree with you. You're paying big $ for IVF so should get all the answers you need before you decide if it is the right plan for you. Good luck! :hugs:

Mirium, I'm so sorry.

Kismet, I'm sorry you've had bad news. I hope you get information about a good way to proceed with your next appointment.

Nessaw, if you are symptom spotting, I hope it's because there's something to spot this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->