TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

ipen - so sorry to hear :hug:

lils - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'll celebrate and have some :wine: for you :hugs:

chicken - :test: Good luck!

Lots of love to all you lovely ladies! :kiss::hugs:

ipen- I’m so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Twiggers- I can see why your chart is confusing you a bit. I would keep BD’ing to cover all the bases, which it sounds like you’re already doing. I know the feeling of wanting to go to bed early, just to see a temp rise the next morning! Hopefully you’ll get those crosshairs tomorrow.

Irish- Good luck with the supplements! I am taking the prenatals, fish oil, and just purchased some low-dose aspirin and COQ10 (it is pricey!). Have you priced any of these on Amazon?

Lil- Happy birthday! :cake: I hope you have an enjoyable time with your family and bday activities. Yeah, ED, DE…all these acronyms! DE is delayed ejaculation. DH can get an erection but cannot ejaculate when we BD, , so there’s no surprise at the end. He has to finish in a cup, then I use the syringe method. I’m just hoping it’s possible to get pg this way.

DrH- Glad to hear you were able to move your belongings in time. I’ve seen some of the footage on the news, and it looks devastating for many.

Maddy- Sorry to hear about the FS...is there any way to check out reviews of them online? Hopefully you’ll get your BFP this month and all will sort itself out.

Ness- Are you due to test?

Chicken- My fingers are crossed for you! As of today, how long is your luteal phase in comparison to the norm?

Moon- I’m sending lots of positive vibes your way!

Pbl- I’m glad your UTI is improving…and yes, I’m okay with neon orange pee, as long as I find relief! :happydance: It’s odd that you mentioned PCOS…I had to get u/s every three months for several years due to constant cysts on my ovaries, then they put me on BC to shrink them. Yet I never got a formal diagnosis. Now your comment makes me wonder…
As for the soft cup, did you have any trouble removing it? I’m glad they seemed to work well for you.

Kismet- Is it possible you’re about to O at any moment? It looks like your temps are low, so hopefully you’ll have a rise soon. I’ve had months with no CM before O and others with lots of EWCM, so maybe it’s just an off month with your CM?

Dashka- Bloating is no fun, but hopefully it’s a good sign. DH and I saw The Hobbit; he liked it, and I fell asleep. Haha.

AFM…CBFM is still registering “high” so I’m sitting here and waiting for DH to get home from work before I fall asleep so we can BD then inseminate before bed. So romantic, huh? I had some abundant EWCM this morning (must have been all the green tea yesterday!), but I was off to work this morning and DH was still snoring. DH has his SA next Tuesday, which is a relief. The receptionist at ob-gyn office called and messaged me to reschedule my Feb. 18 appointment because Dr. now has a surgery scheduled, so not sure when I’ll be going in just yet…kinda worried AF will be crazy again, so playing it by ear.

Hello :hi: to everyone else! I hope you’re all having a wonderful week!

:dust:

Hi all. My husband and I are both 38 and have been TTC less than a year. We found out in the fall that he has azoospermia. He is having varicocele repair surgery 2/8 and they will also do biopsy and attempt extraction for possible future IVF. We want to wait a few months after surgery to see if SA improves.
We are in St. Louis area.

Hi all. My husband and I are both 38 and have been TTC less than a year. We found out in the fall that he has azoospermia. He is having varicocele repair surgery 2/8 and they will also do biopsy and attempt extraction for possible future IVF. We want to wait a few months after surgery to see if SA improves.
We are in St. Louis area.

Hi Keziah! Glad you've found us. There is another member on the board (Tigerlily) who is in the same situation as you. It might be worth tracking her down so that you can compare notes. Good luck! :thumbup:

i am true, are you interested in IUI. It will help the spermies into the right position as they may die in the acidic vagina. This may be an easy fix for you both. I hope you can speak to DH about it all, its such a sensitive subject... thinking of you.

welcome kez, best place to be in B and B.

other lovelies, hellooooo thinking of you all...

We are all good here. much drier than last week. The weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think maybe feeling the baby move. Who would know? Its probably gas! he he he.

twiggers... relax. have a bd now every two days. you are on cycle number one. just wait for ff to adjust. If you are too worried, your utereus may not be as receptive to a lovely morula!!!!!!!!!!! lots of ladies here can assist you with charting but this month is about the lay of the land.

Welcome kez.

Have been a bad girl and tested @ 9 + 10 dpo but bfn. Used cb digi so may still be in the game. The boobs r still sore and so is my back and a couple of waves of nausea. We'll see...

Hello to all.xx

Dash - I agree... LOVE Hobbit-ville, but not a huge fan of the nasty-a$$ orcs!!! March is only 1 month away now!! It's getting close!! :thumbup::happydance:

Nessaw - 10dpo is still EARLY!! I barely get a line at 13dpo! FX for you!!!! :flower::flower:

Maddy - WOOOOOOOOOO for IUI!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Lils - you have SO much going on now with work / taxes, guests visiting, birthday festivities... make sure to give Lil Flo Rida some nap time and rest!!!! Take care of yourself!!! :hugs::hugs::sleep::sleep::sleep:

ipen - am so so sorry. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Twiggers - good to hear you got some :sex: in!!! :flower:

DrH - SO glad to hear you got everything moved away from the water. Any flooding causes damage - it doesn't have to be much!!!! And:
Oh feeling the baby move... must be so very exciting!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Pad -
26 weeks!!!! :baby: :happydance::cloud9: Getting baby gear sounds like so much fun!! So happy for you!!!

Pebble - Softcups sound like a great idea. Hope you are feeling better!!! :flower::flower: A Valentine's BFP would be AMAZING!!!!!!! <3 FX!!!

Chicken - I would vote for testing with a day in between the tests. FX FX FX!!! :flower::flower:

Iamtrue - Hope you got some good BD action in last night. :thumbup::flower: Hope you can get your dr's appt sorted out... it's so frustrating when we have to change them around. FX for you!!!! :flower:

Keziah - hi and welcome :flower:

Hi to all the other ladies - happy hump day (Wed.)!!! :haha:

AFM -
I made it past my m/c date (5w6d) so that feels like a milestone. :thumbup:Am still very worried, but am hoping everything is going ok. I have occasional cramps, which really freak me out. But am staying hopeful!! And drinking lots of water in the hopes that that eases the cramps, like Purps said. My first OB appt and ultrasound is Feb. 12. So, 2 more weeks... just hope they go quicker than the past 2!!! Staying hopeful!!!

Moon its crazy I couldn't stop myself cos they were in the house!!

So glad you got past ur mc date. Am sooo pleased for you.xxx

:haha: LOL Nessaw ya that's what happens when they're in the house!!
A site I found that always helped me pass the TWW is https://www.twoweekwait.com/ I really liked the BFP stories. If you haven't seen that site before, it's kinda fun. And even when I didn't get a BFP, reading the stuff on there still gave me something to look forward to... :flower::flower:

No Test needed AF arrived this morning, 2 days late. I think if she is going to turn up the least she can do is be on time.

Sorry chicken. Bl00dy rude af!

Moon that website is fab. Boyf at work tonight and I can't stop reading it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->