TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi girls we are flooding so have been moving things for last 24 hours am stuffed:(. Good luck all!

Bugger DrH, stay safe and try not to stress - I know, easier said than done :nope: My eldest lives in Quay St in the city & he just posted a photo of himself and a friend STANDING IN THE FECKING FLOODWATER. Not happy, Jan! Hugs mate.

Thanks to those that asked about me - been super busy at work but we managed to fit in IUI on Monday a.m.

I need to RANT actually... FS wrote to me a couple of days before Xmas asking to meet to discuss IVF options. First appt I can get is mid-Feb. Yesterday when I had my legs in stirrups the nurse checking my paperwork asked why I hadn't "moved with my doctor". Apparently my FS stopped referring new patients to this clinic before Xmas - before he wrote the letter to us - and didn't tell us.....ummm hello...isn't that bad manners? I mean, I'm hoping it wasn't related to some dissatisfaction with their procedures or anything....

Hi Ladies!

I haven't heard of CoQ10 delaying Ov, but agnus castus can & DHEA may be able to since it’s a hormone???

Mirium – you OK, hun? That’s so incredibly cruel that all of your mc’s seem to happen at week 10-11 & mmc??? I am interested to know what they find & just hope & pray it will give you some answers so that this never, ever has to happen again! :cry: And I hope & pray that you have the post-mc luck & get your BFP quickly. It won’t ever make up for this one, I know. But just hoping for you… Did you get intralipids & on blood thinners this time?

BF – hoping you are sunning-n-funning in Dubai now! Hope that O comes soon – maybe happening today???

Pebble – Ugh, UTI’s suck! Glad you have all the right drugs tho. You know, I tried this stuff D-Mannose last time bc after a whole round of cranberry juice, cranberry pills, acidophilus, & antib’s didn’t knock it out (after 10 days). This stuff was liquid & took it out in 2-3 days flat! Good stuff & right at Vitamin Shoppe so I’m trying it first thing next time. My EWCM comes in “waves” too, so no worries, chic! Mine actually often “dries up” 2 days prior to Ov.:shrug: apparently, I guess its still where it needed to be most! :thumbup: Looks like you are about to O soon, so catch that eggy! :dust:

Maddy – grow follies grow!!!!! Sending follie-growth :dust: (Loving Dildo Cam! :rofl:)

Twiggers – Sticky is usually white (& sticky of course!). Check it out via the to see for sure: https://www.babycenter.com/101_what-cervical-mucus-looks-like-through-your-cycle_10351429.bc It sounds to me like it may have been EWCM (if watery+sticky)? Hope you caught the egg! :dust:

Emily – sorry you have to go at this alone. :flower: I hope you will be ok. On a lighter note, we could affectionately call your rendezvous the “Truck-Stop Tango”. :haha: Love it. :thumbup:

La Bergere – welcome back! You’ve been gone several months, that’s at least 1000 pages :haha:. LOVE when people say “oops, I’m pregnant!” & proceed to state how easy it was when you have been LTTC – NOT! Yeah they say for our age it can take up to a year with all things normal. :wacko:

Moon –
Happy 5+6 milestone, looks like we got that one BEAT :bodyb:

Kismet – Welcome back! Vitex can mess w/hormones for the first 4 months while its “sorting things out”. But I’ve never heard of someone not O’ing at all? :shrug:

Purps –
So glad Lana is out of her harness now, Congrats!!! She must be an even happier baby

Dash – hope the bloating is a good sign of a good egg & :spermy: meetup! :hugs:

Ness – you take CoQ10 daily anyway, so you can start anytime. Just “say No to Symptom Spotting” :haha:

DrH – Oh no, chic! That’s terrible – flooding is the worst! Just stay safe for us chic & pop back in & let us know how you are doing when you can? Big :hugs:

Hope – welcome to you! Hope your stay is short & sweet. :flower:

True – I’ve heard of ED, but what’s DE? (& then we get to complicate things bc there’s a woman ED & DE scenario & a male one! :wacko:)

Dwrgi – wow, that’s a lot of Omega’s! Those eggs are going to be A++++ stellar off the charts!

:hi: everyone else!

AFM – very busy lately & over the next 2 weeks w/tax season, OT, guests coming in & bday activities, so hoping I’ll get to pop in here & there. Doesn’t help I have sinus probs & need surgery but can’t get it right now! :wacko: Generally having a hard time keeping up with all the forums & journals but I will lurk if not more.

Hope everyone has a great week! :hugs: & :dust:

Maddy - Oh no, thats terrible about FS. But for Monday's IUI: :dust::dust::dust:

Hi All,
Just wanted to check back in and let you know no bean sticking here :dohh:. I am very fine about it though. It is what I highly expected as we have had this before. It does help to have a plan A in place.

Looking at those pics I think I've been mostly clear the entire month.

I'm a bit freaked and need advice: I did a CB digi and got a smiley tonight. wTF? I had one Friday and then nothing :( we BDed yesterday morning. What to do?

Twig - Yes, definitely do it tonight & Wed!

Ipen - aw, honey I'm so sorry. :hugs::hugs::hugs: Did your tests show any clotting issues or immunes issues?

Ipenn-very sorry to hear this. Glad that you are okay about it. Does it ever get easier? I think you get to be more stoic, that's for sure.

Big :hugs::hugs:

Sorry to hear ipen.

Flooding less tan expected. Thank god we moved everything though. Forty cm of water still causes damage!

Morning, ladies!!

First of all, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LILS!!!!!!!!! :cake: :yipee: :cake: :yipee: :cake: :yipee: :cake: :yipee: :cake: :yipee: :cake: :yipee: :cake: :yipee: :cake: :yipee:

Hope that you and Lil Flo have a fabulous week of celebration!

Second of all, Dr.H, soooooooooooooooo glad you’re okay! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: 40 cm of water is a LOT. Glad you managed to clear everything (most everything?) in time! And I hope OH had to do most of the work while you rested your poor UTD feet! Stay safe and dry!!! :rain:

Ipen, so sorry to hear of nonstickiness. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs::cry::cry::cry: You are definitely NOT a wimp! Glad you’ve got Plan A. :thumbup:

Maddy, so sorry about FS. Maybe it’s worth a phone call to his new practice, just to see if he drops any hints? Hopefully you’ll get a blazing :bfp: this round, so all of this can be someone else’s problem. Unless this is the doc you’ll see if preggers. Never sure how that works in the international arena. Much :dust::dust::dust: to you!!!

Ness, OMG you’re making me nervous! When are you going to :test: :test: :test:?!?!?!?!

Irish, we’re all rattling and broke around here! I’ll fess up: by our lovely Dash’s standards I’m supposed to be taking 3+ of some of my pills, and I only take 2 of them. :shhh: :flasher: :argh: I figure it’s a compromise between 1 and 3, and who knows if the benefit is conferred linearly or at a threshold? Well, some people might know, but I can claim solid ignorance! I’m not suggesting that you do as I do, but I wanted to share my bad behavior. :haha: If you find good prices, let us all know! Btw, every time you post I find myself thinking, “I wanna go to Northern Ireland!” Sometimes I even google images. :flower:

Pad
Happy 26 weeks! How’s the shopping and nursery prep going? Did you buy a lot of baby girl stuff? :blue: :blue: :blue:

Chicken, keep testing! Do you track O? How confident about your TWW are you? :test: :test: :test: This thread is due some good news, and you may be it!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Dash, thanks for your help on the EWCM. I haven’t had it for this long until the past couple of months. Part of the problem is that I check internally at least twice a day (what can I say? Everyone needs a hobby! :shrug: :blush:), and sometimes there’s a LITTLE EWCM, even though it might be creamy/sticky/watery the rest of the day. According to TCOYF, that counts as an EWCM day, regardless. Like yesterday, I had tons of EWCM in AM and afternoon, but when the evening/insemination time rolled around, it seemed all sticky. :saywhat: I really think my body’s a bit confused right now, but it still seems to manage to O eventually. I have no other O symptoms I’ve managed to detect. But it sounds like you’re having TWW symptoms!!! :happydance: I’ll keep my FX for you! :hugs::hugs: Re Hobbit—I didn’t love the LOTR, myself—too much war, too much male chest thumping stuff—but I was super excited about the Hobbit. Right up until I heard that the broke that teeny little book into three movies. :saywhat: Sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy it. :nope: I’m going to second Dwrgi’s endorsement of Lincoln, if you haven’t seen it already. Despite the appalling omission of Frederick Douglass, it’s an amazing movie!

Kismet, it looks like you typically O a bit later (based on FF’s green boxes). Does it feel like you’re gearing up now? Much dust to you!!! :dust: Have you made it back to the doc’s yet? :hugs:

Dwrgi, sounds like you’re going to have a fun couple of days! :sex: :winkwink: I love the "legs in the air time"! :haha: And just for you, although I’m sure we’ve all seen this a thousand times (can we ever watch it too much?):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU
See you in a couple of days! :drunk:

Iam, sorry about the 10 day bleed! :shock: :shock: :shock: And sorry that it throws off schedules with docs. Is that at all normal for you? The only people I’ve seen around here with 10 day bleeds are either m/cing or have PCOS, but I don’t know anything. And I am ALL about the AZO-like products. :thumbup: My quality of life improved drastically when the Phenazopyridine stuff became available OTC. Bring on the bright orange pee!!! Hope you get some answers soon! :hugs:

AFM, we used the soft cups last night. It was all very clumsy and amusing, and I’m not sure I did it well enough for it to work. Cervix was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay high up there, and it made it hard to hook the ring in the right place! :plane: I got it in eventually. Thanks for the tip, ladies!! :howdy: This AM I had a HUGE blazing line on the OPKs, darker than yesterday’s even, so we’ll be doing this or the regular :sex: every night for a few days, depending on how I’m feeling. Thanks for the sympathy, all! :hugs: I’ve had dozens of these in my life-for some reason I’m just prone to them—but it had actually been a couple of years, and I think this one’s unusually bad. :nope: The soft cups idea was brilliant! :thumbup: Thanks, Emily!!!

Aside from that, I have a couple of students I’d like to throttle, and I woke up today to a manuscript rejection. :nope: :cry: I’ve been pretty lucky in that realm, and I really expected this one to get in. One of the reviewers seemed really POed that I had not referenced some citations (he kindly provided me with a list) with a suspiciously consistent first author name, so I have an idea of what went wrong. The other reviewers only pointed out fixable problems, but I think the vitriol in the first guy is what made it an outright reject instead of a revise and resubmit. Twiggers knows what I’m talking about! So, all in all, not my best week. ](*,) ](*,)](*,) And I can’t have any lovely :wine: until I’m done with the antibiotics!!! :cry: But, I’m doing okay, and I’m hopeful that we’ll get the timing right for this O one way or another. A Valentine’s BFP would be pretty fantastic!

Hope you’re all doing amazing. Many hugs and kisses to you all!!!
:hugs::kiss: :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

:haha: I love flight of the conchords!!

DrH :hugs: so sorry about the flooding!!

Ipen -oh chick, I'm sorry xxx

Twiggers I'd still bd every other day if possible till ff confirms ov! Just to be on the safe side!

Lils -happy birthday Hun!! :cake: (better message in your journal)

Pebble- sorry about the uti-yuck!
But good luck tonight!!

Massive loves to everyone :hugs:

ladies - I will need to catch up later but for now just wanted to say....

LILS - HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!
:cake::cake::cake::cake::hi::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::icecream::icecream::juggle::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::hug:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

hey Pbl... sorry about the rejection and not being able to console yourself with some good wine... boo!!:dohh:

Have to confess... savings have taken a bashing, but have got most of the big stuff... is like Christmas is my spare room! Fortunately, because we were so skeptical about actually making it this far we didn't buy any pick stuff lol

Drh... sorry about the flooding... take care OK. We get a lot of it here so you have my sympathy.:hugs:

Ipen so sorry you have had a loss... hope you are doing OK xx:hugs:

LILS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! MWAH!:kiss:

pbl - Ugh....I just LOVE when reviewers want to pad their own CV. So much for a blind review LOL Did you get a revise & resubmit? Or an outright rejection? I am always baffled when a rejection happens after just one bad review and the others are good *sigh* The joys of academia.

Is it sad that I want to go to sleep so I can get a BBT for tomorrow morning? I want crosshairs!!!!

Hi Ladies still no AF :wacko: I'm now 2 days late and really don't know what to do.
I really don't want to test again because if it is BFN than that is 2 disappointment, not only am I not pregnant but also it means that my cycles have gone crazy again :cry: At the moment I'm happy to just not know but I do have 2 normal and 2 digi tests sat here in case I do change my mind.

We could always put it to the vote. Do I test now or do I wait it out and if need be test on sunday which will be day 35 which would be my longest cycle.

You ladies decide :hugs:

Do it do it do it do it do it!!!!!

Good luck chicken.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe