TTC #2 for 9 mo.

15 day LP. I think I am going to switch to days 3-7. AF is horrid this time. It has always been bad, but holy cow! How are you doing? How many DPO are you now?

Bad as in heavy? If so just think it must mean your lining was nice and thick which is promising. That's why I wonder if clomid might help me increase my LP from just 10 days. I am currently 5dpo. Not feeling at all positive. Getting quotes to have my tubes dye tested. Generally wishing my life away. Have my pelvic scan on Thursday, testing Saturday, AF due Monday.

Yes, very heavy. And horrible cramps. I am going for a blood test later today to check my hormones and will start second round of Clomid tonight. I would talk to your doctor about the Clomid. Just be careful, you don't want to be on it more than 6 mo. Please let me know how your tests go.

Hi ladies, was wondering if i could join you again! Sadly had a missed miscarriage. Started a week ago today, still bleeding now but over the worst, physically anyway! Were waiting a couple weeks before trying again. How are you doing?

Just looked back and saw all your kind messgaes! Thank you for thinking of me, been a really sad time :( Trying to think positive now and think about trying again, my doc said theres no reason why we cant try straight away as long as i feel up to it. Hope your all doing well :)

angelria...they won't prescribe me clomid because I ovulate. They don't want to do anything to help basically because I already have a child and should therefore be grateful. Took a major stand off with my doc to even get the pelvic scan! Hope your bloods come back ok - is that CD3 hormone levels?

erinsmummy...I hadn't met you before but am still so sorry you had to endure a loss. I also find getting back to TTC helps the healing process. I fell of with DS just weeks after my second ectopic. Wish you all the best. :flower:

Hi Erinsmummy! Welcome back, even though it's b/c of sad circumstances. :hugs: Glad to hear you're doing better physically. Emotionally are you holding up okay? I think if you're ready emotionally, it would be good to start ttc straight away. Some people heal faster that way, others it takes more time.

I'm still lurking and posting occasionally here b/c I like the small, close knit feel here; some threads are just too huge.

Some uncertain news on my part, unfortunately. I had a little bit of brown spotting Monday night and Tuesday am, when I wiped, I had red and pink spotting. I called my dr in a panic and had a good cry, assuming a mc was on the way. :cry: They told me it could be normal and unless it was heavy or I had severe cramping pains to just wait it out. Had more reddish pink spotting when I wiped again today. I don't have an ultrasound until the 2nd, so I have another 9 days to wait this out.

I hate the not knowing...

Hi Erinsmummy! Welcome back, even though it's b/c of sad circumstances. :hugs: Glad to hear you're doing better physically. Emotionally are you holding up okay? I think if you're ready emotionally, it would be good to start ttc straight away. Some people heal faster that way, others it takes more time.

I'm still lurking and posting occasionally here b/c I like the small, close knit feel here; some threads are just too huge.

Some uncertain news on my part, unfortunately. I had a little bit of brown spotting Monday night and Tuesday am, when I wiped, I had red and pink spotting. I called my dr in a panic and had a good cry, assuming a mc was on the way. :cry: They told me it could be normal and unless it was heavy or I had severe cramping pains to just wait it out. Had more reddish pink spotting when I wiped again today. I don't have an ultrasound until the 2nd, so I have another 9 days to wait this out.

I hate the not knowing...

I am still a wreck emotionally, i dont feel ill move on untill we can start to ttc again.

Oh im sorry your having to wait for so long. If this helps you at all when i was pregnant with my daughter, i had exactly what you described, had a scan a week later and all was fine. Not all bleeding/brown spotting is bad. No cramping is def a good sign, with my mc, i did have a bit of cramping before the scan with the bleeding, with my first preg i had no cramps at all. Keep positive!

I hope you get pregnant quickly this next time around and don't have to wait another year plus. I'm really thinking the maca helped me, so if worse comes to worse, I'll be trying that again when we ttc again.

I have had cramping along with the spotting. It isn't bad, just feels like achy dull cramps kinda like what I've been having off/on since I found out I was pg. So, another sign that isn't good. I just wish I could get an u/s now to know one way or the other.

Scan was fine. Pretty much what I expected. Lining was 10mm which is ok I think. Still don't feel at all hopeful for a bfp though. :shrug:

Erinsmummy welcome back. I am very sorry for your loss. Like I mentioned in another post a very good friend of mine had the same thing happen. She had a D and C ( I think) done, got her period and then started trying again and was pregnant the following month. She used OPKs, Preseed, and softcups.

I started the Maca this month and on my third day. I talked my hubby into taking it last night. It didn't take much to talk him into it, even though he swears the problem is not him. His little swimmers are just "strong and healthy". LOL MEN!

2016 I am glad that your tests came back good. I requested the blood test since they didn't do any before putting me on clomid and they are not monitoring me either. As far as I know I was ovulating on my own also. I was getting positive OPKs, my periods were just all over the place. I am going to try temping this month also. I swore I was never going to do it, but I guess it shows a lot also. A little confusing to me though.

Annabelle I will be praying that everything turns out ok. 9 days is a long time to wait. They won't bump up the appt at all? They have to know the anxiety you are going through. You would think that they would want to put your mind at ease. I am sure everything will be fine. Also how much Maca did you say you took. I bought a bottle and it is 500 mg per pill up to 3 times a day. I am doing 2 pills so a total of 1000 mg a day. I am only on day 3 but can't tell a difference. Don't know if it is due to still being on my period or still early. I was thinking of doing the max dose.

Never mind the dosage of maca I found your post about it. I think I will stay with 1000 mg for a couple more days and see how it goes.

Glad the scan went well 2016.

Angelria - Thank you. I'm thinking of fudging my symptoms a bit to see if they'll see me and do an u/s or some test so I have an answer of some kind. Exaggerate the cramping pain a bit or something. I don't know what else to do b/c I can't wait that much longer.

I would stick with the 1000mg for now. See how you feel after the first month on that dosage. It started to help me within several days, but it might take you a little longer. I hope it helps!!

I'm thinking of trying Maca again next cycle though only 500mg and probably stopping my normal ginseng in case it's conflicting. Not overly fussed about next cycle (though wouldn't complain if I got a bfp) as the EDD would conflict with DS.

Two days until testing...however will I survive? :rofl:

Well, finally convinced the dr to see me. Had an u/s and got the surprise of my life. Saw the heartbeat!!! Baby is still in there and everything looks normal. :happydance: I bawled when I saw the fluttering of the heart b/c I had myself convinced that it wasn't going to be there. She measured me at exactly 6 weeks, which I still think is off by a few days, but I don't care really. Didn't have much of an answer for the spotting and aching feeling, but said they both can be normal and to not stress. My next appt with my dr is March 2. Hopefully the little pumpkin will have grown and everything will be okay. What an emotional rollercoaster... :wacko:

I'm thinking of trying Maca again next cycle though only 500mg and probably stopping my normal ginseng in case it's conflicting. Not overly fussed about next cycle (though wouldn't complain if I got a bfp) as the EDD would conflict with DS.

Two days until testing...however will I survive? :rofl:

LOL! :haha:

I don't know what type of maca you bought, but mine was the gelatinized which they say can be more potent b/c it removes the starches, so that's why I only took 750mg. Anymore than that would've had me twitching and bouncing off walls.

Don't know if it was gelatinised...it was powder stuffed into capsules. :shrug:

But more importantly - :wohoo: about your scan! That is so exciting!!!! So happy your beany is ok.....now tell him/her to stop scaring mummy!

I am so happy your baby is doing good. Such awesome news. Now follow doctors orders and DO NOT STRESS anymore! :)

2016 I have the powder filled maca also. I didn't see any capsules that were gelatinised. Oh well gonna stick with this and start up B12 shots again. I am also gonna use preseed as Clomid has seemed to dry me up. I may also try the cough syrup to try and help my CM.

Thanks ladies!! I'm doing much better today. Calm and trying not to over exert myself for awhile.

Mine was also powder in pills, but it specifically said gelatinized on the bottle somewhere, yours might not. Just a thought for dosage if yours was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->