TTC #2 for 9 mo.

What is accu? I have always had a low sex drive so would be willing to take anything to help that.

Hi ladies. Still lurking to see if either of you get that BFP soon.
Angelria - She might be talking about accupuncture, but I'm not positive. I just wanted to mention if AF does hit you this week, you should try the Maca. One of the other main benefits to helping balance hormones is a major boost in libido. I definitely noticed it within a week of taking it. So it's something to consider.

Also, on a sad note, Erinsmummy had a mc. :cry: Since she started on this thread, thought you might want to know. Keep her in your thoughts.

Yes I meant acupuncture. Sorry for being vague! :dohh: I have always had an issue with low sex drive and, since DS was born it has been ZERO! I have always taken Ginseng for TTC and that definitely helps a bit (incidentally I found out Maca is aka 'Peruvian Ginseng') but the acupucture and TCM (traditional chinese medicine) - WOW! I mean I swear I am a bloke sometimes because I find myself thinking about DTD ALL day long!!! Never in my life have I been like this. I keep nagging my hubby and he keeps begging for a break! :rofl:
Pity it's not meant being pregnant yet!

So sorry to hear one of the original ladies from here has mc. It is such a heartbreaking thing to happen at any stage. :hugs:

OH NO! She is in my thoughts and prayers. It is difficult when you have been trying for so long and something horrible like that happens. A very good friend of mine MC at 6 or 7weeks and after her first normal period came she was pregnant again the following month and is now 25 weeks pregnant. Hopefully Erinsmummy can be just as lucky. My heart is just breaking for her.
I am due for AF tomorrow so if it does show then I am deff trying the maca. I have just been holding off for the slim chance that I could be prego.
Annabelle how have you been feeling? Hope you aren't feeling sick. Make sure you take it easy.

I know, it's terrible at any stage. I had been talking to her off and on since I got my BFP. Hopefully she'll be able to grieve and try again in the near future.

I'm so glad the Acu and TCM is working for your libido, 2016. It did help mine some, but we weren't specifically treating that, but it definitely was helping with other things. I want to go back just to maintain hormone balance and help with stress.

I think all of those are pretty good options for you to try Angelria if you need them. Hopefully AF doesn't show tomorrow though!

I'm feeling really good. The first few days after getting that BFP were rough. My hormones were all over the place and I was moody and not excited at first. Just shocked. Now that I've had time to process everything, I'm excited and happy. Get occasional nausea if I don't eat every few hours, but it's not bad at all. All in all, I'm feeling pretty good. :happydance:

That's brilliant to hear annabelle! :thumbup: How old is your other child? Are you hoping for a specific gender this time? Many people assume I would want a girl because I have a boy...in fact I always thought I wanted only girls lol. Now I have a boy I would be more than happy to only have boys! :haha:

angelria...I meant to say, if you do use the maca then maybe try start on a small dose and increase slowly. I think most of my problem was because I dived in at the full dose of 1500mg and my system couldn't cope. I hope hope :af: stays away and you don't need it.

Still thinking about Erinsmummy...I got my BFP for DS just 3 weeks after the tests turned BFN after my second ectopic. Went from crushing lows to incredible highs in such a short space of time. I hope she can fall again really quickly. :hugs:

My DS is 3 1/2 now, so he'll be just over 4 when the LO arrives. I'm hoping for another boy honestly; I've always pictured myself as a boy mama, but of course we'll be happy with either and just want a healthy child.

I only took 750mg of maca when I used it, so maybe less is better when starting.

750mg!!?!?!? I must have really overcooked myself! Just followed the instructions on the bottle. :dohh:

750mg!!?!?!? I must have really overcooked myself! Just followed the instructions on the bottle. :dohh:

:tease::ninja: No wonder you had eye twitches!! :haha: Mine said take 1-2 a day, but I only took once and it seemed to work quite well. Maybe try again sometime with less dosage?

Yeah I was thinking maybe I will try again next cycle.

Angelria...any sight of AF today - do hope she stayed away.

Well I tested yesterday with a Target brand test (blue dye) Please don't ever use those. There was a faint second line and I got excited. Decided to go get a digi and it was BFN. No sign of AF. I did have a little blood when I wiped around lunch time but it was VERY little and nothing since. I tested this morning also and negative. Usually when I start it is full on, no spotting. Don't know if this is due to the Clomid. I am expecting AF to show sometime in the night. I don't have the cramping and bloating and back pain that I usually have so maybe the clomid is helping my system a little also. Maybe my periods won't be horrible like they usually are. Just ready for her to show so that I can move on to the next cycle.

angelria...sorry about the BFN and yes those blue dye tests are the pits! I wonder how they can get away with selling them sometimes. Interesting AF isn't arriving as expected but I think Clomid can increase LP length.....or maybe she will continue to be a no show. I still have every hope for you until the witch arrives proper. :flower:

I am thinking it has legnthened my LP because it didn't show last night either. I am just going to wait it out through the weekend and if it doesn't show by Monday I will try testing again.

I just read another thread that says it is very common to lengthen LP by a day or so. I expect her to show sometime today.

Tested again tonight and BFN. I am getting a lot more cramps and low back pain so I am sure it will show any time now. Because I was late I got my hopes up. UGH I don't know why I do that to myself.

:( I was a day late one cycle too. Got my hopes sky high. Even worse when that happens. :hugs:

Still no sign of AF. Had some light brown discharge this morning, but only when I wiped once and then wiped again and nothing. I am not sure I like Clomid. I thought it was supposes to help my cycle not screw it up even more.

Oh that is confusing :( Perhaps it hasn't screwed up your cycle, just made your LP longer which can only be a good thing. :thumbup:
Any sign of the witch now?

AF showed first thing this morning. I am checking with my doctor to see if he can do a blood test for my hormone levels. He never ran any tests or checked anything prior to putting me on Clomid and is not monitoring me while on it. Just basically said here, take this and if you are not pregnant in 6 months come back. So on to the next cycle.

Well at least she showed now. How long was your LP in the end? Which days are you going to take Clomid this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->