TTC#2 for the 4th month

Hmm. I'll be 30 in December holy crap! 18 doesn't seem like that long ago for me either until I do the math and I'm like eek. Sometimes I really don't feel like an adult, lol. I always thought it would be awesome to have twins, until I had Jilly and now I give it up to mother of twins because i don't know how the hell they survived! I can't even imagine how it would be.

Haha! If I had double of Ally I don't know what I would do lol I always forget I am 33 and have to think about it. I usually think I'm 31. DH turns 30 in July. Guys just get more handsome as the get older! They don't have to deal with getting old the same way we do lol

athena, I will definitely post a picture. There probably won't be much to see, but still exciting! I am sure by then we can at least see the heart flicker.

Misscalais, my first scan is next Thursday! I am so ready! Let us know what hubby gets you! :)
Omg so exciting! I can't wait to see a pic! How are you feeling anyway have you had any MS or anything yet?

Misscalais, my first scan is next Thursday! I am so ready! Let us know what hubby gets you! :)
Omg so exciting! I can't wait to see a pic! How are you feeling anyway have you had any MS or anything yet?

I haven't really had any MS. I will get queasy for a minute, but it passes quickly. I'm just very tired, but that may be more due to summer school stress than pregnancy. I don't like fruit flavored things at all right now, which is kind of weird lol But not bad at all. I just sleep more than anything, which makes for rather unproductive days sometimes. I hope you were able to get your BD in! :dust:

I haven't really had any MS. I will get queasy for a minute, but it passes quickly. I'm just very tired, but that may be more due to summer school stress than pregnancy. I don't like fruit flavored things at all right now, which is kind of weird lol But not bad at all. I just sleep more than anything, which makes for rather unproductive days sometimes. I hope you were able to get your BD in! :dust:
Well that's good no MS yet :) hopefully you don't get any its the worst lol hopefully you get some more energy soon and your summer classes don't stress you out too much :) we only got to BD last night, I wanted to the night before but hubby just climbed into bed and pretty much went to sleep right away I was so frustrated lol!

Well that's good no MS yet :) hopefully you don't get any its the worst lol hopefully you get some more energy soon and your summer classes don't stress you out too much :) we only got to BD last night, I wanted to the night before but hubby just climbed into bed and pretty much went to sleep right away I was so frustrated lol!

I spoke too soon! I threw up this afternoon lol I felt fine soon after. We only BD twice when I got my BFP, so it doesn't take much! FX for you :)

I spoke too soon! I threw up this afternoon lol I felt fine soon after. We only BD twice when I got my BFP, so it doesn't take much! FX for you :)
Oh no! Don't ya hate that! Did you get ms with DD, I've probably asked you before but I can't remember lol.
Yeah that definitely gives me hope we've BD 7 times this month every time I try stick to the every 2nd day thing it never happens lol so I'm just trying to go with it. I know it sounds terrible but I don't like the feeling when hubby has to finish inside its all leaky and yuck and I just can't wait to get bfp so he doesn't have to finish in me any more sorry way tmi :blush: :haha:

So now I've just noticed a heap of EWCM?! What the heck is my body doing? I haven't had any EWCM yet this cycle but now I do. :shrug: I'm so confused. Ill test again in the morning and see what I get on my maybe baby. Hubby has a bad tooth ache so I've got bucklies trying to get him to BD again tonight :(

I didn't ever throw up with DD, I just felt nauseated all the time. I think that was worse than actually getting sick. I always felt like if I could just throw up, I'd feel better lol Maybe you got the ferning to predict O and now the EWCM means you are? Predicting O is so frustrating! I hope hubby's toothache doesn't get in the way of your BD, but hopefully you already have enough to catch the egg!

Yeah I threw up almost everyday for 22ish weeks with both kids, and I definitely think vomiting as disgusting as it is felt better after for a bit after.
Thanks Hun its just all so confusing who would have thought this ttc stuff would be so bloody hard. Lol!

Misscalais I hope you catch that eggie and figure out the ferning ;)

Cjgirl hope the week flies by for you and that your symptoms aren't too bad

Afm af is gone which is different, any other time provera makes it longer. So maybe the vitamins are helping. I just hope that I ov but I seem to be off to a good start.

Nlb how are you doing?

Thanks Hun, I'm pretty sure I oed ( well I'm hoping ) :haha: we will see in the next two weeks i guess. I think I might get some tests next Monday.
I'm glad your AF has finished and vitamins seem to be working for you. Keeping fingers crossed you O. Are you doing opks this mth?

Yeah I threw up almost everyday for 22ish weeks with both kids, and I definitely think vomiting as disgusting as it is felt better after for a bit after.
Thanks Hun its just all so confusing who would have thought this ttc stuff would be so bloody hard. Lol!

I can't imagine being that sick! That is awful, but I would gladly endure anything to get this little here :) It is confusing! Someone needs to work on inventing better OPKs and HPTs!

Misscalais I hope you catch that eggie and figure out the ferning ;)

Cjgirl hope the week flies by for you and that your symptoms aren't too bad

Afm af is gone which is different, any other time provera makes it longer. So maybe the vitamins are helping. I just hope that I ov but I seem to be off to a good start.

Nlb how are you doing?

I'd put up with anything at this point! I'm so happy! I hope that your short AF is a very good sign and that you O soon! FX so tight for you :flower:

Thanks ladies yea I'm glad it was light. I am going to use opk's, I just haven't gotten them yet. Dh doesn't have football practice for 2 weeks and he said we should just stay in bed the whole time lol.

Athena hope its a good sign that af was light and didnt last long. Hope you o and catch that egg!
Misscalais, hope you caught the egg. It's a shame the maybe baby is just as confusing as other opks.
Cjgirl, hoping you don't continue to feel crappy and hopefully you get some energy back soon. How are the shots going? Your mom still doing them? Can't wait for your us Thursday :)
Nlb, how are you doing? Did/are you use opks this month?

I can't imagine being that sick! That is awful, but I would gladly endure anything to get this little here :) It is confusing! Someone needs to work on inventing better OPKs and HPTs!
Yeah it was hard but like you I'd go through anything for that healthy baby at the end :)
I'd gladly welcome it just to be pregnant again ( although I'm sure ill gracefully eat my words if it happens again ) :haha: but it's not forever ( thank goodness lol )

Athena hope its a good sign that af was light and didnt last long. Hope you o and catch that egg!
Misscalais, hope you caught the egg. It's a shame the maybe baby is just as confusing as other opks.
Cjgirl, hoping you don't continue to feel crappy and hopefully you get some energy back soon. How are the shots going? Your mom still doing them? Can't wait for your us Thursday :)
Nlb, how are you doing? Did/are you use opks this month?

Im doing good just been busy trying to get my continuing education done so I can get my license renewed. It is such a waist of time. No we r not using the OPK's we r just bding when we feel like it. How r all of you.

CJGirl I hope you start to feel better soon.

Im doing good just been busy trying to get my continuing education done so I can get my license renewed. It is such a waist of time. No we r not using the OPK's we r just bding when we feel like it. How r all of you.

Where are you in your cycle do you know Hun? Keeping my fingers crossed you get a surprise bfp :) you definitely deserve it, glad you're doing well.

Ok girls so I'm pretty confident I did ovulate this mth now I'm just not sure which day it was lol! I've had no ferning for 4 days now so I think I oed around CD17-18. I'm definitely going to test on Monday ill be CD27 if I get a pack of 3 FRER it will cover the week of I test every 2nd day lol!

Where are you in your cycle do you know Hun? Keeping my fingers crossed you get a surprise bfp :) you definitely deserve it, glad you're doing well.

I'm not sure where I'm at. It's been 23 days sense the start of the mc. But I'm not sure how that all works

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->