TTC#2 for the 4th month

Well I had a little blood in my cm today. Not a lot just a little im hoping it is IB. but I think it would be to soon. Not sure what cd im on because of the miscarriage

FX that it is IB :)

I am having a depressed kind of day. Every time I get on fb there is someone else announcing there expecting, doing a gender reveal, or posting pics of there new born talking about how happy they are and how much they love them. It kills me because all I can think is will I ever know that feeling. Will I ever have a baby of my own. I just want to curl up and cry. I know that part of it is hormones from af, but I am so frustrated. I just want it so bad. The other day I posted on this page that a girl I used to work with for weight loss and pour out my heart that if I don't lose weight it could keep me from having kids and she posts that she hadn't posted on there in a while cause she is pregnant.

Af has started yay!
I'm glad it's finally started for you.
You will have your own baby and you will experience it all. Sending lots of positive prayers your way.
What's your plan of action for this month? Are you going to do the clomid this cycle? I have lots of pcos friends and the ones that have had bubs have had to use clomid but it worked for them in the 1st few cycles and one ended up with twin girls :)
It's ok to feel sad about it Hun it's natural and it's flat out unfair that you have to go through it. Wish I lived closer so I could give you a giant hug. :hugs:
I've got 5 pregnant friends ATM and lots of newborns constantly popping up on my news feed. I had a moment last night and sat in the shower and cried my eyes out.
I know I can't totally relate with you because I've got two boys but I do know how you're feeling and it's rotten to see so many people pregnant and with newborns when they just magically got pregnant 1st try.

Athena, I'm glad af showed! Hormones sure are a bitch aren't they! I know it hurts but Don't give up mentally, you need to stay positive and focus on all the things that are going good in life. It will happen for you I know it will and it will make it that much sweeter. I'll be praying for your bfp as well ad for misscalais an nlb's. :)

Thanks guys y'all are so sweet. My plan of action is geritol, black cohosh, baby aspirin, and soy isoflavones for days 3-7. Also I'm going to try to start going to the gym when my husband gets up to go to football practice.

Misscalais I decided not to do Clomid this cycle. I also pray that you and nlb get y'all's bfp's soon.

Sounds good Hun! Lets hope you don't have to do the clomid then and this works for you :) keeping fingers crossed.

Sounds like a great plan athena! I will be praying for you and the other girls too of course. FB can be great, but it can also be really hurtful without anyone meaning to be. I have been very careful not to overload my wall with baby things. We announced it and that was enough. A post every now and then is fine, but to have to see it all day everyday. There have been people I have hid from my feed. I don't delete them as friends or anything, I just hide their posts. I think some people just don't realize how hard it is to see that for others who are TTC. There is one girl (the one who I shared the post about complaints from) that does post a lot about her pregnancy and did all throughout her journey TTC, but I love her posts because she always makes them so positive and mentions that she is praying for those still TTC and if she has a rough day of sickness she is thankful for it. I pray that this month is your month :hugs:

So no more ferning for me. I'm still going to test for a few more days just incase because I'm not sure if I seen full ferning or not. But I think I might have ovulated not 100% sure with that though just going off my CP, and lack of CM and no O pains like I normally get.
But I guess we will see in a few weeks. Vitex has cleared my skin up nicely ( unfortunately I still get pimples fairly often ) and my skin is nice and clear :) I think they say vitex can either make you break out worse or clear it, so I'm glad it's cleared mine lol!
Eli has an ear infection :( poor little guy I really hate winter! And they both have bad coughs so I'm hoping the next three mths go really fast. It's my birthday in like 3 weeks I can't believe I'm turning 26! Feels like I was only 18 not long ago lol!

I like to do tarot readings for fun sometimes and this is what I got.

Universal 6 Card Spread

Card 1 (The High Priestess) : How you feel about yourself now »
You are very aware of the feminine power within, intuitive and conscious at a spiritual level, looking for guidance and answers, a secret to be revealed. You desire a wise guide to help address your questions, and your intuition is just that. If you are male the appearance of The High Priestess can represent a woman who you care for very much and who truly inspires you.

Card 2 (The Empress) : What you most want at this moment »
The cards suggest that at this time you desire comfort, security and happiness and may well need some emotional support and reassurance. (If you are considering having a baby the desire will be very strong at this time, or perhaps you are already pregnant and you have some concerns. If male, perhaps you are considering fatherhood with someone but have concerns.) Things will turn out fine, just know that you are loved and that there are people around you who care.

Card 3 (The Chariot) : Your fears »
The word failure isn't in your vocabulary. You are worried things are more of a struggle than you expected, with more delays and frustrations. Things aren't going to plan at all, just chill out, calm that mind of yours and you'll find the strength to battle on until you succeed. This is a period of movement and change and conflicts ending in victory.

Card 4 (The Sun) : What is going for you »
The Sun is shining on you, it's your time for success, joy and happiness. You will feel confident and full of vitality. It's a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, perhaps enjoy a well-earned holiday, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby. If you are not feeling this way take heart, you will enter this period soon.

Card 5 (Wheel Of Fortune) : What is going against you »
A run of bad luck here, perhaps already evident or certainly signs that things are not going your way. The responsibility of important decisions weigh heavy with you where there are choices to make. Trust your intuition, and even if you have to make the painful decision to give up something in order to move on, then have the courage to do it. Trust that The Wheel of Fortune constantly turns and whilst it may be against you at the moment it will in time turn and bring you good fortune.

Card 6 (The Star) : Outcome »
This is a time of good luck and fortune, perhaps after a period of struggle and heartache. Good health, possibly after a time of illness, and good fortune that will give you a new zest of life. If considering a new love affair, new job or career, or travel, then go for it. You may also receive a gift or gifts!

So no more ferning for me. I'm still going to test for a few more days just incase because I'm not sure if I seen full ferning or not. But I think I might have ovulated not 100% sure with that though just going off my CP, and lack of CM and no O pains like I normally get.
But I guess we will see in a few weeks. Vitex has cleared my skin up nicely ( unfortunately I still get pimples fairly often ) and my skin is nice and clear :) I think they say vitex can either make you break out worse or clear it, so I'm glad it's cleared mine lol!
Eli has an ear infection :( poor little guy I really hate winter! And they both have bad coughs so I'm hoping the next three mths go really fast. It's my birthday in like 3 weeks I can't believe I'm turning 26! Feels like I was only 18 not long ago lol!

I hope you did O and that is awesome about your skin! I still get break outs quite often too. I hope your little guy feels better soon :( I forget it is winter there right now. It is 100 degrees here! I wish I had just turn 26 lol I feel so old! I can't believe I will be 34 when the baby comes. It will probably be my last one for sure. I think in the back of our minds we hope, against all odds, that it is twins so we can get 2 for 1 lol Do you have anything fun planned for your birthday?

4 does sound good. I thought 2 is just true, 3 it home because I know I need to calm down and go with the flow and not be so tightly wound. 5 I thought made sense for the plan I have for my fertility and trusting it will work. And 6 I think about my pcos. It has been a struggle and I would love to overcome it. And about the new job I'm considering being a nanny for my niece and nephew if I can get this summer class.

I hope you did O and that is awesome about your skin! I still get break outs quite often too. I hope your little guy feels better soon :( I forget it is winter there right now. It is 100 degrees here! I wish I had just turn 26 lol I feel so old! I can't believe I will be 34 when the baby comes. It will probably be my last one for sure. I think in the back of our minds we hope, against all odds, that it is twins so we can get 2 for 1 lol Do you have anything fun planned for your birthday?
Thanks Hun :) just to throw a spanner in the works I just tested again, full ferning Aaahh lol I'm so confused this is turning out to be just as painful as opks lol this is the strongest I've seen it and I'm thinking maybe I didn't have enough saliva on it this morning or let it dry properly. CP high, soft, open and wet CM no EWCM though so I think I've ovulated today on will over the next 12 hrs or so. I'm hoping to BD tonight and tomorrow as well :)
Haha yeah I know it's not that old but I feel old lol my mum was 36 when she had my youngest sister :)
Aww how exciting would twins be! I'd secretly hope for that as well if I didn't already have two lol! When is your 1st scan again?
I'm not sure if I'm doing anything for my birthday might just go to dinner like we do every year hubby apparently has something awesome on laybuy for my birthday so I'm looking forward to see what it is :)

4 does sound good. I thought 2 is just true, 3 it home because I know I need to calm down and go with the flow and not be so tightly wound. 5 I thought made sense for the plan I have for my fertility and trusting it will work. And 6 I think about my pcos. It has been a struggle and I would love to overcome it. And about the new job I'm considering being a nanny for my niece and nephew if I can get this summer class.
Card 4 definitely sounds good :) I love reading these things I think they are so much fine and gives a bit of hope.

Misscalais, my first scan is next Thursday! I am so ready! Let us know what hubby gets you! :)

Oh I will be 26 in December misscalais. My niece will be 12 in September and that makes me feel old.

Yay cjgirl you better post us a picture. I secretly hope for twins but dh says no more if we have twins.

Hmm. I'll be 30 in December holy crap! 18 doesn't seem like that long ago for me either until I do the math and I'm like eek. Sometimes I really don't feel like an adult, lol. I always thought it would be awesome to have twins, until I had Jilly and now I give it up to mother of twins because i don't know how the hell they survived! I can't even imagine how it would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->