TTC#2 for the 4th month

Tuesday night I had abdominal pain and we had to call an ambulance. Turned out my pregnancy was ectopic and it ruptured and was bleeding into my abdomen. They did surgery and of course had to take the baby. I can't get pregnant again for 3-6 months. I keep forgetting that the baby is gone.
Omg my heart just literally sank.
This is such terrible news I can't believe it I'm so, so, so sorry :cry: I'm really just in disbelief. Did they have to remove your tube?
Oh my goodness I'm just so sorry :(
Thinking of you honey and sending :hugs: I can't get over the horrible luck all of us have had with losses.

I'm so sad for you Cjgirl I know I don't know you in person but what you've gone through has really shaken me :(

Tuesday night I had abdominal pain and we had to call an ambulance. Turned out my pregnancy was ectopic and it ruptured and was bleeding into my abdomen. They did surgery and of course had to take the baby. I can't get pregnant again for 3-6 months. I keep forgetting that the baby is gone.
Omg my heart just literally sank.
This is such terrible news I can't believe it I'm so, so, so sorry :cry: I'm really just in disbelief. Did they have to remove your tube?
Oh my goodness I'm just so sorry :(
Thinking of you honey and sending :hugs: I can't get over the horrible luck all of us have had with losses.

she was able to save the tube, but she said it may not work properly. I still can believe it either. I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and everything will be back to the way things were. They said had we not called 911 when we did, I probably would have bled to death. I had 2 yransfusions. God was really looking out for me. Thank you all for your prayers. I may get to leave the hospital tomorrow.

I'm with misscalais, I'm am just so sad for you, for all of us, for all of our losses. I can't stop thinking and praying for you Cjgirl.

she was able to save the tube, but she said it may not work properly. I still can believe it either. I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and everything will be back to the way things were. They said had we not called 911 when we did, I probably would have bled to death. I had 2 yransfusions. God was really looking out for me. Thank you all for your prayers. I may get to leave the hospital tomorrow.
I'm glad the Dr was able to save your tube god definitely was looking out for you, I'm so glad that you got there when you did. I hope you get to go home soon. All our angle babies will be together now.
:hugs: and we are here for you if you need a virtual shoulder to cry on.

Hi girls, how is everyone doing today? Cjgirl how are you coping?
I told hubby today about you all. And I've come to the conclusion we were all put together for a reason to support each other through these tough times I know I wouldn't have be able to cope if I didn't have you girls to lean on. I just wish I knew you all in person. I'm sure we'd all have a fun slumber party lol!
Any ways CD26 today and believe it or not it's the longest a I've waited to test since this ttc journey. I'm proud of myself :blush: :haha:

Misscalais I agree I wish we all could meet and hang out in person. Yesterday was dh's birthday and we had some friends get together to swim and we drank a bit lol and had a lot of fun. I'm still not sure if I o'ed or am about to. Yesterday my cervix was so high I couldn't reach it.

hey girls how is everyone doing. My 4 year old son is sick. so I've been taking care of him for the past 2 days. He has 104 fever this morning. I just feel so useless because I keep doing what the dr told me but he just doesn't seem better.

Misscalais I agree I wish we all could meet and hang out in person. Yesterday was dh's birthday and we had some friends get together to swim and we drank a bit lol and had a lot of fun. I'm still not sure if I o'ed or am about to. Yesterday my cervix was so high I couldn't reach it.
Happy birthday to DH, sounds like you had a wonderful day.
My cervix has never been that high so in thinking that's a really good sign Hun! Make sure you get lots of baby dancing in, I have a really good feeling this will be your month :)

hey girls how is everyone doing. My 4 year old son is sick. so I've been taking care of him for the past 2 days. He has 104 fever this morning. I just feel so useless because I keep doing what the dr told me but he just doesn't seem better.
Aww in sorry he is so un well. I hope he gets better really soon. It's so hard seeing them so sick and you can't take it away. :hugs: if he gets worse or you can't get the temp to go down take him to the ER.

nlb, hope he feels better soon. FX for you athena. My cervix was that high before my BFP.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers girls. I got to come home last night and now I am just sleeping mostly. I am on a lot of pain meds and am just in and out. I am on bed rest for 2 weeks pretty much. They will give me an incomplete at school and I can finish when I am better. I really don't know what to think or feel right now. I go from being okay to wanting to cry again. I know I can try again in a few months and DH is trying to focus on that to feel better, maybe I need to do that too. I can't thank y'all enough for all of the support. I am so glad to have y'all :hugs:

nlb, hope he feels better soon. FX for you athena. My cervix was that high before my BFP.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers girls. I got to come home last night and now I am just sleeping mostly. I am on a lot of pain meds and am just in and out. I am on bed rest for 2 weeks pretty much. They will give me an incomplete at school and I can finish when I am better. I really don't know what to think or feel right now. I go from being okay to wanting to cry again. I know I can try again in a few months and DH is trying to focus on that to feel better, maybe I need to do that too. I can't thank y'all enough for all of the support. I am so glad to have y'all :hugs:[/Q

OMG cjgirl I am so sorry for your loss. I had no idea what happened I had to read back. we are here for you if you need to talk. I know it is hard. :hugs:

Thanks Hun. I'm not quite sure how many DPO but I'm CD27 and possibly 10DPO.
I'm really hoping everyone gets their bfps really soon with sticky, sticky babies. This thread needs some good luck :)
:dust:

Thanks Hun. I'm not quite sure how many DPO but I'm CD27 and possibly 10DPO.
I'm really hoping everyone gets their bfps really soon with sticky, sticky babies. This thread needs some good luck :)
:dust:

I know I agree we do need some luck. :dust: maybe it is still early

Thanks ladies. Cervix is still high, but only bfn's on opk's and no temp spike yet. I think it's coming though at least I hope. I forgot how much soy I took the last time and only took 1 a day which is only 40 mg. most people take 120 mg a day. So I hope the other stuff makes up for it.

Misscalais sorry bout the bfn. How has the vitex been?

Cjgirl I'm still thinking about you. I hope you have a quick recovery.

Nlb hope your son is feeling better and I'm praying for you too. Hope you get that bfp soon.

I know I agree we do need some luck. :dust: maybe it is still early
Thanks Hun, yeah could be too early not sure. We didn't get much BD in this mth so I'm not overly hopeful lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->