TTC#2 for the 4th month

Athena hope its a good sign that af was light and didnt last long. Hope you o and catch that egg!
Misscalais, hope you caught the egg. It's a shame the maybe baby is just as confusing as other opks.
Cjgirl, hoping you don't continue to feel crappy and hopefully you get some energy back soon. How are the shots going? Your mom still doing them? Can't wait for your us Thursday :)
Nlb, how are you doing? Did/are you use opks this month?

I'm feeling better and I have started doing my shots myself! It actually hurts much less! I think that my mom and DH are so worried about hurting me that they hurt me lol If I am in control I can go really slow and not worry. I think even though they try to go slow, they don't go as slow and they could because they are trying to make it go quickly for me, if that makes sense. Pushing in the needle or medicine too quickly feels horrible. I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but I am! I can't wait for Thursday either!

Thanks ladies yea I'm glad it was light. I am going to use opk's, I just haven't gotten them yet. Dh doesn't have football practice for 2 weeks and he said we should just stay in bed the whole time lol.

That sounds awesome! lol

Ok girls so I'm pretty confident I did ovulate this mth now I'm just not sure which day it was lol! I've had no ferning for 4 days now so I think I oed around CD17-18. I'm definitely going to test on Monday ill be CD27 if I get a pack of 3 FRER it will cover the week of I test every 2nd day lol!

I can't wait for you to test!

Wow, I know you have to but can't believe you can do that, one brave women Cjgirl!
Hope you get your bfp misscalais!!

I'm feeling better and I have started doing my shots myself! It actually hurts much less! I think that my mom and DH are so worried about hurting me that they hurt me lol If I am in control I can go really slow and not worry. I think even though they try to go slow, they don't go as slow and they could because they are trying to make it go quickly for me, if that makes sense. Pushing in the needle or medicine too quickly feels horrible. I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but I am! I can't wait for Thursday either!
You're a strong woman lol! I can't even wax my own legs :haha: I'm glad it's less painful for you :)

Thanks girls I'm holding onto hope that one managed to make it there lol!

:confused:Cjgirl I don't think I could do that. What are the injections for, I think I missed that part.

Dragonfly how are you and the baby doing?

Nlb and misscalais my fingers are crossed super tight for you too. I pray you all get a sticky bean soon.

Afm I am having o like symptoms and its only 7 dpo My cervix is high and soft. Lots of cm and it feels open. Opk was also pretty dark for cd 7. :confused::confused::confused:

Athena sounds like your gearing up for o. I hope so, you better get busy!
We're doing good. Hard to believe I'm going to be 29 weeks. I really need to get moving on the nursery. I have some how managed to pull a muscle in my back a couple of days ago and the pain is horrible. :-(

Thanks Athena.
Sounds like you're gearing up and might O early this cycle Hun, make sure you get :sex: just in case :) good luck!

I have been having pain in my ovaries for two days now... Do you think it could be from my body trying to ovulate?

Just did a cervix check. High soft open and a ton of ewcm. It stretched probably 3 inches plus. I think I'm going ov super early.

Sounds like you are going to o. good luck girl.

I'm so excited I got another CAKE ORDER from someone on Facebook. She wants a monsters inc cake.

Nlb, that is exciting! Are you still working at that one job that you weren't getting many hours at?

Nlb, that is exciting! Are you still working at that one job that you weren't getting many hours at?

I don't know whats going on with them they haven't called and when I call them they just say they don't have anything that week. Ive been working with my moms boyfriend.

How exciting nlb make sure you show us some pics.
Sorry that you haven't been getting any work.

Tuesday night I had abdominal pain and we had to call an ambulance. Turned out my pregnancy was ectopic and it ruptured and was bleeding into my abdomen. They did surgery and of course had to take the baby. I can't get pregnant again for 3-6 months. I keep forgetting that the baby is gone.

Tuesday night I had abdominal pain and we had to call an ambulance. Turned out my pregnancy was ectopic and it ruptured and was bleeding into my abdomen. They did surgery and of course had to take the baby. I can't get pregnant again for 3-6 months. I keep forgetting that the baby is gone.

OMG, I am so so sorry to hear this. I can believe that this has happened. I just can't begin to imagine what you are going t through. How are you feeling now? Thank goodness you called the ambulance and that you are ok, I am so sorry to hear about baby. :hugs: you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh cjgirl I am so sorry. I'm praying for you. Thank goodness you got there quick enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->