TTC#2 for the 4th month

Also dragonfly, thank you so much for being understanding. Our family has been so far. My mom is in Europe for another week though and doesn't know yet. I don't know how she will feel about it. When we dropped Travis off this morning he was sooooo happy! I think part of the problem sometimes may have been my lack of Spanish. He responds very well to it. DH would speak spanish to him sometimes, but not often. We are still going to help out with him a lot and he is just 15 or 20 minutes away from us. I already feel a sense of relief. I really think I made my initial decision out of sadness for both the loss of our baby and the loss of Jesse's brother/Travis' father. I wasn't in the position mentally yet to make a decision like that. Now I think I can really think about it and do what is best for everyone. I am happy that DD will get her mama's full attention for the first time in a long time. She starts the 2nd grade on Monday and she has grown up so much. This weekend she wants to get her hair cut and her ears pierced!

Cjgirl I don't think your awful. You did rush into it and I'm sure it was overwhelming. You have to do what is right for your family and for Travis.

Semen analysis is underway. I was worried cause we went to the lab and they were like you have to go register. Then at registration they say my dr didn't sign it so they had to have her fax over another and so we went back to the lab and luckily they had already taken the sample back even though it only had been 40 minutes.

I don't think any less of you cjgirl. Just have to do what you have to do sometimes. And he's going back to someone he knows and loves so I'm sure he will be ok.

Omg I'm so annoyed. The minute we stop TTC and its the 1st mth I've had such a huge amount of EWCM, there is so much of it I can not believe it! So annoyed lol. I'm CD17 today. The next 4 or so mths are going to be tough.

Thank you all for understanding. I am still nervous about telling my mom. This is crazy, but I have never made a huge decision without talking to her first.

athena, the day I go to the doctor for anything and there are no issues with anything, I will be shocked lol Hope everything turns out okay! Are they making your DH give 2 before they give results? That's what they did with us. I guess just to see if he had consistent samples at different times.

Misscalais, that is so frustrating! It would happen that way. I hope not TTC doesn't get you down too much :)

Cjgirl this was at the hospital lab my dr did even fax over a new one, they faxed over her signature and printed it on a label and stuck it to the sheet. I don't think he has to do two, I think it's just the one to make sure he's good before they give me fertility drugs. The lady is like semen analysis isn't covered by any insurance so you'll have to pay up front. And we were like ok. She says this is what it would cost and shows us $255 and we were both thinking crap, but then she says but since you are paying it up front you get a discount. And we only had to pay $86. That's a pretty awesome discount lol

Cjgirl this was at the hospital lab my dr did even fax over a new one, they faxed over her signature and printed it on a label and stuck it to the sheet. I don't think he has to do two, I think it's just the one to make sure he's good before they give me fertility drugs. The lady is like semen analysis isn't covered by any insurance so you'll have to pay up front. And we were like ok. She says this is what it would cost and shows us $255 and we were both thinking crap, but then she says but since you are paying it up front you get a discount. And we only had to pay $86. That's a pretty awesome discount lol

Cash pay discounts are what I live by right now with no insurance! Thank God for them. I am still waiting to see if Medicaid will pay my hospital bills. It upsets me sometimes that the military has amazing insurance while you are enlisted and active for you and your family, but once you are out it isn't the same. The VA pays for a lot of things, but not good insurance for my husband and I. Hopefully the Medicaid will come through. I hope y'all get the result back quickly. Hopefully once those are done you can feel some relief knowing what is coming next and what can be done.

Hey girls how is everyone doing? Athena im sorry AF showed I hope all the test comeback ok. Im on CD13 hoping to O soon but not sure AF lasted a 10 Days. I thought it would never stop. lol. Ive been having lower back pain and havnt been able to sleep. Ive been staying up till 3am because I can't sleep. I told my husband I think I have restless leg syndrome. Now he makes fun of me.lol

Nlb I just have tests so I can get on Clomid. It probably won't be this cycle but the next for sure.

Good luck I hope it works for you. I might start them again on oct if I don't get pregnant by then. My dr and I are going to talk about it when I go back for a follow up

Hey girls how is everyone doing? Athena im sorry AF showed I hope all the test comeback ok. Im on CD13 hoping to O soon but not sure AF lasted a 10 Days. I thought it would never stop. lol. Ive been having lower back pain and havnt been able to sleep. Ive been staying up till 3am because I can't sleep. I told my husband I think I have restless leg syndrome. Now he makes fun of me.lol

Sorry you are having trouble sleeping and have had back pain. I have trouble most nights even if I am exhausted. Sometimes I take ZZZQuil to help some or I just watch TV! I use to stay up all night sometimes. I'm glad that doesn't happen anymore. I still have my mornings where I am in what my co-worker likes to call my "Zombie Mode" lol

Hi ladies!
How's everyone going? Same old for me, spent the weekend at my mums was nice to catch up with the family. Had a coffee with one of my closest friends. It really makes me sad I don't have any friends to hang out with where we live. I want to move back to Queensland where when own our house and move back in.
*sigh* so over Sydney! My sister paid our deposit for our holiday do I'm super excited about that just trying to get passports for hubby and I done :)

Im doing good. Not to much going on this way. Tonight I have been smelling this smell like something is roughing I can't figure out where it is coming from. And when I asked my husband to help me find it he said he doesn't smell anything. I've been walking around the house trying to figure it out and my son said mom what are you doing smelling everywhere. Maybe im going crazy. hum this is weird

misscalais, glad you are making progress with planning your trip! That is a great distraction!

nlb, I hope you find the what is causing the smell! I am searching how to clean mildew out of clothing right now. I am going to try vinegar. I didn't know DD had a shirt in with some wet things from our trip to my grandparent's :( It is her favorite t-shirt and was one of my concert shirts from when I was younger, so finding a replacement might be difficult.

As for everything else, classes start tomorrow and I am nervous, but excited! I hope all of the students are as excited about learning the labs as I am to be teaching them! I am not super excited about my own class though, but hopefully it will go well. I also found out that my favorite professors, who retired last winter will be teaching our sections about firearms during academy! He is the best when it comes to firearms and crime scene reconstruction in my opinion so it will be amazing to get to learn from him again! Hope everyone has a great week!

Cjgirl my classes started yesterday. I'm taking anatomy and physiology 2, college algebra, sociology and American history. Oh and I have a lab for a and p. history and sociology are online the rest are on campus. Af has lightened up a lot today, I think it will gone completely soon.

Never figured out what the smell was but I don't smell it any more. Thank goodness!
Also after 2 month I finally got a positive opk tonight. I'm going to try to relax during bd tonight and see what happens this month.

You girls must be super smart all the classes you do are hard lol I barely passed science in high school :blush: the only thing I was good at was ancient history ( wasnt keen on modern history ) and English. But I'm a rubbish speller lol! I failed maths in year 11 so dropped it in year 12 I'm so scared I won't be smart enough to help my boys with their home work when they are older.
Athena I'm glad AF has died down :)
Nlb WOO HOO on a pos opk! Keeping fingers crossed for you!

Misscalais, woohoo for vacation planning! It sounds like it will be a blast!
Nlb, yay for a positive opk! Hope your get your bfp this cycle:)
Cjgirl and Athena, sound like you will both be busy busy busy with school and work! I'm sure the students will like it. I found for the most part when in college the kids were interested especially the ones who have to pay for it, lol .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->