TTC#2 for the 4th month

Good idea Athena, will they retest dh to see if it was just an isolated incident or if it is what it is? Hope te vitamins help. Did they offer suggestions as to what you could do to increase your odds?
Nlb, sorry to hear your not sleeping. I too go through periods where I can't sleep. Currently I have been only sleeping 3 hours a night for like the last 2 months, ugh! And I know what you mean about those lifetime movies. They really suck you in!
Cjgirl, what is the melatonin suppose to do? How is school/work going? Busy I'm sure.
Misscalais, can't wait see the new furniture! Super exciting! I would love to get a new sectional for the living room.
So in 4 days I will be having my baby girl! I am so freaked out about the c section, think this might be contributing to my lack of sleep. Really nervous/sad aboyt being away from dd. just have a ton of emotions going on right now.
Sooo exciting! I can't wait to see pics of her.
I hope your section goes smoothly and recovery is quick.
I'm so glad someone in our group is finally having a happy ending :)

Nlb when is AF due? I'm due in around 2 days, and looks like I'm going to have to go back on the pill because AF will be due right around the time of our holiday! I'm so annoyed! I was hoping that I'd be able to start TTC just before and when we are there but I don't want to risk having a period on holiday so looks like ill have to give that plan up :(

Nlb when is AF due? I'm due in around 2 days, and looks like I'm going to have to go back on the pill because AF will be due right around the time of our holiday! I'm so annoyed! I was hoping that I'd be able to start TTC just before and when we are there but I don't want to risk having a period on holiday so looks like ill have to give that plan up :(

AF is due around the 12th. I have had sore BBs.and the past 3 night ive had creamy cm not sure if that is anything. Yesterday in the cm it was tinted pink im hoping it was ib.

AF is due around the 12th. I have had sore BBs.and the past 3 night ive had creamy cm not sure if that is anything. Yesterday in the cm it was tinted pink im hoping it was ib.
Sounds promising fingers crossed for you! :D

Ok girls so a bit of a rant/vent from me.
My mums pastor ( who married us ) 19 year old son is with a 30 year old who has 13 year old twin girls has just had a baby boy. There was a whole lot of heart ache with these pair being together and they are getting married in November. He would have only been 6 when the twins were born! It's just so wrong on so many levels and my wall is being bombarded with pics of this little guy ( he was born last night ) I'm feeling very hurt to see that ppl like that get blessed with a child. The twins call him dad and he is going to the the 'stay at home dad' because she stopped him getting a career he has never worked a day in his life. She controls what he does and who he sees ( my brother who is also 19 is best friends with him ) I'm a ball of tears at the moment and to top it off a 'friend' just found out she's having a girl, pregnant to a guy ( 2nd kid different dad ) that she's only been with a few mths. I'm so over it all, even though we are WTT I still want to be pregnant RIGHT NOW! Lol my 'due date' is coming up at the end of next mth and its getting really hard. What should I do on the day to celebrate my angel baby?

Misscalais I feel your pain. My aunts step daughter ad a baby girl yesterday. She is 19 and has been with her boyfriend on and off for a few years. My cousin that is the same age as her told me she had 4 pregnancy scares in high school and that you only have that many scares if your trying to get pregnant. Her boyfriend is a total douchebag. They got into a fight and he busted the wind shield of her car then my aunt let her borrow her car and her windshield gets kicked out. They tried to say it was an accident but I think he has major anger problems. To top it off when they were 16 his mother was trying to get them to have a baby. She never voiced it but would let them go to his room and hang out with the door shut and would always talk about how she couldn't wait to be a grandma. I don't get it.

That's crazy hey. It's just ridiculous the way things work out when it comes to people that shouldn't be having babies can fall pregnant by looking at someone.

I agree. one of my friends came over today to get a hair cut with her 4 kids (yes I said 4 im not sure how she does it) but she is pregnant again with baby #5. With her 4 kids and my 1 it was crazy here. Her baby which is 19 months old was getting in the trash, hitting the windows in the house with a train, then ate something. he came out with yellow and blue flakes in his mouth and his mom just said what did you eat? she never got up to make sure he didn't get into anything that could hurt him or anything just sat there. luckly it was just a bath tub crayon. But I still would have gotten up to see. She kept on telling her 8 year old whom was the oldest to go get her baby or go find her baby. REALLY!!! She is 8 she should be watching her own child not depending on an 8 year old whom probley doesn't have the attention span to watch a almost 2 year old. IDK maybe because I only have 1 and he never played in the trash can or put stuff besides food in his mouth.

I agree it really is frustrating and so sad to see women who take it for granted the fact they have kids or can have kids get pregnant or the ones who get pregnant and "weren't even trying" when so many women who deserve it (you ladies) are struggling. Boo to bad and ungrateful parents!!!

I agree. one of my friends came over today to get a hair cut with her 4 kids (yes I said 4 im not sure how she does it) but she is pregnant again with baby #5. With her 4 kids and my 1 it was crazy here. Her baby which is 19 months old was getting in the trash, hitting the windows in the house with a train, then ate something. he came out with yellow and blue flakes in his mouth and his mom just said what did you eat? she never got up to make sure he didn't get into anything that could hurt him or anything just sat there. luckly it was just a bath tub crayon. But I still would have gotten up to see. She kept on telling her 8 year old whom was the oldest to go get her baby or go find her baby. REALLY!!! She is 8 she should be watching her own child not depending on an 8 year old whom probley doesn't have the attention span to watch a almost 2 year old. IDK maybe because I only have 1 and he never played in the trash can or put stuff besides food in his mouth.
Oh my goodness, that's insane why on earth would she not look to see what was in bubs mouth that's terrible. ( I'm one of 5 kids ) lol but there's an almost 12 year age gap between my older sister and youngest sister. I think my brother, who is the 2nd youngest, was 3 turning 4 when my littlest sister was born. It was a crazy household ill tell ya. I'd never want that many kids personally I couldn't handle it being that I'm on my own most of the time.

I swear I didn't forget about y'all! My email does not alert me anymore (even though I checked to make sure it was set up) and I have been so busy.

yay dragonfly! I will be praying that your little one gets here safe and sound and that everything goes well! I am so glad that one of us is finally having a baby :) I am so happy for you I could cry! I won't mind my FB feed being full of pictures of her!

I am sorry I missed out on the rest of the conversation. What is wrong with people?! It really isn't fair that others get to experience having as many children as they want or "accidentally" have when there are so many others struggling to have children and some that never do.

I will have to remember to just get on here and check for new posts. I didn't get an email so I figured no one had posted. Then I thought, there's no way it has been forever and I checked.

Congratulations dragonfly! Seen her on Facebook she's amazing! I hope u have a quick recovery :)
Lol cjgirl all good Hun :))

Congrats Dragon fly. She is beautiful.

Cjgirl that happens to me also. Lately ive been just checking the website. Ive been getting the emails like 3 days after they have been posted.

I'm home yay! In pain but asked to leave today. All went smoothly. So in love. She was 7 lbs and. 21 inchrd

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
Congrats dragonfly they are both beautiful.

Afm I had a positive opk today. Hopefully I ovulate this time. I've been having pains in both ovaries.

I'm home yay! In pain but asked to leave today. All went smoothly. So in love. She was 7 lbs and. 21 inchrd
Oh my goodness! Such a special photo. Congrats again.
I hope the pain settles for you soon xo

Afm I had a positive opk today. Hopefully I ovulate this time. I've been having pains in both ovaries.
Yay! Fingers crossed for you! Make sure you get lots of BD in :)

I've had such a shitty day today finally got my name changed on everything on the way to the last place I reversed my ute into a friggen pole! I'm so annoyed I didn't even see the bloody thing, it's brand new ( well we've had it for 12 mths ) but bought it brand new, I've never crashed into anything :( it's going to cost a fair bit to fix.
I'm still waiting for AF, day 33 now it's not as annoying having a longer cycle when you aren't TTC so I'm not too worried lol!

Good Luck Athena. Hoping for a BFP for the both of use.

but I think im out I took a test @9DPO and it was negative. AF is due to start Thursday. My bbs are not as sore as they were so I don't know. I have no symptoms now :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->