TTC#2 for the 4th month

My little man got the first game ball last night. I'm so proud of him. I just love this boy so much.

OMG GIRLS!
I just got this today, how did this even happen?! We have had next to no sex and hubby pulled out every time like we have always done when not TTC. I mean seriously after all this last 12 mths worth of unprotected sex, no ejaculation inside me for a month and bfp? I'm worried because I used gastro stop tablets, nurofen had have had a few drinks. I'm presuming now I didn't actually have gastro it was just pregnancy related. ( happened to me with my boys as well ) I thought it was funny that I was the only one to get it and I've still got yucky bowel movement. Only other thing is sore boobs which I also thought was PMS, and they are getting less sore since the day they started getting sore. This was taken on like my 5th morning wee, I barely had even enough wee to cover it, came up blazing right away.
I'm freaking out girls! Have just booked a Drs appt for tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4
Good Luck Athena. Hoping for a BFP for the both of use.

but I think im out I took a test @9DPO and it was negative. AF is due to start Thursday. My bbs are not as sore as they were so I don't know. I have no symptoms now :cry:
Fingers crossed honey you're not out till she shows and 9DPO is still quite early :) :hugs:
I seen the photo you put up on Facebook so adorable what a clever boy you have :)

Omg misscalais I'm so excited for you congrats. That thing is blaring. I guess you'll be further along than you thought for your vacation.

Nlb you are def not out yet. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Afm if my temp spikes I'll know if I ovulated. I'm feeling really nauseous right now. Not really sure why. I've had some twinges in my ovaries so hopefully that's a good sign. Oh and it's official I guess my brother is getting married in December.

OMG GIRLS!
I just got this today, how did this even happen?! We have had next to no sex and hubby pulled out every time like we have always done when not TTC. I mean seriously after all this last 12 mths worth of unprotected sex, no ejaculation inside me for a month and bfp? I'm worried because I used gastro stop tablets, nurofen had have had a few drinks. I'm presuming now I didn't actually have gastro it was just pregnancy related. ( happened to me with my boys as well ) I thought it was funny that I was the only one to get it and I've still got yucky bowel movement. Only other thing is sore boobs which I also thought was PMS, and they are getting less sore since the day they started getting sore. This was taken on like my 5th morning wee, I barely had even enough wee to cover it, came up blazing right away.
I'm freaking out girls! Have just booked a Drs appt for tomorrow.

OMG I am so happy for you. let us know how the dr apt goes. We needed someone to get a BFP in this group. It hasn't happened in a while. Im hoping the rest get BFPs soon also. I think im out I had a little blood in my cm tonight. AF is do any day now so pretty sure im out. Congrats girl!!!

Thanks girls I'm so shocked and really praying this is a sticky one even though this was not planned I really want it. Fingers crossed!
Praying you both get your BFPs too.

Well girls im out. AF got me this morning. :cry: I'm kind of tired of trying. I hope the rest of ya get BFPs. I will just have to try again.

OMG Misscalais!!! Athena wrote me on FB to let me know! I am soooooo happy for you! I can't wait to hear what the doctor says! It's so crazy that after all this time it would happen while not trying! :happydance:

Congrats again dragonfly she is so beautiful!

athena, hope you get in your bd and we see some more bfps soon!

Nlb, I am so sorry AF showed :hugs: I hope she leaves quickly so that you can start again.

Well girls im out. AF got me this morning. :cry: I'm kind of tired of trying. I hope the rest of ya get BFPs. I will just have to try again.
Aww I'm sorry Hun :( did AF come a little earlier then it should have?
Have you got preseed or anything like that? :hugs:

OMG Misscalais!!! Athena wrote me on FB to let me know! I am soooooo happy for you! I can't wait to hear what the doctor says! It's so crazy that after all this time it would happen while not trying! :happydance:

Congrats again dragonfly she is so beautiful!

athena, hope you get in your bd and we see some more bfps soon!

Nlb, I am so sorry AF showed :hugs: I hope she leaves quickly so that you can start again.
Thanks Hun, I know it's totally insane. Hubby and I are both still shocked. I was like babe how did this even happen lol and he was like I don't know I definitely pulled out every time lol!
I'm very pleasantly surprised I just could not believe that 2nd line came up :)

So annoyed, just had my Drs appt and normally my Dr is quite good. But today she was like well if you have the positive test yesterday and it was very positive I won't need to do a blood test. And she is making me do two stool samples because I still have diarrhea and she won't give me a referral to the midwife clinic until she's got the results back from from my stools. I can't believe she would give me a blood test considering I miscarried I thought she would at least like to check progesterone? Has this ever happened to anyone? I really want to know what my levels are :(

So annoyed, just had my Drs appt and normally my Dr is quite good. But today she was like well if you have the positive test yesterday and it was very positive I won't need to do a blood test. And she is making me do two stool samples because I still have diarrhea and she won't give me a referral to the midwife clinic until she's got the results back from from my stools. I can't believe she would give me a blood test considering I miscarried I thought she would at least like to check progesterone? Has this ever happened to anyone? I really want to know what my levels are :(

I can see why that would annoy u. I think she should of still drawn blood. How frustrating. Im praying you have a healthy pregnancy. Im very happy for you and you husband.

I'm sorry misscalais you'd think they'd want to check your levels. I would've insisted.

I didn't ovulate my temp dropped again. I hate my body, I'd give anything to be normal.

Misscalais, I would have thought she would have checked too. I hope that everything turns out okay.

I'm sorry misscalais you'd think they'd want to check your levels. I would've insisted.

I didn't ovulate my temp dropped again. I hate my body, I'd give anything to be normal.

I'm sorry athena :hugs: I don't even know what normal is anymore myself.

Omg misscalais congratulations!!!! How annoying about your doc. It's so frustrating to me that they act so nonchalant about it, like it isn't/wasn't a big deal. Praying that this is your sticky bean.

I am so angry right now. I don't know what to do, I've been sitting here crying. It just hurts so bad to want something so bad and to feel like such a failure. I have prayed, I have been to the doctor what feels like a million times and nothing is getting done. My only option is an RE now and I won't be able to go til November because dh has to go too. But he is so busy we won't have time til then. It feels like a never ending cycle that will never end in a baby. I just feel like giving up. I've done research, I've tried to get help and I just feel like I'm at the end of the rope with no where to go. I don't know how much more I can take.

I am so angry right now. I don't know what to do, I've been sitting here crying. It just hurts so bad to want something so bad and to feel like such a failure. I have prayed, I have been to the doctor what feels like a million times and nothing is getting done. My only option is an RE now and I won't be able to go til November because dh has to go too. But he is so busy we won't have time til then. It feels like a never ending cycle that will never end in a baby. I just feel like giving up. I've done research, I've tried to get help and I just feel like I'm at the end of the rope with no where to go. I don't know how much more I can take.
Aww I'm so sorry Hun :(
I have been praying for you. It's just so hard seeing you go through this it breaks my heart. Big :hugs:

Thanks Dragonfly :) hows bubby going? How are you feeling?
Thanks girls I'm still so annoyed, I bought two clear blue digitals this morning took one and it didn't bloody work :brat: they are too expensive for them not to work. So now I'm just waiting to pee again and hoping to god the next one works. I'm really hoping to see 2-3 weeks ( which is 4-5 weeks ) written on it as well so fingers crossed lol.
Ive experienced some MS today dry heaving but didn't vomit. I'm hoping that that's a good sign :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->