TTC#2 for the 4th month

Thanks girls! DD is feeling great now! By last night she was fine and she was able to go to school today :)

Sorry to hear dd got sick, but glad glad she is feeling better. Hope it was just all the excitement, not not something more.
Misscalais, so happy to hear you like your new doctor, sounds like a good guy who is taking this things serious and will hopefully be able to put your mind at ease.
Athena, good for you for going in a spree! Hope it works for you.
What cycle day are you on?

Thanks girls I'm so much happier with him. Can't wait for my appointment tomorrow.
I'm thinking my other Dr just dismissed me because I already have two kids and I think that's stupid. Every pregnancy should be treated the same regardless of how many kids you have.
Anyway I'm super excited :)

Misscalais I'm praying for you. Did you call your doctor? Is it possible it's old blood? Thinking of you!

Thanks girls it was pink, and only when I wiped nothing on my liner and nothing overnight. I'm seeing the Dr at 9:30am and really hoping he sends me for a scan. I really hope it's not something like low progesterone cause if it is my other Dr could have done something about it a week ago. I'm around 5 weeks 4 days and that's how far along I was the 1st time it happened. I don't think I could handle another loss.

Thanks girls it was pink, and only when I wiped nothing on my liner and nothing overnight. I'm seeing the Dr at 9:30am and really hoping he sends me for a scan. I really hope it's not something like low progesterone cause if it is my other Dr could have done something about it a week ago. I'm around 5 weeks 4 days and that's how far along I was the 1st time it happened. I don't think I could handle another loss.

I will be praying for you. I hope everything is okay. I spotted like that with DD, so maybe it's nothing to be concerned about. Please let us know what the doctor says. :hugs:

I hope it's nothing and they give you a scan to put your mind at ease. Let us know what the doctor says.

I'm just up at the emergency at the hospital now I'm feeling quite unwell and was too dizzy to sit with Eli at the dr, so I've dropped him at his nans work and come to the hospital. Hopefully they will scan me once I'm seen. :(

I'm just up at the emergency at the hospital now I'm feeling quite unwell and was too dizzy to sit with Eli at the dr, so I've dropped him at his nans work and come to the hospital. Hopefully they will scan me once I'm seen. :(

I hope everything is okay. Let us know as soon as you can. I'm praying.

I hope everything is okay. Let us know as soon as you can. I'm praying.
Thanks Hun I will.
They look like 6 tubes of blood and getting a scan at. 1130 which is about 45 mins away so ill update as soon as that's over.

Ok so had an ultrasound they couldn't see anything doing it on my tummy so they did a vaginal one. We seen a sac with an yolk but no heart beat. She said that its probably just too early just yet ( fingers crossed ) now jay waiting for the Dr to give mr my blood work results and the results of the ultrasound.
I haven't eaten all day and its lunch time so I'm feeling really horrible.
Still no more bleeding.

It sounds like you seen exActlu what you should be seeing at this gestation. I hope you are feeling better about it. Are they going to bring you back in for an ultrasound?

It sounds like you seen exActlu what you should be seeing at this gestation. I hope you are feeling better about it. Are they going to bring you back in for an ultrasound?
I have to see an OB on Friday, I guess he is going to tell me what's going on cause the Dr at the ER told me nothing other than to see him. So I opened up the letter and had a read ( have no idea what I'm reading lol ) and on the report it said I might have fibroids and that needs to be checked. As well as a luteal cyst on my right ovary. ( don't think that's anything to worry about )
I'm 5 weeks 3 days according to the scan. And there was a tiny fetal pole next to the yolk no heartbeat yet but that's normal. Ill pop into normal GP tomorrow and OB on Friday.
I hope I don't have to keep seeing the OB cause its going to cost $150 to see him and $50 extra for a scan each time and I can't afford that what so ever.

It sounds like everything seems okay. I hope you are feeling better. I am anxious to hear if the OB has anything else to say that the ER doc didn't. I am sorry that you are having to worry so much. It is so hard not to worry when it seems like so many things could happen. I hope you get some peace soon and know for sure that it is all going to be okay :hugs:

Thanks Hun. My 1st two pregnancies were such a breeze other than thyroid issues but that was nothing really.
I just want to be excited to be pregnant, I feel like I can't get too attached yet.

I'm sorry that it is hard to feel excited. Hopefully you will get some super great news soon and the doc tell you everything looks good for sure. Then there will be some relief. I have been thinking about you a lot and have my FX extra tight!

Just got back from seeing my GP and my hCG on Monday was 2273 so much better than last time in feb they were only like 420. He's just done another beta or what ever its call today so tomorrow when I see the OB we will see how much they have risen :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->