TTC#2 for the 4th month

Well I just watched glee tonight. Im not sure if any of ya watch it or not. But it made me cry almost the whole time. My husband said "really". But I just can't help it. I just hate to see people upset and crying it makes me cry.

I don't watch glee, but I don't like to see people cry either. I cry at sad and emotional shoes too. Just last night I was watching undercover cousins, where Ellen has the these guys remodel a women's house and she was crying and it brought tears to my eyes. I have always been like that. If I laugh to hard there is a chance I will end up just sobbing.

I'm so sorry Athena :hugs: I hope that AF leaves quickly and you can get started again soon.

Any news nlb?

Work and school are good just stressful. I begin Forensic Academy tonight and I feel like all of my housework is just going undone! DH does what he can, but he is super busy too and takes care of Ally when I'm gone. I haven't heard anything more about Travis' mom and I'm afraid to ask :( The family is having a get together tomorrow for the one year anniversary of the death of Travis' father. I don't know if we are going after I get out of class or not, but I hope Travis' mom isn't there too. It would be a fight waiting to happen. How is your little one doing dragonfly?

I don't watch Glee either, but I heard it was really sad. I am the same way too. I can be a total cry baby about things!

I'm so sorry Athena :hugs: I hope that AF leaves quickly and you can get started again soon.

Any news nlb?

Work and school are good just stressful. I begin Forensic Academy tonight and I feel like all of my housework is just going undone! DH does what he can, but he is super busy too and takes care of Ally when I'm gone. I haven't heard anything more about Travis' mom and I'm afraid to ask :( The family is having a get together tomorrow for the one year anniversary of the death of Travis' father. I don't know if we are going after I get out of class or not, but I hope Travis' mom isn't there too. It would be a fight waiting to happen. How is your little one doing dragonfly?

I don't watch Glee either, but I heard it was really sad. I am the same way too. I can be a total cry baby about things!

No news. Im out of test and im just waiting on AF to show.

I am so frustrated right now. Our neighbor is the dance team coach at the school my husband teaches/coaches at. At the game tonight my friend was sitting in front of her so I was sitting in front of her. For like 20 minutes I had to hear her talk to this other lady about how she is pregnant which I didn't know. And I know she doesn't know what I'm going through, but I had fight the urge to cry, just thinking about having to see her belly grow knowing that's what I want so bad. That isn't the worst of it though, so she knew I was sitting there because she said hey to me and my 12 yr old niece was sitting next her and they start talking about how they are losing faith in our football team and that our coaching staff is horrible and how they shouldn't have fired the last coach that was fired who by the way was fired because players hazed two kids so badly they ended up in the hospital. I guess winning is more important than safety. I had to keep myself from saying something. the team is 2-6 which is bad but 3 of the games were within a touchdown. Tonights was against number 1 in the district and it was 31-14 which when you consider they beat us 45-3 last year isn't that bad and that they got 2 touchdowns and the rest were field goals. She I guess realized I was sitting there and started trying to talk to me about how she bets I'm ready for the season to be over so dh will be home more. I just said no he loves it so I dont mind. Seriously the nerve of some people. The last 2 games should be easy wins so we still have play off hopes since we aren't the worst in the district. Sorry for rambling lol

Sorry you had to listen to that, although they didn't know it had to be really hard. And really how ignorant on the football comments!

No still no af. I took another test and still negative. This sucks

That was very inconsiderate of her to talk like that near you Athena. Especially about the football team! I'm sorry you had to hear all that :hugs:

nlb, I hope AF stays away and you get a BFP soon! I know the waiting is so frustrating.

Travis' mom is posting away on FB about how people are trying to take her baby from her. Lets see, YOU LEFT HIM FOR 6 MONTHS AND DIDN'T EVEN CALL!!!! I am so mad at her! I wish she would just leave again and quickly!

Unbelievable Cjgirl. Has anybody called her out on it!?! She should be thanking everyone for caring for her son, what a witch!

Cjgirl that's terrible, I really hope she doesn't end up trying to get him back.
Surely CPS ( think that's what it's call in America? ) wouldn't let her have him?
I hope someone calls her out on abandoning her baby cause that's what she did. :(

Had my hospital booking in appointment yesterday. If that's anything to go off I'm not impressed. It was very rushed and impersonal. The hospital I had my boys in wasn't the best hospital but most of the nurses/midwives were very nice and didn't make you feel uncomfortable. Two of my DHs friends wives have had their babies at this hospital and they said it was a really crappy experience and ended up with cections from 'failure to progress' which it wasn't the case it was just easier for them and they make more money out of cections. Since TTC I've become very educated in labour lol!! And I know my own body that it takes me ages to get to 4cm ( 37 hrs with ds1 and 19 hrs with ds2 ) it's a catholic care hospital too and they are very 'old school' in their ways apparently. I'm really worried.
On one of the bits of paper they gave me it was explaining that a few women had need complaining about long clinic waits etc and explained why sometimes that happens.
Then at the end it bags another hospital at the end ( the only other hospital that we can go to in our catchment ) that their waiting times can be on average 2.5 hours! It's crazy, anyway ill get a better view of how things work when I have my clinic appt in 3 weeks. Hopefully I'm wrong and I have a good experience :) it's a small country hospital apparently there's only 4 birthing suits and 20 beds on the maternity ward. The other hospital is huge and has a brand new maternity ward but its like 30 mins away from us and you can never get a car park ( plus have to pay for parking ) and its very easy to get lost haha!

Aww, I'm sorry that your appointment wasn't good. Hopefully it will get better. It seems like its become common practice here for c sections , which is a shame. How have you been feeling? Are tor boys super excited? Do you have names picked yet?

Misscalais, I hope things aren't what they seem and you like it there. Having a bad hospital stay can be one of the worst things a person can experience. I hope you feel more comfortable after your appointment.

I don't know what will happen at this point with Travis' mom. I think that if she takes him someone is bound to call CPS. I wish we could get a restraining order against her. I'm sure that if there is evidence of continued drug use maybe we could. I feel so powerless. She has some good leverage to get her way. She holds him over our heads to get what she wants. Jesse and I are afraid to even ask too many questions because I can't handle it emotionally right now. My grandmother is in the hospital with pneumonia and not doing well and I found out today too that my aunt has cancer. I feel overwhelmed.

I am do sorry to hear about your aunt and grandma. I hope they can get better soon! It is so hard to see loved ones sick .
I know Travis' mom being there is hard , but I am so glad you made the choice to have dh's mom have him. I can't imagine how much harder it would b had you become attached to him as of he were your son. I hope the girl gets some sense and does whats right for him!

Cjgirl I am sorry you are gong threw all this. I will be praying for you and your family.
Could you ask the judge to give her random drug test. That's what we did with my ex husband. Now the only way for him to see him is in a safe house because he failed the drug test. We started out with supervised visits and u did the supervising then if he failed a drug test at any point it would get changed to the safe house. Also if he passed the test I had to pay for it. But if he failed he had to pay. But I was able to ask for one at any point. He failed the first time around.

Cjgirl I would have told her off. That is ridiculous. I would try to get drug testing or she can't see him. I'm sorry about your grandma and aunt. My grandma passed away on Christmas Day last year, she had been sick for a while and had been in and out of the hospital. If you need to talk let me know.

Thanks girls :hugs: The good news for now about Travis is that his mom has agreed to give custody to Jesse's mom. His mom got a lawyer and now she is just walking on egg shells around Travis' mom until everything can get sorted out. His mother is so irrational! Drug testing is a good idea if anything goes wrong.

The bad news is that my grandmother has taken a turn for the worse and has had to be resuscitated twice now. We are leaving in a bit to go to College Station to be with her. I am sorry for your loss Athena. I don't know what I will do if she doesn't pull through. I'm just not ready for her to go, but I suppose I never will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->