TTC#2 for the 4th month

As for me I feel like I've been run over by a train! Lack of sleep, crabby newborn (eats and cries all the time I swear) and over active 2 year old are taking its toll on me! Finally the last three days Jaynie has only woken 2-3 times in the night, but of course there were thunderstorms and Jillyan had been awake. Ugh. We had the girls pictures done yesterday and what nightmare that was. We were able to get a couple good one, but boy they were not cooperating.
Aww, I hope bub settles into a better routine soon it's always such a huge adjustment newborns. Hope you get some rest soon.
Lol I can just imagine, I remember when we did family photos Seth was like 16 mths and Eli like 8 weeks or so and we couldn't get Seth to sit still or look at the camera it was a nightmare. Hopefully when this bub comes they will be much better being that they will be almost 5 and 4 lol!

I'm kind of worried last night when I did my cervix check there were stretchy/stringy blobs of cm with a pink tinge. And my temp went down some though I think that might've been because our house was 6 degrees colder than normal. I did test I'll post it but I don't see anything.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 5
Athena how many dpo r u? I hope af stays away.

I'm 10 dpo today and I have pink watery spotting now so af may be on her way.

Awe that's not good. I hope it stops. Ur not out yet. I am 13 dpo still have a bfn :(. Just waiting for af to show. I think I am going to try the clomid again this month.

My spotting has turned brown, but is still very light. So light that I've been wearing liners just in case and they have nothing on them even after sleeping.

My spotting has turned brown, but is still very light. So light that I've been wearing liners just in case and they have nothing on them even after sleeping.

That sounds like a good sign! Have you tested again?

Af is due Friday, I'm lightly bleeding. I don't know what's going on if it doesn't start full on I will test again Friday.

Af is due Friday, I'm lightly bleeding. I don't know what's going on if it doesn't start full on I will test again Friday.
Gosh that must be annoying for you. I'm not even sure what it could be other then IB.

No it hasn't shown yet but I am just waiting for AF. I still have a negative test. She is due tomorrow. Im wondering if I even ovulated.
Aww ok, that's no good :(
Hopefully she doesn't show.

I'm sorry Athena , was hopiing that wouldn't happen and that it was ib.:hugs:
Nlb hope your just going to get a late positive and that af stays away.
Misscalais how are you feeling? Any doctors appointments or up coming ultrasounds?
Cjgirl, how's school/work going? Anything new on the Travis front? Did his mom stick around or is she gone?

I'm sorry Athena , was hopiing that wouldn't happen and that it was ib.:hugs:
Nlb hope your just going to get a late positive and that af stays away.
Misscalais how are you feeling? Any doctors appointments or up coming ultrasounds?
Cjgirl, how's school/work going? Anything new on the Travis front? Did his mom stick around or is she gone?
Hey Hun, how are you feeling?
I have my booking in appointment on Monday at the hospital with the midwives but won't have a proper clinic appointment until the 6th of November ( ill be around 12 weeks 4 days or so ). So ill have to see my GP to get a referral for my 12 week scan which hopefully ill have two days before my 1st clinic appointment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->