TTC#2 for the 4th month

I am kind of depressed right now, I was scrolling down fb and another girl I know is pregnant with number 2. It is so hard to see people blessed over and over again. While we are struggling. I feel like I'm being lapped. Dh was talking to my sister yesterday and she said it'll happen when god wants you to have a baby. I know she is right but she hasn't been very supportive of us having a baby. She thinks I should wait til I'm finished with college. Because she started when she had my first niece 12 yrs ago and still hasn't finished. I just feel like crying.

I am kind of depressed right now, I was scrolling down fb and another girl I know is pregnant with number 2. It is so hard to see people blessed over and over again. While we are struggling. I feel like I'm being lapped. Dh was talking to my sister yesterday and she said it'll happen when god wants you to have a baby. I know she is right but she hasn't been very supportive of us having a baby. She thinks I should wait til I'm finished with college. Because she started when she had my first niece 12 yrs ago and still hasn't finished. I just feel like crying.

Athena I know what you mean the same thing happened to me yesterday. I am happy for her because it is her first. But It is upsetting because we have been trying for so long. I am now on day 37 of my cycle and still no af and still have a bfn. This sucks im not sure what is going on. I wish she would just show up so I could start to try again. I plan on starting the clomid again this time around. Keep your head up sweetie we are in this together.

Nlb one thing that has helped me some is a friend told me that you don't know if the person announcing their pregnancy has struggled, they could have just as much or more than we have so I try to think that before I get upset.

Nlb one thing that has helped me some is a friend told me that you don't know if the person announcing their pregnancy has struggled, they could have just as much or more than we have so I try to think that before I get upset.

We'll that is a good way to think about it. Although I hate for people to struggle when they have been trying so hard.
Also af finally made an appearance today.

At least you aren't in limbo anymore. Fxed for this cycle for both of us. Yesterday was my last day of Clomid.

That is true. I will start my clomid on Monday. I'm thinking I didn't o last month and maybe that is why my cycle was so long. But I am happy it has started so I can try again.

Nlb I'm glad AF finally came! Must have been such a horrible wait, maybe you oed much later in your cycle then you thought?
I hope the clomid works for both yourself and Athena this month and you both get a ginormous BFP.

nlb, I'm glad AF finally showed and I also hope that the clomid works for you and Athena.

When we got to College Station Tuesday night my grandmother was on a ventilator. That night her fever went up to 105 and she stopped assisting the machine with her breathing. On Wednesday they turned the machines off. I got to say goodbye before they did, but I left when they turned them off. The funeral was yesterday. I am having a really hard time with it. We were so close. I never made a big decision without talking to her. I miss her so much, but the good thing is she went quickly like she wanted. The thought of being ill for a long time or getting Alzheimer's like my great-grandmother and great-aunt did terrified her. I am glad that the last time I talked to her on the phone she told me she was proud of me. I wish I had of gotten there a day sooner so that I could have heard her voice one more time, but even that wouldn't have been enough. She died the day after the year anniversary of Jesse's brother's death. He is having a hard time as well along with Ally. Before we left the house Ally grabbed a piece of paper and said she needed to make B (that's what we called my grandmother) a card. She quickly wrote that she hoped she would get better soon. It was so hard telling her she wasn't going to wake up. They put the card in her casket with her along with letters from us all. Our brave little girl said we should be happy for B because she gets to be with Jesus now, so she is lucky. Sorry to ramble, I just wish the whole world could have known her, she was the most wonderful person I have ever known.

Cjgirl I am so sorry to hear about ur grandma. I know that is hard for you. I will be praying for you and ur family

Cjgirl I am so sorry for your loss. My grandmother had a stroke right after she found out she had Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. She declined very quickly and stopped eating. When she died she couldn't have weighed any more than 75 lbs. her birthday was actually yesterday and so that was hard. She had 15 kids and they were all around her when she passed. They called and said it would be soon and I didn't go because I couldn't be there, I had a hard time at her funeral and have only been to her grave once. Her kids are now split, basically between good and bad. My mom and her three sisters own her house and have for a while because I have some shady uncles that squandered the business and home my grandfather left her. He had her set for the rest of her life, their house was paid off and my uncle was supposed to run it so she didn't have to worry about anything,but my uncle ran the business into the ground and ran up credit cards in my deceased grandfathers name. Just for a visual on how long this was going on my grandfather died when I was 5 over 20 yrs ago now. My uncle put a lien on her house, tricked her into signing papers and she lived at least 5 yrs not knowing if her house would be taken and afraid she was going to get arrested because of him but refused to press charges against him. It's a mess, the one thing she wanted though was for her family to stay together, but half the brothers are pissed they can't sell the house because it's in the girls name. My grandmother took care of my uncle for almost 30 yrs when he had a wreck that paralyzed him from the neck down and she made it very clear that he was to be taken care of in her house for the rest of his life and that's what they are trying to do, one of my uncles lives there and takes care of him when he's not working, my aunt that is a stay at home mom goes there during the week to take care of him and my mom and other aunts go there and clean and take care of him. The ones complains haven't done crap, my mom moved in with her when she was sick and took care of her and my uncle, my aunts stayed a few nights a week too. I just don't get it.

I am so sorry Cjgirl, I were there were words I can say that can ease your pain, but there aren't. I think your daughter said it best. Loss is never an easy thing and I hope you can find comfort in The fact that she went quick and is in a better place.

Hey girls today is cd5 and I started the clomid today. Last day will be Friday. Then just wait for O to show. How is everyone doing today?

nlb, I'm glad AF finally showed and I also hope that the clomid works for you and Athena.

When we got to College Station Tuesday night my grandmother was on a ventilator. That night her fever went up to 105 and she stopped assisting the machine with her breathing. On Wednesday they turned the machines off. I got to say goodbye before they did, but I left when they turned them off. The funeral was yesterday. I am having a really hard time with it. We were so close. I never made a big decision without talking to her. I miss her so much, but the good thing is she went quickly like she wanted. The thought of being ill for a long time or getting Alzheimer's like my great-grandmother and great-aunt did terrified her. I am glad that the last time I talked to her on the phone she told me she was proud of me. I wish I had of gotten there a day sooner so that I could have heard her voice one more time, but even that wouldn't have been enough. She died the day after the year anniversary of Jesse's brother's death. He is having a hard time as well along with Ally. Before we left the house Ally grabbed a piece of paper and said she needed to make B (that's what we called my grandmother) a card. She quickly wrote that she hoped she would get better soon. It was so hard telling her she wasn't going to wake up. They put the card in her casket with her along with letters from us all. Our brave little girl said we should be happy for B because she gets to be with Jesus now, so she is lucky. Sorry to ramble, I just wish the whole world could have known her, she was the most wonderful person I have ever known.
I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of :hugs:

Fingers crossed it works nlb :) keeping everything crossed!
We picked up our camper trailer yesterday :D we are staying at the beach for 7 nights at Christmas it's going to be awesome! We won't be right next to the beach but about a 10 minute walk. We got a en suite site, ( it's a little bathroom on our camping site, has a shower, toilet and vanity ) the park has communal bathrooms but I can just imagine how busy they will be in peak holiday time so having our own private bathroom makes it so much easier with two little ones and me needing to pee 10x a night lol
We set the camper up on the lawn last night it's huge but takes a while to put up and take down. Anyway I'm super exited we go 21-28th of dec. will be spending Christmas Day at my mums with all my siblings and my niece and nephew :D
Anyone else have special plans for Christmas?

Fingers crossed it works nlb :) keeping everything crossed!
We picked up our camper trailer yesterday :D we are staying at the beach for 7 nights at Christmas it's going to be awesome! We won't be right next to the beach but about a 10 minute walk. We got a en suite site, ( it's a little bathroom on our camping site, has a shower, toilet and vanity ) the park has communal bathrooms but I can just imagine how busy they will be in peak holiday time so having our own private bathroom makes it so much easier with two little ones and me needing to pee 10x a night lol
We set the camper up on the lawn last night it's huge but takes a while to put up and take down. Anyway I'm super exited we go 21-28th of dec. will be spending Christmas Day at my mums with all my siblings and my niece and nephew :D
Anyone else have special plans for Christmas?[/QUOTE

That is going to be fun. We are taking my ds to ride the polar express.we r very excited

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

Athena, that sounds awful everyone acting so selfishly. I am sorry that your family has to deal with things like that. It's nice though that there are people to take care of your uncle. I have an uncle who is paralyzed also and it takes a lot of people to care for him. My aunt was able to leave to go to my grandparents for a while and she will take home my grandfather with her for a bit. He is already having them take my grandmothers clothes out of the closet because he can't bear to see them. I don't blame him, they had the 68th wedding anniversary on the 9th. He has been with her all those years and now she is gone. They were a great example of a wonderful marriage.

Anyway, Misscalais, that sounds so fun! I love camping and would love to near the beach.
nlb, are y'all going to the Polar Express in Grapevine?

We are going to Palestine Texas. I think that is by grapevine tx. We are very excited. Im a little annoyed with my mom because I asked her if she wanted to gk because we had to buy an even number of tickets. She said yes and then after I ordered the tickets she decided she wanted her boyfriend to go. I told her that we would have to buy 2 more tickets if he came then she said well we can take your aunt. I love my family but we already have my husbands sister and kids and his mom going. I really just wanted it to be me my husband and my son. It has become a big group. I told my husband it makes me mad because I feel like every since she got her a boyfriend she can't do anything unless he comes along. Sorry for the ranting

So, you know how I told you all I had a suspected UTI went on antibiotics blah, blah, blah. Anyway turns out the white blood cells in my urine is even worse after the antibiotics and the dr had no idea what to do next so he rang the OB that I was seeing on what to do next so now I have to book back in with the OB after cancelling him and I have to get an ultrasound on my bladder and kidneys :brat: I'm so annoyed I just want everything to be ok and not have so many issues every time I'm pregnant. I just want to feel well and enjoy my pregnancy and not have to worry. I'm just so overwhelmed at the moment :cry:

So, you know how I told you all I had a suspected UTI went on antibiotics blah, blah, blah. Anyway turns out the white blood cells in my urine is even worse after the antibiotics and the dr had no idea what to do next so he rang the OB that I was seeing on what to do next so now I have to book back in with the OB after cancelling him and I have to get an ultrasound on my bladder and kidneys :brat: I'm so annoyed I just want everything to be ok and not have so many issues every time I'm pregnant. I just want to feel well and enjoy my pregnancy and not have to worry. I'm just so overwhelmed at the moment :cry:

I'm sorry Misscalais :hugs: I hope they find out what is wrong and what can fix it. I will be praying for you. I want you to be able to relax and enjoy your pregnancy too.

We are going to Palestine Texas. I think that is by grapevine tx. We are very excited. Im a little annoyed with my mom because I asked her if she wanted to gk because we had to buy an even number of tickets. She said yes and then after I ordered the tickets she decided she wanted her boyfriend to go. I told her that we would have to buy 2 more tickets if he came then she said well we can take your aunt. I love my family but we already have my husbands sister and kids and his mom going. I really just wanted it to be me my husband and my son. It has become a big group. I told my husband it makes me mad because I feel like every since she got her a boyfriend she can't do anything unless he comes along. Sorry for the ranting

I'm not sure exactly where Palestine is, but I think it is just a little further south than Grapevine. I forgot they have a train there. I think my mom took me there when I was little to ride it. Let us know how it is. It may be better than the Grapevine Polar Express, although that one is pretty great. We have gone there to ride Thomas the Train too. I know what you mean about all the people going. I don't like that sometimes too. My mom has a new boyfriend also, she says he is just her friend, but whatever. She wants him to come to family things and I am just not into it yet. DH's mom is the worse about things like that too. Every time we have an event, she invites people we don't even know. For Travis' first bday there were so many people! It was crazy. I love my family of course, but sometimes it can take away from how special the event is for your immediate family if there are a ton of other family members and friends there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->