TTC#2 for the 4th month

Today is cd 18. I would have went off on them, that is horrible. I'll be praying for you. I hope you can go to a different hospital when your baby is born.

Today is cd 18. I would have went off on them, that is horrible. I'll be praying for you. I hope you can go to a different hospital when your baby is born.
Hopefully you O in the next day or so. Got my fingers crossed for you :)
Had my scan this morning so will see the Dr sometime this afternoon hopefully and see if there's anything going on.
Only positive out of all this is we got to see bub for a few seconds here and there while she was scanning my bladder. She/he was wiggling and jumping around. So baby is still there, I was honestly convinced I'd lost it during everything that's been going on with me.

Misscalais I think I ov'd yesterday, my temp went up today not super high but higher than it has been. I'm sick now though so I hope it doesn't affect my luteal phase. It just hit me all of a sudden last night after dinner, my sinuses are stopped up and my throat is sore and scratchy and I'm coughing. We bd'd twice yesterday and once Thursday so hopefully that was enough. I hope they get you all sorted out and I'm glad you got to see baby.

Misscalais that sounds absolutely horrible. I would have lost it. You should file a complaint, there behavior was unacceptable. So glad you got to see baby, I would be freaking out! Hope you can get some answers to why tabt happened and it isn't something serious. When do you go for a scam for baby? Can't believe your 11 weeks already! Yay!
Athena, I hope you feel better, I hate when it comes on like that out if the blue. Praying you get your bfp this cycle.
Cjgirl, how are you doing? Seen you completed a certificate yay, congrats!
Nlb how are you doing?

Misscalais that sounds absolutely horrible. I would have lost it. You should file a complaint, there behavior was unacceptable. So glad you got to see baby, I would be freaking out! Hope you can get some answers to why tabt happened and it isn't something serious. When do you go for a scam for baby? Can't believe your 11 weeks already! Yay!
Athena, I hope you feel better, I hate when it comes on like that out if the blue. Praying you get your bfp this cycle.
Nlb how are you doing?

Im doing good im just waiting to O. My husband leaves for the deer lease on Friday so I hope to o before that happens.

Misscalais I think I ov'd yesterday, my temp went up today not super high but higher than it has been. I'm sick now though so I hope it doesn't affect my luteal phase. It just hit me all of a sudden last night after dinner, my sinuses are stopped up and my throat is sore and scratchy and I'm coughing. We bd'd twice yesterday and once Thursday so hopefully that was enough. I hope they get you all sorted out and I'm glad you got to see baby.
Fingers crossed you did! Sorry you're not feeling well :( hopefully it won't affect your LP.
I know I've asked before but I can't remember are you and DH using preseed? I know you said you were using soft cups. Hopefully you managed to catch the egg. Swim little :spermy:

Nlb how are you doing?
Thanks Hun, was the absolute worst experience. And I can't believe the people that literally have their lives in your hands can be so un caring. :(
I know I can't believe it's 11 weeks already. I can get a scan next week but I think I might stretch it to 13 weeks :)

Here's a little pic we got today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 4
We used preseed once. But Saturday I had so much ewcm I didn't need it.

Misscalais, I hope everything gets sorted out. I'm glad you got to see baby! That is so exciting. I hate when doctors and nurses act like that at hospitals. They were upset with me because I could not walk when my tube ruptured! It is awful that they treat people who are scared and in pain like that.

Athena, I hope you caught that egg and that you feel better soon. I think that sinus stuff is going around.

dragonfly, I am doing well. Just super busy! I am so happy I have on cert out of the way at least!

Nlb how are you doing?

Im doing good im just waiting to O. My husband leaves for the deer lease on Friday so I hope to o before that happens.

I hope you O before then too! I will have my fingers crossed! Are you using OPKs?

Nlb how are you doing?

I hope you O before then too! I will have my fingers crossed! Are you using OPKs?

Yes I started them yesterday I am on CD12 right now. I think I will O on Halloween.

Fxed for you nlb.

Thanks cjgirl

This may be a strange coincidence, but I swear I ovulated at dinner on Saturday because I could feel it then about 30 minutes later I started getting stopped up. I told dh, you watch I'm going to be pregnant this cycle and this stupid cold is the first sign lol. My temp went up even more today so I think I did ovulate.

That would be awesome if you did! I will be praying for you! When will you take a test?

Fxed for you nlb.

Thanks cjgirl

This may be a strange coincidence, but I swear I ovulated at dinner on Saturday because I could feel it then about 30 minutes later I started getting stopped up. I told dh, you watch I'm going to be pregnant this cycle and this stupid cold is the first sign lol. My temp went up even more today so I think I did ovulate.

FX! I can't wait for you to test!

So I took a OPK and it came back positive. I hope this is the month. I was able to BD without preseed. Which I like a lot better. we will see.

Athena I hope you get your BFP this month. :dust:

Thanks girls. Nlb I hope you get your bfp too. I only use 1 ml of the preseed it's better not too slippery.

Thanks girls. Nlb I hope you get your bfp too. I only use 1 ml of the preseed it's better not too slippery.

1 ml is what I usually use. but tonight I didn't need it. I hope I keep not needing it but we will see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->