• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#2 for the 4th month

i have my fingers crossed for all you next month if anything. this is my last month :(

Ps I had to get a few things from the shops and stupidly couldn't resist buying more pregnancy tests, I had to get panadol and the tests are right next to them :dohh: tested again and :bfn: boo! Lol I'm testing too early but just hopful that a nice faint 2nd line will pop up lol

yea if i dont get a bfp im giving up im just over with all of this :( not being able to get pregnant and not knowing whats going on because i have no insurance to see a doc sucks and to top it off im only 20

yea if i dont get a bfp im giving up im just over with all of this :( not being able to get pregnant and not knowing whats going on because i have no insurance to see a doc sucks and to top it off im only 20

Well I certainly hope it doesn't come to that and you get your bfp this cycle. Did you test this morning? Will you prevent next cycle or just not actively try?

Well I think I've developed a case of line eye, lol. I tested this morning and was at about 2 min when my dd started banging on her crib so I went and got we up changed her and got her some breakfast, went back to the text and I swear there is the faintest pink line. But this I after te time limit and doesn't seem to be the full length of the test, if it's even there. Hmm. Holding my pee for as long as I can and will test again I suppose. But like I said think I'm losing it, lol

Hey guys. I'm trying to conceive #2 and have been since October of 2011 :( Got pregant first cycle (50-70 day cycles ughh), found out in November, and lost it in early February. Tries again, and caught the egg on first cycle, found out in April, lost it in June :'(. Now it's cycle 3 trying after those losses, and am due to ovulate any day. I don't know what the problem is, I'm young and healthy, don't know why I've been trying for a year.

Well I certainly hope it doesn't come to that and you get your bfp this cycle. Did you test this morning? Will you prevent next cycle or just not actively try?

I hope and I been praying I get it yes I tested again I will post pics soon. Well even if I try with no protection I don't get pregnant so something is wrong with me

I tested again, but could only hold it for 2.5 hours, and there was definately not a line or any possible mistaken line :nope: Hoping it's because its still early and wasn't very concentrated and not fmu. Guess Ill test again in the am, but not getting my hopes ups. Must have been an evap :dohh: Darn things creating false hope, even though it was after time.

Hi flower, truely sorry for your losses. Are your cycles usually that long? Have the docs tried regulating them?

Misscalais- did you test this morning???

photo.jpg

Heres a pic, top one fmu--possible evap, what do you think, I took them apart so there wan't a shadow from the side of the test. 2nd pic after 2 hour hold, middle of day- obviously nothing so just wondering what do you think evap??? can you even see something???

My cycles have always been that long yes, and when I try to talk to the docs about them they brush me off, it's quite annoying.

I definitely see something on top test, and maybe even the bottom. Good luck!

My cycles have always been that long yes, and when I try to talk to the docs about them they brush me off, it's quite annoying.

I definitely see something on top test, and maybe even the bottom. Good luck!

How frustrating, I quite often feel that docs don't really give a crap about me when I see them, and its ridiculous!!! Did you have issues when ttc #1? FX'd that you get your bfp this cyle.

And :dust: for all of us ttc, hoping this cycle bring everyone :bfp:

Didn't have to TTC Nevaeh, was actually just a teen and ended up getting pregnant and had her easily. Don't know what's up now though.

Dragonfly-I'm doing okay, my main symptom is just fatigue. My boobs aren't crazy sore like some women complain, just a few really tender spots on both sides near the armpits.

I took a test last night after holding it for 4 hours and I got a really surprisingly dark line on my $store test. Then I did one this morning and the line was lighter than last nights. I did go pee at 3am, but I didn't test till 8:30 am, so it still was a 5 1/2 hour hold. Kind of worries me that the line got a bit lighter...It's only been a few days and I'm already scared of losing it!

Oops and I meant to say dragonfly that I think that looks like a Positive!!! That's what I'd expect to see at 10 dpo, a crazy faint line. But it is there!

well girls meet my :bfp:!!!!!!
i pray that you all get yours this month! u girls rhave been there for me and i really appreciate all of u guys! God bless you all and i wish nothing but :dust:!!!! Dont give up!
https://i46.tinypic.com/jsn60p.jpg

View attachment 494021

Heres a pic, top one fmu--possible evap, what do you think, I took them apart so there wan't a shadow from the side of the test. 2nd pic after 2 hour hold, middle of day- obviously nothing so just wondering what do you think evap??? can you even see something???

that looks like the start of it. thats how mine looked try another test

well girls meet my :bfp:!!!!!!
i pray that you all get yours this month! u girls rhave been there for me and i really appreciate all of u guys! God bless you all and i wish nothing but :dust:!!!! Dont give up!
https://i46.tinypic.com/jsn60p.jpg

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you! I just knew it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->