• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#2 for the 4th month

UPDATE: i think i got my bfp. not TOO sure yet but there was a light 2nd line with in 3 mins of looking in the light. im not getting my hopes up yet but i want to let it dry to see how it looks.

UPDATE: i think i got my bfp. not TOO sure yet but there was a light 2nd line with in 3 mins of looking in the light. im not getting my hopes up yet but i want to let it dry to see how it looks.

Woohoo!!! That's fantastic!! Sound like a bfp if cam up in the time frame, what brand test? Can you post pic?

its a $ test my phone sucks at taking pics but im waiting on my new phone to come today so ill take a pic then

this is the best that i can get it to see :( but in person its a thick light line
https://i48.tinypic.com/jr5rax.jpg

JasiaM- My lines were barely visible! They'll get darker, keep on testing! I had a really dark line this morning on my FRER, but I haven't got a pic for it yet.

MisCail- You're still too early to count yourself out! You might not even have had implantation yet. I thought I was out this month from the get go, because my period lasted TWELVE days! I guess that made me more fertile somehow!

Attachments

• PTest.jpg
    PTest.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 9

Congrats JasiahsMommy! That is great news! I couldn't really see the line on the pic, but I know that pics of tests never look the same as in person and if you got any kind of line, even a faint one, sounds like a :bfp: to me!

Rafferty, those lines look great!! are those just $ store cheapies? Have you scheduled w/the doctor yet?

Jasiahsmommy, can't really tell as I'm on my phone and the screen is pretty banged up, but so exciting!!

YAY!!! 2 BFP'S!!!

JasiaM- My lines were barely visible! They'll get darker, keep on testing! I had a really dark line this morning on my FRER, but I haven't got a pic for it yet.

MisCail- You're still too early to count yourself out! You might not even have had implantation yet. I thought I was out this month from the get go, because my period lasted TWELVE days! I guess that made me more fertile somehow!

theyre more visible then mine :( mines are prolly evaps

Jasiahsmommy do they have color? You said they were thick right? Doesn't soud like an evap to me. Did you test again?

dragonfly- yep those are the $store tests! They work really well, but do take a while longer. They seem to take the full 3 minutes to show the results. I haven't made a dr. appt. yet because I haven't actually 'missed' my period. AF was due today. I'll probably call on Friday as long as tests are getting darker. I've had a chemical in the past and the lines never got dark. I think this pregnancy legit though because today's test was very positive.

no cramping just mild pulling. yea i took another test it took about 4 mins to see something me and DH were staring at it. there was a bright noticible 2nd line and ive been looking at it with the flash light on my phone. my eyes hurt lol i think theyre evaps. im just going to let it be and wait

Aaaaah sooo exciting! FX it keeps getting darker :happydance:

Jasiahsmommy, everything your experiencing sounds do good! Can't wait to hear your test results.

Misscalais, did you test? What brand test are you using? Keep us updated!

I tested again this morning, and of course BFN. Still no symptoms. May try to hold off and not test again till Friday. We'll see but I doubt I'll be able to, lol.
***** FX'D for you ladies testing today, hoping you get your bfp*****
Hey Hun, yeah I've tested but way too early to test lol um I'm not sure what brand they were but they were the ultra sensitive ones. I'll test again maybe tomorrow if I get some more tests today but I'm trying to leave it till Monday, don't think I can wait that long though lol.

Aww I know lol I think I'm doubtful because I know I didn't :sex: on the day of O, was 2 days before hand, I'm hoping that maybe there were some :spermy: waiting near the egg waiting to catch it.

Well i am so excited about everyone who has gotten a bfp. So i decided to test also and negative.:nope: Not sure when i ovulated so im not sure i am ready to test or not but i did anyways. hopefully next cycle. Now i just need to wait for AF to show up i guess.:cry:

Don't stress ladies, not out until AF shows up. I have my fingers crossed really tight that we will get our :bfp: and if not this month at least we will have each others support next month as well :) xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->