• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#2 for the 4th month

The :witch: was here when I got up this morning :cry: On to the next cycle. I hope all of you get your :bfp: this cycle! FX

:dust::dust::dust:
Oh Hun, I'm so sorry. FX for next mth and I think I will be there with you. aF is due in around 8 days hang around so we can be follow each other next mth xo

Just took a dollarstore pregnancy test 3 days early at 7pm.....:bfp:!!!

I'm literally crying. We've basically been TTC since December 2011, but after the partial molar pregnancy the doctors said no TTC till November (though we started again in July). It has been a long year with so many tears. Thank you God!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! That's so awesome 1st :bfp: for this thread that's fantastic news!

The :witch: was here when I got up this morning :cry: On to the next cycle. I hope all of you get your :bfp: this cycle! FX

:dust::dust::dust:
Oh Hun, I'm so sorry. FX for next mth and I think I will be there with you. aF is due in around 8 days hang around so we can be follow each other next mth xo

Thanks Misscalais! Of course I hope you get your BFP, but if not it will be very nice to have you to follow next cycle :hugs:

I'm literally crying. We've basically been TTC since December 2011, but after the partial molar pregnancy the doctors said no TTC till November (though we started again in July). It has been a long year with so many tears. Thank you God!

Oh thats wonderful!!! I am sooo happy for you! Congrats!

This tww is taking forrrevverrr!!! And I know I probably don't have any symptoms I'm just making them up in my head, but I am super exhausted-(explained away by being up with sick toddler for the last week) I feel somewhat bloated and gassy-hmm had this last month, and really strange my stomach is sensitive (only word I an think to describe it) like it was when I was in second tri with my first (so really weird). I know it's early but I want to start testing!!! Not sure if I will be able to hold off (even though I know its to early). Ahhhh!!!!!

This tww is taking forrrevverrr!!! And I know I probably don't have any symptoms I'm just making them up in my head, but I am super exhausted-(explained away by being up with sick toddler for the last week) I feel somewhat bloated and gassy-hmm had this last month, and really strange my stomach is sensitive (only word I an think to describe it) like it was when I was in second tri with my first (so really weird). I know it's early but I want to start testing!!! Not sure if I will be able to hold off (even though I know its to early). Ahhhh!!!!!
I agree, feels like its taking forever. I don't really have any symptoms, slightly tender boobs, a little crampy today. And had to get up and pee a few times last night but I think that's because I drank too much before bed lol after two kids my bladders just not like what it used to be haha!

Rafferty what kind of symtoms have u had if any. Im so happy for u

I actually wrote down my symptoms last night before my BFP in case I wasn't pregnant I wanted to list what was potentially "normal" for me. So I'll pass what I wrote to you!

1 dpo-4 dpo mild Ov pains, tiny bit sore BBs near armpits (this happens every month)
5 dpo Really lotiony CM all day (not normal!) Weepy, but I didn't get much sleep
6 dpo Same lotiony CM, slight ache on the tip of pubic bone all day, off and on. More CM
7dpo one dry clump of CM, tinted greenish, then zero CM rest of the day. Really weepy again, but it was the due date of my mc baby, so I was just sad anyway.
In the evening I had a really sharp stab where I had been getting that ache earlier.
8 dpo zero CM, bone dry! mildly sore BBs off and on
9 dpo zero CM, terrible headache all day, BBs sore near armpits, but not terribly. Some really sharp pains in ovaries (on both sides???) and occasionally in middle abdomen
10 dpo Snotlike CM returned, headache all day again, tired, had to poop 5x (tmi, but not normal and not diarrhea!) Very very faint BFP at 7 pm!
11 dpo slightly darker BFP this morning. Very few symptoms, mostly just fatigue. Boobs are barely sore, but do appear a little blueish from veins. More snotlike CM too. And a constant feeling for days that I'm on the verge of a cold.

So that's where I am now! Praying for a sticky bean.

The really strange thing for me in all this is that I had an hCG blood test done at 8 dpo and the doctor called me today and said it was negative aka below 5...so somehow in 2 days it rose high enough to be detected on a dollarstore pregnancy test. I just hope this doesn't mean it's a chemical or something. It's hard to not worry. I'll feel better if my test is darker tomorrow AM.

I actually wrote down my symptoms last night before my BFP in case I wasn't pregnant I wanted to list what was potentially "normal" for me. So I'll pass what I wrote to you!

1 dpo-4 dpo mild Ov pains, tiny bit sore BBs near armpits (this happens every month)
5 dpo Really lotiony CM all day (not normal!) Weepy, but I didn't get much sleep
6 dpo Same lotiony CM, slight ache on the tip of pubic bone all day, off and on. More CM
7dpo one dry clump of CM, tinted greenish, then zero CM rest of the day. Really weepy again, but it was the due date of my mc baby, so I was just sad anyway.
In the evening I had a really sharp stab where I had been getting that ache earlier.
8 dpo zero CM, bone dry! mildly sore BBs off and on
9 dpo zero CM, terrible headache all day, BBs sore near armpits, but not terribly. Some really sharp pains in ovaries (on both sides???) and occasionally in middle abdomen
10 dpo Snotlike CM returned, headache all day again, tired, had to poop 5x (tmi, but not normal and not diarrhea!) Very very faint BFP at 7 pm!
11 dpo slightly darker BFP this morning. Very few symptoms, mostly just fatigue. Boobs are barely sore, but do appear a little blueish from veins. More snotlike CM too. And a constant feeling for days that I'm on the verge of a cold.

So that's where I am now! Praying for a sticky bean.

The really strange thing for me in all this is that I had an hCG blood test done at 8 dpo and the doctor called me today and said it was negative aka below 5...so somehow in 2 days it rose high enough to be detected on a dollarstore pregnancy test. I just hope this doesn't mean it's a chemical or something. It's hard to not worry. I'll feel better if my test is darker tomorrow AM.

I hope it is a sticky also. Maybe there wasn't enogh HCG in the blood they say in a few days it can get more HCG in the body. Good Luck sweetie:flower:

Today my boobs r more sore than 2 days ago and i have a sharp pain on my left side. I hope this is a sign.

Today my boobs r more sore than 2 days ago and i have a sharp pain on my left side. I hope this is a sign.

FX'd for you, hoping you get a bfp!!!

Well couldn't wait, I took a test, obviously negative :dohh: Even though I knew it would be negative as it was a dollar store cheapie and testing way to soon, I had a little hope that, that second line would show:nope: I will try again tomorrow, with fmu, which this was not with, even though it will still be to soon:haha:

FX for you dragonfly! I hope you get your BFP soon. I'm like you, I always test way too early. I can't help myself though!

Lol! I'll be testing again tomorrow, will be 9DPO ( my ticker is wrong lol ) a lot of people have been getting faint :bfp: from around 9 days so no harm in trying really lol but no symptoms still for me really apart from still have slightly tender boobs, mild cramping here and there and peeing a little more than usual but could be because AF is getting ready to come along. I don't know, I just hate the wait. Oh and CP is low, softish, closed and wet.

ill be testing tomorrow, been feeling some twinges in my lower abdomen and my boobs are still sore. my cp is way up there soft and the cm is clumpy creamy?

ill be testing tomorrow, been feeling some twinges in my lower abdomen and my boobs are still sore. my cp is way up there soft and the cm is clumpy creamy?
High CP is a good sign heaps of women say theirs are hight and soft when pregnant :D so exciting.

Now that I'm out I am so excited to see if y'all get your BFP soon!

i know which i find very weird that its this high during my tww its never been. my boobs are starting to develop blue veins everywhere they hurt soo bad still omg :(

Now that I'm out I am so excited to see if y'all get your BFP soon!
Thanks Hun! I had such a good feeling at the start of this cycle but I'm pretty sure I'm out this time :-( AF due in around 6 days so we will see I guess

i know which i find very weird that its this high during my tww its never been. my boobs are starting to develop blue veins everywhere they hurt soo bad still omg :(
I definitely think your pregnant! My CP is just like it would be before AF I checked it again this afternoon and its super low, rock hard, closed and creamy CM. *sigh* oh well there's always next mth if it doesn't happen this time :D

Jasiahsmommy, everything your experiencing sounds do good! Can't wait to hear your test results.

Misscalais, did you test? What brand test are you using? Keep us updated!

I tested again this morning, and of course BFN. Still no symptoms. May try to hold off and not test again till Friday. We'll see but I doubt I'll be able to, lol.
***** FX'D for you ladies testing today, hoping you get your bfp*****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"