TTC#2 for the 4th month

Dragonfly I think it's typical for that age. My niece was three when my sister had her baby in April. She is 4 now and if anyone holds/talks to/or plays with the baby she has to be there in your face or tries to climb on your back. She has now started wetting her bed and my sister thinks it may be for attention.

Cjgirl omg that is crazy.

Misscalais I hope they get it all figured out for you. That's funny that he thought it was a tongue.

Afm I'm so crampy and my cervix is closed and high. Lot of cm. I went to the dr. I have a sinus infection and bronchitis, I'm just ready to feel better.

How did everyones Halloween go. My son put his costume on as soon as he woke up. He had a good time. He was Iron man.

Athena FX for you. I hope you get your BFP this month.

afm I Oed today. I could feel myself O because of the Clomid.

Misscalais, that's funny that he thought it was a tongue! I guess an ultrasound probably looks super weird to a little one. I saw on FB that one of your boys is not feeling well :( I hope he gets better soon! When they vomit it's the worst feeling not being able to make it go away, but the good thing is that kids are tough and in no time they are running around playing again!

Athena, I'm sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon as well and get a BFP! I can't wait for y'all to test!

nlb, I'm glad you know you Od! Hope you caught that egg!

Hope you all had a good Halloween! We went trick or treating and then straight to bed! We were all worn out! Ally gets so excited that she can't hardly contain herself and by the time it's over we can barely get her out of her costume and cleaned up before she falls asleep. Im glad we had nice 60 degree weather here and a clear night.

Thanks girls :)
Only one week and one day to my scan I'm super excited!
Poor little Sethy was very sick and it just came out of the blue the threw up all night and once this morning. He managed to eat a little bit of toast and an Anzac cookie with lots of fluids. Hasn't brought that back up so fingers crossed hes over the worst of it :)
Athena sounds good! Not about being sick though I hope you get better really soon :hugs:
Nlb how exciting! I hope you produced a nice plump egg and the :spermy: caught it. Keeping fingers crossed for both you girls.
We didn't do anything for halloween, it's not big in Australia anyway but lots of my friends and kids did they all posted pics on Facebook and so cute! We live semi rural so we can't really do it where we live :( my kids would love it although Eli doesn't eat lollies we'd have to give him some chocolate or something lol!

Thanks girls :)
Only one week and one day to my scan I'm super excited!
Poor little Sethy was very sick and it just came out of the blue the threw up all night and once this morning. He managed to eat a little bit of toast and an Anzac cookie with lots of fluids. Hasn't brought that back up so fingers crossed hes over the worst of it :)
Athena sounds good! Not about being sick though I hope you get better really soon :hugs:
Nlb how exciting! I hope you produced a nice plump egg and the :spermy: caught it. Keeping fingers crossed for both you girls.
We didn't do anything for halloween, it's not big in Australia anyway but lots of my friends and kids did they all posted pics on Facebook and so cute! We live semi rural so we can't really do it where we live :( my kids would love it although Eli doesn't eat lollies we'd have to give him some chocolate or something lol!

Im glad he is feeling better. I know you are excited about the scan. I hope everything goes well.

Athena how are you feeling? Any more Symptoms? I am1dpo bt I am still having the O pain in both sides.

I have been so crampy today. I wanted to ask y'all, I'm having cm that tmi alert but looks like snot, every time I've gone to the bathroom I've had three finger fulls and it just keeps coming. It's not an infection for sure. Have any of y'all had this? Pregnancy or not.

Nlb our Halloween got stormed out but we had quite a few trick or treaters tonight including our nieces and nephew.

I have been so crampy today. I wanted to ask y'all, I'm having cm that tmi alert but looks like snot, every time I've gone to the bathroom I've had three finger fulls and it just keeps coming. It's not an infection for sure. Have any of y'all had this? Pregnancy or not.

Nlb our Halloween got stormed out but we had quite a few trick or treaters tonight including our nieces and nephew.
I know I had a lot of CM when I got this BFP. It was between like lotion sometimes and stringy stretchy stuff other times. But I constantly felt like I'd wet myself.

It stormed here all day but we were lucky it stopped around 4 so we still got to go. My son woke up and heard the rain and started crying because he wanted to go so bad. I felt bad but luckily it stopped. Other wise we were going to the mall they have a indoor thing they do. Or some churches do things also around here.
When I was pregnant I had a lot of cm before I got a bfp. That is a good sign.

athena, I have had cm like that just during my cycle. When I got my BFP I had lotion like cm if I am remembering correctly.

Hey girl how is everyone today? I am on 3dpo and I have alot of cm. I am just in the TWW now. Athena any more symptoms?

nlb Im having lots of creamy cm sometimes with some stretchy. My temp is up pretty high. This afternoon I had some sharp uterine pains, dh said it hurts when something latches onto your insides. He is so convinced I'm pregnant and I'm trying to reel it in because I don't want him to be to upset if I'm not. My boobs have become very sore throughout the day too, which could go either way. I'm 8 dpo today. Hopefully you and I get our bfp's this cycle and we can join misscalais :)

Athena those sound like good signs. When are you going to test?

Well I tested toad and there might be a hint of a line I'm going to wait til probably Wednesday to test again with a frer. I've been using wondfos and haven't seen anything on those so I used a frer today. I'm not sure though I could just be going crazy lol.

That sounds exciting Athena. I can't wait for u to test again and get a better line. Fx for you

This the frer. Not sure if you can see anything on it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member