TTC#2 for the 4th month

Thanks Dragonfly! I also just read on countdown to pregnancy, that on 10dpo using an ultra sensitive 10mIU test you will most likely get a negative. It said at 11dpo you will most likely get positive, although false negatives still occur. FX for tomorrow! I am just getting anxious. And I have once again started obsessively googling things! Especially since I had lunch with my best friend today and she is about 2 months pregnant now. She was not trying, but is so excited and it just makes me even more anxious to be pregnant myself. My best friend from elementary school posted on FB today that she is pregnant! Although I am no longer close with her, it just feels like everyone is pregnant except for me!!!! I'm happy for them all, but it's making me crazy! :wacko: lol I know you girls will understand!

Good Luck CJGirl. Don't worry it will happen. I hope u get ur BFP soon. I know how u feel i keep seeing pregnant people all over the place. I am In the TTW now. Im only 1DPO. And i already want to test.This is gooing to be a long wait.

Good Luck CJGirl. Don't worry it will happen. I hope u get ur BFP soon. I know how u feel i keep seeing pregnant people all over the place. I am In the TTW now. Im only 1DPO. And i already want to test.This is gooing to be a long wait.

Good luck to you as well nlb :flower: I hope we all get a BFP this cycle! :dust:

I'm still waiting to O... Almost CD 17 I'm over waiting. Started to get a little bit of ewcm today so hopefully it happens tomorrow. I'm getting very impatient lol we've done lots of BD so hopefully cover it this month. :)

Misscalais, I am so over waiting too! I read a lot of reviews of my tests and they are really bad. A lot of people said they were getting BFNs over and over so they used digitals or FRERs and got BFPs. I am afraid to use one of my digitals though because I hate seeing NOT PREGNANT. It is so hard to wait though! Now I kind of wish I had of used OPKs this cycle so I might know exactly when my O day was. The next few days are going to go by so slow!

tested again , bfn, I'm still hopeful for this cycle, keeping that pma, but should it not be a success,which i praying it will/is, I will be using opks next cycle, this not exactly knowing o day crap is driving me nuts!

tested again , bfn, I'm still hopeful for this cycle, keeping that pma, but should it not be a success,which i praying it will/is, I will be using opks next cycle, this not exactly knowing o day crap is driving me nuts!

I'm with you! I will be getting OPKs next cycle if this is not the one. But this cycle is the one, for both of us! Right?! :dust:

What DPO should i start to test?

I guess ideally we should all wait until around 12dpo to start testing, but since there is no chance of that happening I started at 7dpo, or at least what FF said was 7dpo. I guess it really depends on the sensitivity of your tests. I have the Ultra Sensitive ones that some have said they have gotten a BFP as early as 5dpo with, but I am starting to not trust them very much will probably use a digital on Sat or Sun.

I am going to test Nov.13. What a long wait

Misscalais, I am so over waiting too! I read a lot of reviews of my tests and they are really bad. A lot of people said they were getting BFNs over and over so they used digitals or FRERs and got BFPs. I am afraid to use one of my digitals though because I hate seeing NOT PREGNANT. It is so hard to wait though! Now I kind of wish I had of used OPKs this cycle so I might know exactly when my O day was. The next few days are going to go by so slow!
Aww its so hard hey. Still don't think I've o'ed yet either. OPKs are definitely darker than yesterday which is good :) I've never used a digital, I agree seeing not pregnant written in front of your face would be horrible. Any more symptoms?

What DPO should i start to test?
Apparently 9 DPO is good to start, lots of girls got their bfp from 9 DPO. Me on the other hand I test from 4DPO cause I can't help myself even knowing its impossible :dohh:

No symptoms to report. I'm really bummed out today. Got another BFN. I really think I am out this cycle. :cry: Misscalais, sounds like O is coming soon! Hope you catch that egg! FX for all of you! How is everyone today?

It's ridiculous, knowing the likelyhood of getting a positive super early 5,6,7,8,9,10,11etc dpo, is slim to none, yet still doing it. I of course tested again this am and of course negative. I found myself feeling a little disappointed. Hmm maybe if I turn it this way or hold it that way, lol. It really is so silly. Yesterday I at one point in the afternoon got a wave of nausea lasting maybe a minute or two. I'm oh good sign! Not often I find myself rooting to feel like crap, lol. And of course I seen my ticker this morning and all of a sudden my back aches, lol.
Cjgirl, any symptoms? Did you test? I think I recall heron digi's sensitivity is far less than other test brands so if you do take it don't get discourage if it's a negative, or try to hold off using it.
Nlb, woot woot, tww! test when you want but remember not likely to get + if you start early.
Misscalais, yay almost to o! I have been looking at the ovulation test thread and I find Im somewhat confused by actual O day based on color. I would need to get the smiley kind so I knew for sure.
Do you girls have any big plans for the weekend? None here just a relaxing weekend of cleaning and laundry, lol. Ugh I hate laundry!!!

Ugh, I'm doing laundry too and I just unloaded the dishwasher only to realize at the last dish that I hadn't even run it! I have got to get it together or do something distracting! lol But our plans today are to go and see our 1 month old nephew, which I am super excited about, but I also know that it will be hard to see him right now. I have some cramping now, but I feel like it is probably due to AF. I don't really know what else I could have done this cycle to make it more successful. Why do we drive ourselves crazy with all these tests?! I say that and then I can't wait to start testing or stop once I have started!

I'm so over this cycle girls. Don't know if I've ovulated, its starting to frustrate me lol I've got a bad tummy bug today and feel terrible. I just want to sit in the shower all day.

I'm so over this cycle girls. Don't know if I've ovulated, its starting to frustrate me lol I've got a bad tummy bug today and feel terrible. I just want to sit in the shower all day.

That's terrible. I hope you feel better soon!

:hugs: hope you feel better.

Thanks girls! Guess what just dragged myself out of bed, poas and guess what a big fat positive OPK! Omg! Lol now what :haha: the test line on two different brands were darker than the control line so finally at CD18 I'm getting somewhere, but I don't think I have actually ovulated yet, CP is not overly high yet but it's softer and open... Guess were a :sex: tonight, again lol I'm pretty over sex at the moment.

Good luck Misscalais! FX! How is everyone else feeling today? I got another BFN and am feeling pretty down :cry: I was googling and stalking some other forums (as always around this time) to see if there are people who have had a BFN at 13dpo and then had a BFP later and I came across a board on another site where a poster had actually been rude to the thread starter! It was shocking! I am glad that you ladies are all so sweet :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->