TTC#2 for the 4th month

Yay misscalais, fx for you!!!
Cjgirl, some people are just asses. Remember your not out till the witch shows so don't count yourself out, plus your not sure of which day was actually o day so you might not even be 13 dpo, and even if you are that doesn't mean your out. Plus maybe your tests are crap :)
I too had a bfn again, I want to go get a frer, but questioning if I want to spend the money, lol.
Nlb, how are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Well i was pretty excited because my boobs were sore and now i am having cream colored CM (TMI). But my boobs r not as sore as yesterday. :( could my little symptoms be going away?

Thanks girls, hubby didn't want to BD last night, I'm so cranky. He did this to me last month and I'm like how are we meant to make a baby if your not going to have sex with me when I'm ovulating! Man I'm annoyed, we BD the night before so hopefully that might be enough, but if not well ill be strapping him to the bed next mth lol. Still getting pos OPK today so maybe I can get another chance in tonight, I'm definitely ovulating today lots of cramps.

Thanks girls, hubby didn't want to BD last night, I'm so cranky. He did this to me last month and I'm like how are we meant to make a baby if your not going to have sex with me when I'm ovulating! Man I'm annoyed, we BD the night before so hopefully that might be enough, but if not well ill be strapping him to the bed next mth lol. Still getting pos OPK today so maybe I can get another chance in tonight, I'm definitely ovulating today lots of cramps.

I hope u get it tonight. Tell him it is time. We all need our BFP this month

Men, I swear they just don't get it. But if you did it the other night and tonight, I'd say your chances are good :)

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement Dragonfly, but the :witch: got me this afternoon :cry: I was in public and wanted to cry my eyes out right there in the restaurant!!! I picked up some digital ovulation tests today, so I am going to give those a whirl!

Misscalais, I hope that you catch your egg! I'm sure if you did night before and can get one in tonight you will have a great chance! FX!

I will of course hang around to see how everyone else makes out this cycle! :dust: all around!

I am now going to have a big glass of wine!

Thanks girls, my hubby has never in 10 years ever denied me of sex and his done it the last two mths on o day. Starting to wonder if he wants another. I did ask and he was like yes of course I do. So don't know what's going on with him lol

Aww I'm sorry the witch got you again CJGIRL :hugs: FX for you for next cycle.

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement Dragonfly, but the :witch: got me this afternoon :cry: I was in public and wanted to cry my eyes out right there in the restaurant!!! I picked up some digital ovulation tests today, so I am going to give those a whirl!

Misscalais, I hope that you catch your egg! I'm sure if you did night before and can get one in tonight you will have a great chance! FX!

I will of course hang around to see how everyone else makes out this cycle! :dust: all around!

I am now going to have a big glass of wine!

:hugs: so sorry the witch got you:cry: what digital predictor did you get? Oh and enjoy the wine, you won't beable to after this cycle because you are going to get your bfp!:flower:

Oh and bfn this morning, boo! I'm still hopeful but starting to lose steam.

Thanks dragonfly! I do think I will have better luck if I know when I am ovulating for sure. I got the Clearblue brand OPKs. It says to start them on CD 6, so I will be starting them on Fri. I will let y'all know how they work out of course! FX for you dragonfly! Hang in there!

Officially 1dpo! Yay lol feel like I've been waiting a life time this cycle. We managed to BD last night so we will see if we managed to catch the egg.
How is everyone feeling today.

Dragonfly, I agree with Misscalais. It may still be a bit early. FX!

Yay Misscalais on being 1dpo! Let the wait begin! I am so anxious now to just get started again! It would be a wonderful way to begin the holidays to get a BFP! Although at first I wanted to try and avoid being pregnant in the summer again since the first time. DD was born in September. At this point it would be such a miracle to me I don't care when it happens! I will just work around it and make the best!

Dragonfly, I agree with Misscalais. It may still be a bit early. FX!

Yay Misscalais on being 1dpo! Let the wait begin! I am so anxious now to just get started again! It would be a wonderful way to begin the holidays to get a BFP! Although at first I wanted to try and avoid being pregnant in the summer again since the first time. DD was born in September. At this point it would be such a miracle to me I don't care when it happens! I will just work around it and make the best!
I was pregnant for two Christmas in a row :haha: and it wasn't fun but was nice having everyone fussy over me in the holidays so hopefully that can happen again this year hehe What is the season where you live? Im in Australia and its currently spring, so if I get pregnant this cycle I will have a late winter baby, 2nd DS was a middle winter baby and DS 1 was an end of autumn (fall) baby. So would be nice to get another cooler mth baby as I find new borns easier to dress in the winter lol!
I hope this cycle goes really quickly for you.

It is late fall here and I would be pregnant all through the hot Texas summer, but I was last time and I survived lol Here a baby can just wear a onesie most of the time! I can definitely go attend school spring semester with no problems now, so that is an upside I suppose. I hope this cycle goes quickly too! And I hope your TWW goes by quickly!

cjgirl I live in texas also. I know what u mean about it being hot. I was pregnant with my son during the summer but im happy i wasn't that big yet lol

cjgirl I live in texas also. I know what u mean about it being hot. I was pregnant with my son during the summer but im happy i wasn't that big yet lol

What part of Texas do you live in? If you don't mind my asking.

That's near Houston right? I live way up north in Denton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->