TTC#2 for the 4th month

I think I officially lost my mind, lol. Tested last night with hope maybe fmu is no good, but bfn and again bfn this morning! UGH! I was having some cramping last night and this morning, thinking af is on her way, sniffle sniffle.
Nlb, yay a ticker! Have you decide what day you will start testing?
Cjgirl and nlb, are you guys near each other or is that far away?
Misscalais, when will you start testing?

Hang in there dragonfly! You told me it wasn't over this cycle until AF showed so there is still a chance! And nlb and I live pretty far apart if she is near Houston. I live so far north I am only an hour from Oklahoma. I am ready for Friday so I can try out these digi OPKs. I am starting to wonder if maybe I am ovulating early or something and missing the day without realizing it. If for some reason you get a bfn this mont, and I hope you don't, are you going to try OPKs?

I will be using opks, should this cycle be a bust. So as I said earlier, I tested bfn, well couldn't help myself and took another test <---seriously obsessing, not even funny. Anyways, I got either line eye, hallucinating or maybe I really see something. I will post pic if I can get it. Maybe it's an evap, I don't know, UGH!!!

ok here's the pic, not sure why blurry didn't look blurry on my phone. Please be honest, does it look like an evap? Is there really a line?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 34
ok here's the pic, not sure why blurry didn't look blurry on my phone. Please be honest, does it look like an evap? Is there really a line?

I'm sorry, but I can't really see that well. It looks like there may be a line. The picture looks really blurry on my computer. I hope it is your :bfp: Test again in the morning with FMU and see what happens! So exciting!

I think I officially lost my mind, lol. Tested last night with hope maybe fmu is no good, but bfn and again bfn this morning! UGH! I was having some cramping last night and this morning, thinking af is on her way, sniffle sniffle.

I think im going to test on the 13th if i last that long. Ive heard of were she is but im not sure where it is.Sorry u got anouther BFN :( Maybe it is still to early

I actually see a very faint 2nd line Hun! I don't know what evaps look like so I'm not sure, but I definitely see a 2nd line. Keeping my FX for you!

I'm probably going to start from 6DPO, but ill cave probably on 4DPO :haha: just for the sake of poas. I might do a progression photo. Need to figure out how to upload a pic though I've had a bit of trouble with it. I wanted to show you all the progression of my OPKs I was so surprised when I got my definite positives cause I wasn't sure what they were going to look like lol!

I think im going to test on the 13th if i last that long. Ive heard of were she is but im not sure where it is.Sorry u got anouther BFN :( Maybe it is still to early
Nlb we are both 2DPO! :D any symptoms yet? I've just got a bit of a bloated feeling and that's about it lol.

Hang in there dragonfly! You told me it wasn't over this cycle until AF showed so there is still a chance! And nlb and I live pretty far apart if she is near Houston. I live so far north I am only an hour from Oklahoma. I am ready for Friday so I can try out these digi OPKs. I am starting to wonder if maybe I am ovulating early or something and missing the day without realizing it. If for some reason you get a bfn this mont, and I hope you don't, are you going to try OPKs?
I was surprised at how late I was ovulating, so OPKs are definitely good on helping you figure it out. :)

Nlb we are both 2DPO! :D any symptoms yet? I've just got a bit of a bloated feeling and that's about it lol.

Well i am actually 7dpo. My ticker wasnt right i had to fix it. lol But the only symptoms ive had are sore bbs and some gas. i don't think it is going to happen for me this month but i hope it does. .Im trying to hold off on testing till the 13th but not sure if i can

Well must have been a evap or line eye, tested this am and a BFN! No af, but feels like its on the way.
Cjgirl, so is the opk a smily one or how does it work?
Misscalais, what brand opks did you use? can you add a progression pic?
Nlb, almost time for testing! woohoo! a little confused though are you 7 or 9 dpo?
Hope you ladies have a great day!

Well must have been a evap or line eye, tested this am and a BFN! No af, but feels like its on the way.
Nlb, almost time for testing! woohoo! a little confused though are you 7 or 9 dpo?

Im not sure i thought i was day 7 but that ticker says day 9. When i took my opk it was positive on the 30th and 31st of oct. So what do u think? im so confussed:wacko:

Im not sure i thought i was day 7 but that ticker says day 9. When i took my opk it was positive on the 30th and 31st of oct. So what do u think? im so confussed:wacko:

Hmm, that is confusing I'd say 8 days they say 12-24 hours from first positive I believe (just did a quick google search, lol) it really was mixed responses.

So i was thinking about when i would be due if i were to become pregnant this month and so i went on line to one of the cites that u put in ur info and it gives u a guess on when u would be due. If i get pregnant this month then i will be due around July 24. I think that would be very cool because my birthday is July 22.

Hmm, that is confusing I'd say 8 days they say 12-24 hours from first positive I believe (just did a quick google search, lol) it really was mixed responses.

Thanks i was pretty confussed myseft lol

Well I certainly hope this is your month and you get your bfp this cycle! I hope all you ladies do!

Well i am actually 7dpo. My ticker wasnt right i had to fix it. lol But the only symptoms ive had are sore bbs and some gas. i don't think it is going to happen for me this month but i hope it does. .Im trying to hold off on testing till the 13th but not sure if i can
LOL!
Aww it's ok not everyone gets any symptoms at all. Honestly the only noticeable symptoms I had with my 1st sore boobs like AF was coming, and had to pee more. And with my 2nd no sore boobs but dizzy on and off and peeing more. They were the only symptoms I had before :bfp: I have my FX for you.

So i was thinking about when i would be due if i were to become pregnant this month and so i went on line to one of the cites that u put in ur info and it gives u a guess on when u would be due. If i get pregnant this month then i will be due around July 24. I think that would be very cool because my birthday is July 22.
My 2nd DS birthday is the 23rd of July and I'm the 15th. Good mth! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->