• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#2 for the 4th month

PBbun- First labors can be really LONG! Mine was 22 hours, but I've had several friends who were at it for days! But as exhausting and long, she might like the distraction...text her first maybe?

I had my + OPK yesterday, so hopefully we'll catch the egg! Also used preseed for the first time. I'd recommend it! :thumbup:

Yay, hope you get your bfp!!! Sending baby dust your way...can't get the icon to show because I'm on my phone but fx'd for you!!!

So I just got back from the dr. He said he thinks I had a early pregnancy miscarriage. Well this is not what I wanted to here.

I'm sorry :hugs: did they do a blood test to determine? Did they happen to mention why it the bleeding only happened when you bd'd?

yes he did a blood test and an ultrasound

So it was for sure a m/c or are u waiting for the results

Waiting on results. that is justwhat he thinks is going on

I'm new here, just joined. This is also my 4th month TTC CD21. Can I join in? Sorry that you are having a rough time nlb. I hope everything turns out okay for you.

So I just got back from the dr. He said he thinks I had a early pregnancy miscarriage. Well this is not what I wanted to here.

I'm sorry :hugs: did they do a blood test to determine? Did they happen to mention why it the bleeding only happened when you bd'd?

ooh ok well please keep us updated!

well girls wanted some insight since i SUCK at opks lol
*top one was yesterday cd 12 and bottom one today cd 13*
wierd kuz i didnt get any 2nd line until cd 15 last cycle (FREAKING TONIC LOL)
https://i48.tinypic.com/331dthc.jpg

Welcome CJ girl! When do you plan to test?

Thanks Rafferty! I have actually tested the past two days. BFN of course. I know it's too early, but I have internet cheapies and I am super impatient!

I believe the lines have to be exactly the same color to be positive.

thanks, ladies. a blood test makes a lot more sense. that is what i meant. just curious how the dr. determined that as you were early on in your cycle for implantation to have already occurred.

for any of you ladies who already have a #1 at home, may i ask you a question? my bff went into labor when i was on the phone with her yesterday. she called me on her way to the hospital at 1030 EST last night. its 1:30pm the next day here now. Should I be waiting to hear from her/her husband or should i be the one to reach out if I don't hear from them by tonight? I just want to know that everything is going/went smoothly! But I don't want to disturb them either. Thoughts?
She will let you know :) there's nothing more annoying when everyone calls texts while you are in labour lol. My 1st labour was 41 hrs so idnjustbleave it till tonight then maybe a text to say your thinking of her and has bub arrived yet :)

Looking good. I'm not sure how these things work but going off what I've seen on other people's ones the lines will be the same colour when you are most fertile? Forgive me if I'm wrong haha I have no idea really. Just make sure your getting your :sex: on hehe.

jasiahsmommy- looks like you're getting close to O but don't have a positive yet. keep testing. the line doesn't need to be the same color but it does have to be as dark as the control line. post tomorrow morning's photo!

thanks for the advice on my BFF's baby, ladies!!!! I ended up texting her sis and got play by play text messages from her thereafter :) She had a baby BOY at 8lbs 11oz about 26 hours after she noticed her mild contractions (while on the phone with me! haha!) I talked to her after and seemed delirious and exhausted but on :cloud9: She invited me to come visit her and the babes in the hospital tomorrow. I can hardly wait!!!

jasiahsmommy- looks like you're getting close to O but don't have a positive yet. keep testing. the line doesn't need to be the same color but it does have to be as dark as the control line. post tomorrow morning's photo!

thanks for the advice on my BFF's baby, ladies!!!! I ended up texting her sis and got play by play text messages from her thereafter :) She had a baby BOY at 8lbs 11oz about 26 hours after she noticed her mild contractions (while on the phone with me! haha!) I talked to her after and seemed delirious and exhausted but on :cloud9: She invited me to come visit her and the babes in the hospital tomorrow. I can hardly wait!!!

i sure will thanks! aww yay congratulations to her! God bless them ;)

So exciting :) congrats to her new born babies are just the cuddliest little blessings in the world.

hows it going?

Hows it looking?
Top one cd 13
bottom one cd 14
https://i48.tinypic.com/5le4vp.jpg

Hows it looking?
Top one cd 13
bottom one cd 14

I think it looks like you should get busy!!! :happydance:

PBbun, yay glad everything went well with your friend:flower:

CJgirl, welcome aboard, keep us updated on your tests! hoping you get your BFP!!! Are you using any aids?

Hows it looking?
Top one cd 13
bottom one cd 14

I think it looks like you should get busy!!! :happydance:

PBbun, yay glad everything went well with your friend:flower:

CJgirl, welcome aboard, keep us updated on your tests! hoping you get your BFP!!! Are you using any aids?

Thanks, I really hope I get a BFP really soon. I haven't been using anything other than Preseed, which I actually forgot all about this month. I also didn't use OPKs this month so I'm not for sure about what dpo I am at, but if I go by FF about 8 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->