TTC#2 for the 4th month

I am now 6dpo and i have lots of cm. And my bbs are getting sore. Im hopeing its a sign.

It definitely could be a sign for you! I hope so! I have AF type cramps, am really bloated, and it seems like I am always hungry! I'm sure them being symptoms may all be in my head, one can hope though!:dust:

I hope your tww goes fast girls! And that they both end in a BFP! I have a good feeling for you girls this mth xo

I am now 6dpo and i have lots of cm. And my bbs are getting sore. Im hopeing its a sign.

It definitely could be a sign for you! I hope so! I have AF type cramps, am really bloated, and it seems like I am always hungry! I'm sure them being symptoms may all be in my head, one can hope though!:dust:

did you test today???

misscalais, did you find the smiley opks at a decent price? did you buy any?

did you test today???

I did, BFN. But, I am starting to worry about these ICs again. I read the reviews again and I think I am going to at least go buy some walmart ones...if they have any this time. I am about 9dpo today.

hoping this is a sign of your bfp!!! when will you test??

I hope to test at 10 dpo but not sure because I had so bleeding again this morning. I hope it was just ib. I have another dr appt today at 3:30 so I was going to ask her about it.

nlb, I hope it is IB. FX! Hope your appointment goes well :flower:

Ok I went to the obgyn for my follow-up visit and she decided to start me on Clomid. Have any of you been on this or know someone who has. This month is still not out soif AF comes then i will start it on day 5. She didn't seem to concerned about me bleeding this morning. so i hope i still get a BFP this month.

The bleeding sound promising right around the time of ib. I hope that's what it is!!!

Ok I went to the obgyn for my follow-up visit and she decided to start me on Clomid. Have any of you been on this or know someone who has. This month is still not out soif AF comes then i will start it on day 5. She didn't seem to concerned about me bleeding this morning. so i hope i still get a BFP this month.

I have a friend that just gave birth last week to a baby conceived using Clomid. She has PCOS. I'm not sure how many rounds she did before conceiving though, but it did result in a baby girl! Hope you get your BFP this cycle though! :dust:

Also glad that the bleeding is not a concern!

Nope :-( they are $60 for 7 tests in the chemist! We don't have Walmart or anything like that here so I don't know what to do. I want to get concieve plus as well, but none of the chemists near me sell it :-/

Nope :-( they are $60 for 7 tests in the chemist! We don't have Walmart or anything like that here so I don't know what to do. I want to get concieve plus as well, but none of the chemists near me sell it :-/

Wow, that is expensive!!! Can you but them from amazon or another online store?

Girls how r ya doing today. Any symptoms yet. As for me I'm very tired today and my bbs are a little sore. I haven't seen any more bleeding since yesterday so I am hoping that is a good sign. Let me know how ya r doing

Girls how r ya doing today. Any symptoms yet. As for me I'm very tired today and my bbs are a little sore. I haven't seen any more bleeding since yesterday so I am hoping that is a good sign. Let me know how ya r doing

I keep having what I think are symptoms, but still BFN here for me. It is still early I suppose and implantation may not have happened yet or just did recently. I had some cramps again earlier on one side that were a bit stronger than the ones I have been having. I am about to go shopping though so I think I will pick up some tests. I have gone back to not trusting IC lol I even have gone as far as to use an OPK since I have read that some people have gotten a smiley on there before a BFP. I've lost my mind girls!!! Either way I am ready for this TWW to be over! Hope your tiredness and soreness are a very good thing nab, FX!

I keep having what I think are symptoms, but still BFN here for me. It is still early I suppose and implantation may not have happened yet or just did recently. I had some cramps again earlier on one side that were a bit stronger than the ones I have been having. I am about to go shopping though so I think I will pick up some tests. I have gone back to not trusting IC lol I even have gone as far as to use an OPK since I have read that some people have gotten a smiley on there before a BFP. I've lost my mind girls!!! Either way I am ready for this TWW to be over! Hope your tiredness and soreness are a very good thing nab, FX!

CJGirl what day r u on. I hope they r symptoms for u as well. ive been thinking the samething about the IC. but i still have a few left so i wille us them up. At least it gives us something the pee on lol.

I'm about 10dpo with AF due on Monday. I suppose 10dpo is still a bit early and implantation can take up to 12 days. Although I got pos OPKs on CD 12, 13, & 14 who knows if I Od on 14 or if it was more like 15. I am glad I have had the IC to pee on also, but in the morning I am going to use a FRER. I bought a 2 pack of them today. I have a digi, but I only want to use that if I get a line on another test. I can not see the words NOT PREGNANT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->