TTC#2 for the 4th month

I'm about 10dpo with AF due on Monday. I suppose 10dpo is still a bit early and implantation can take up to 12 days. Although I got pos OPKs on CD 12, 13, & 14 who knows if I Od on 14 or if it was more like 15. I am glad I have had the IC to pee on also, but in the morning I am going to use a FRER. I bought a 2 pack of them today. I have a digi, but I only want to use that if I get a line on another test. I can not see the words NOT PREGNANT.

did you test!?!

Yes...BFN. I have been spending way too much time reading and rereading posts and articles about late BFPs to make myself better.

Here is a link I found- it's an implantation calculator.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/implantation_calculator.php

well i decided to test this morning also and it was bfn. im hoping it is just to early. i am
8dpo

Here is a link I found- it's an implantation calculator.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/implantation_calculator.php

I look around on that site all the time and have never seem that! Thank you so much Dragonfly! That makes me feel so much better and gives me the hope I need to not think I'm out just yet!

well i decided to test this morning also and it was bfn. im hoping it is just to early. i am
8dpo

That is still early nlb. I hope you get your BFP soon! :dust:

I have no idea why I tested again just now, but I did. Even with using the OPKs I'm still confused and although the site dragonfly gave me gives me some hope, I still feel like I'm going to be out on AF day. Emotional roller coaster!!! Hope everyone else has had a good day!

Don't give up hope girls!
I have everything crossed for you, remember I never got a pos with my 2nd bub until 16DPO I had a BFN around 12DPO so you just never know.
CJgirl I suggest try holding off until the day AF is due, if you feel you need to pee on anything just use the OPK. That way you won't keep getting that dreadful feeling of seeing a bfn, definitely the worst feeling ever when ttc.
Xoxoxox

Misscalais, your late BFP gives me some hope too! Thanks! I wish I could wait until AF now, but it is not just about impatience for me. I have to test from the earliest until AF arrives because my medication is so harmful to a baby. I have to switch it as soon as I get a BFP. That is always another reason I am so anxious.

Oh gosh, well that makes it extra hard for you then Hun.
What meds are you on if you don't mind me asking? Is there any chance they could be interfering with getting a bfp?

Oh gosh, well that makes it extra hard for you then Hun.
What meds are you on if you don't mind me asking? Is there any chance they could be interfering with getting a bfp?

I'm on blood thinners due to a clotting disorder. I take it in pill form, but they are dangerous for a developing baby. When I get pregnant I will be switched to an injectable blood thinner that I will inject into my stomach daily. I don't think that it can interfere with a BFP, at least my OB/GYN and hematologist did not mention that it could. In fact, I have read that many women even without disorders such as mine are put on the injectable thinners during pregnancy to prevent miscarriage since the majority of them are caused by clots.

Ugh, think I have the flu :-( have been puking like every 10 min since 5 this am. Finally slowed down. I'm miserable, sniffle, sniffle!

Ugh, think I have the flu :-( have been puking like every 10 min since 5 this am. Finally slowed down. I'm miserable, sniffle, sniffle!

I'm sorry :( Hope you feel better soon. Any chance it could be morning sickness?

Im so sorry you feel so bad. I hope u get better soon. Drink plenty of fluids.:flower:

I'm on blood thinners due to a clotting disorder. I take it in pill form, but they are dangerous for a developing baby. When I get pregnant I will be switched to an injectable blood thinner that I will inject into my stomach daily. I don't think that it can interfere with a BFP, at least my OB/GYN and hematologist did not mention that it could. In fact, I have read that many women even without disorders such as mine are put on the injectable thinners during pregnancy to prevent miscarriage since the majority of them are caused by clots.
Wow ok.
That's crazy, sucks that you have to deal with that Hun! Have you tested again?

My little boy ( DS1 ) is in hospital again with a possible broken arm :-(
He fell off the trampoline. Hubby took him and I'm at home with DS2 and I feel so sad just want to be up there so I know what's going on but DS wanted daddy to take him :-(

He fell off the trampoline. Hubby took him and I'm at home with DS2 and I feel so sad just want to be up there so I know what's going on but DS wanted daddy to take him :-(

Oh thats so sad im sorry. I hope he heals quickly. Praying for him

Wow ok.
That's crazy, sucks that you have to deal with that Hun! Have you tested again?

BFN :nope: Losing hope.

I'm so sorry. It is so hard to see our little ones hurt or sick. I hope that it is not broken and mends quickly. Kids are so tough and he will probably be laughing and playing soon enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->