TTC#2 for the 4th month

Cjgirl, how's schools? Any symptoms or lack of symptoms?

I'm already behind on readings lol I always procrastinate though. As far as symptoms, I don't think I really have any. I have been a bit gassy and bloated feeling, but that could be due to anything really. I am only about 4 or 5 dpo I think. I am going to start testing Sunday though since I have a lot of IC and am impatient as usual! How are you feeling?

So i woke up in the middle of the night with a UTI. That is just great. I hope this dosn't effect anything.

I'm sure it will be fine nlb, drink lots of water and cranberry juice. If its not any better get some antibiotics.

I'm sure it will be fine nlb, drink lots of water and cranberry juice. If its not any better get some antibiotics.

I did go to the dr and get antibiotics. Imhoping it will get better soon. How r u doing?

So i woke up in the middle of the night with a UTI. That is just great. I hope this dosn't effect anything.

I don't think it will effect anything. Hope you feel better soon!

Dragonfly, at what DPO did you get your BFP? I can't remember.

I waited to test until 1 day after af was due so it was 15 dpo. Did you test today?

So you didn't test at all before 15dpo? I did test today. I know I probably shouldn't have, but I have a lot of IC and it is hard not to. Of course it was BFN , but I am definitely not worried about that since it is so early. I'm only around 7dpo. I'm not suppose to wait until after AF even if I want though because of the doctor's orders.

I waited to test until 1 day after af was due so it was 15 dpo. Did you test today?

So you didn't test at all before 15dpo? I did test today. I know I probably shouldn't have, but I have a lot of IC and it is hard not to. Of course it was BFN , but I am definitely not worried about that since it is so early. I'm only around 7dpo. I'm not suppose to wait until after AF even if I want though because of the doctor's orders.

I used all my tests in December when I had the chemical and told myself I wouldn't ever test again until I was late for af by at least a few days. I made it 1, lol. but I should note that this time I tested with a variety of brands an I did use the .88 cheapie from Wal-Mart and did get a strong bfp on it. I don't blame you for testing early, even if you didn't have to, it is sooooo have to wait, lol.

I understand why you waited this time. I would have also. Good to know about the Walmart test. I have bought those one time before, but our walmarts don't seem to have them often and when they do they are hard to find because they are not in the section with the other tests. I hope the IC are reliable, but I do have one CB digi left for closer to AF. Even if I get a line on another test I can't wait to see PREGNANT on that digi!!!

Hey girls,
How is everyone? I'm going to see the DR next Monday to see about getting some tests done.
I've been looking for the smiley face OPKs but I haven't come across any and the ones on eBay are rather expensive. I really want them though.

Hey girls,
How is everyone? I'm going to see the DR next Monday to see about getting some tests done.
I've been looking for the smiley face OPKs but I haven't come across any and the ones on eBay are rather expensive. I really want them though.

I hope all ur test come back good. Let us know what they say. Good luck

Hey girls,

Good luck. I will be praying for you that everything is okay. You can get 20 CB digi OPKs on amazon for $35, which is what I pay at the store, but they last for a couple of months since there are 20. The last time I got them I had a $10 off coupon that came in some HPTs.

Ladies, I'm 8dpo and starting to totally obsess again! I am symptom spotting this time and I know that all of the things that I think are symptoms it is too early for and they probably aren't I am just noticing every little thing! Ugh! I hate the 2WW :growlmad: Sorry, my rant is over. I am just getting so anxious and I know I am probably wearing out DH with it lol

That's what we're here for :) I find its pretty much impossible not to go crazy. Is your ticker wrong? And you never know may not be to early. Everyone and every pregnancy is different. Praying you get your bfp!!!

I am now 6dpo and i have lots of cm. And my bbs are getting sore. Im hopeing its a sign.

That's what we're here for :) I find its pretty much impossible not to go crazy. Is your ticker wrong? And you never know may not be to early. Everyone and every pregnancy is different. Praying you get your bfp!!!

Thanks dragonfly! Yes, my ticker is a couple days off. I hope I get a BFP soon!

Ladies, I'm 8dpo and starting to totally obsess again! I am symptom spotting this time and I know that all of the things that I think are symptoms it is too early for and they probably aren't I am just noticing every little thing! Ugh! I hate the 2WW :growlmad: Sorry, my rant is over. I am just getting so anxious and I know I am probably wearing out DH with it lol

I know just how u feel CJGirl. i hate the TWW also. hoope u get a BFP soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->