TTC#2 for the 4th month

CjGirl i hope u get ur BFP soon. Its good you have a class to keep ur mind off things.

i am sooooo excited i went and took a ovultion test and i finaly got a happy face. I am defenantly bding tonight and tomorrow night.

Tsk, tsk, jk. I find that it is impossible not to test if there are tests in the house. I just can't help myself. Prying you get your bfp when you test next!
Lol thanks Hun, I didn't have any but went food shopping on Monday and grabbed some lol

i am sooooo excited i went and took a ovultion test and i finaly got a happy face. I am defenantly bding tonight and tomorrow night.
Yay! That's so awesome. Finally :) BD your butt off. :p

Pretty sure I'm out again this mth girls.ive got my usual AF cramps that I get a few days before she arrives.

Ok so DH and i :sex: last night and the night before. We got our first happy face yeasterday should we try again tonight or do u this it would be pushing it?

Ok so DH and i :sex: last night and the night before. We got our first happy face yeasterday should we try again tonight or do u this it would be pushing it?

Woohoo for smiley, I think that you should definitely bd, it won't hurt your chances, so better to be safe and cover all bases.

Yes keep BD you normally O 12-36 hrs after 1st positive. Good luck :)

Ok I think I'm in the 2ww and I hope this is it.

We did SMEP this time and according to it, you should BD the day of your smiley and the next 2 days. Good luck!

So im definitely out AF fully arrived this morning, which means I oed earlier this mth. I wasn't due until the 21st.
Definitely feeling deflated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->