TTC#2 for the 4th month

:cloud9: Finished with the doctor, and everything went great!!! Got to see baby and heartbeat woohoo!!!! Everything looks good, measuring right due date September 12th. Yippee! Not that I wasn't super excited before, I think I was a little scared to get excited but as soon as I seen baby and heartbeat the excitement multiplied times 10. And there was a huge sense if relief. This was the first time seeing the doctor and he is great! Seems really laid back I think I will be very happy with him. Plus he is a one man practice which is one of the reasons why I chose him. :cloud9:

That's so great dragonfly! I am so excited for you!

:cloud9: Finished with the doctor, and everything went great!!! Got to see baby and heartbeat woohoo!!!! Everything looks good, measuring right due date September 12th. Yippee! Not that I wasn't super excited before, I think I was a little scared to get excited but as soon as I seen baby and heartbeat the excitement multiplied times 10. And there was a huge sense if relief. This was the first time seeing the doctor and he is great! Seems really laid back I think I will be very happy with him. Plus he is a one man practice which is one of the reasons why I chose him. :cloud9:
That's fantastic Hun!

I still haven't magaged to get my hands on some smiley face OPKs so I'm just using my left over IC's and will have buy some from the shop :-/ negative for today but looks like it might become positive over the next couple of days.

I still haven't magaged to get my hands on some smiley face OPKs so I'm just using my left over IC's and will have buy some from the shop :-/ negative for today but looks like it might become positive over the next couple of days.

Hope you get your positive soon! I can't wait to get started again! I think I am going to try temping this cycle. I suppose it can't hurt, just to give me more ways of pinpointing my O day.

Hope you get a positive soon :)

Thanks girls :)
I'm trying to stay super positive this month. CP is high open and wet, no EWCM yet and another good looking OPK today ill post a pic and see what you guys think, it's not 100% pos I don't think so I'm hoping tomorrows will be.
Spent three hours at the hospital today getting Seth's full cast on and more X-rays. He chose to have a purple one its very cute lol

The top two are CD 12 and the bottom one is today CD13.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 5
Omg sorry it's a terrible pic you can't even see it and its upside down! ill have to see if I can get a better one :-/

Here are some bathroom pics.
This is after, the shower screen hadn't been put in yet in this pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
The new bathroom looks good. I think it looks bigger.

Well AF finaly showed today so I guess I will be starting the clomid on Monday. I hope it works. I'm kind of nervous to take it because I've never taken it before. I read up on it and it said u can have a greater chance of having multiples so I told my dh that we could have quadupalites and he told me but we only wanted 2 more! So I said that's ok we will just pick the two we love the most and send the other 2 back lol.i love to mess. With that man.

Well AF finaly showed today so I guess I will be starting the clomid on Monday. I hope it works. I'm kind of nervous to take it because I've never taken it before. I read up on it and it said u can have a greater chance of having multiples so I told my dh that we could have quadupalites and he told me but we only wanted 2 more! So I said that's ok we will just pick the two we love the most and send the other 2 back lol.i love to mess. With that man.

I'm sorry AF showed, but hopefully the clomid will work quickly for you! FX! And it's good that you have a sense of humor about it lol I would be scared of that possibility, but excited at the same time! Maybe you will get your two in one go!

Misscalais the bathroom looks great!!! I love the vanity. Is it the floating style?? That turned out awesome!!!

:hugs: I'm sorry the witch showed:hugs: praying the clomid gets you a super quick bfp!!! Lol to what you said to your hubby. Did they tell you what the odds of having multiples are?

:hugs: I'm sorry the witch showed:hugs: praying the clomid gets you a super quick bfp!!! Lol to what you said to your hubby. Did they tell you what the odds of having multiples are?
Well I read online that the chances r about 10% and if u r over 30 a little higher. I am 31. So will will see. I told my husband we could have 6 and they would be all girls. He said oh my I don't know lol

Thanks girls it looks 1000x better than what we had I think hubby did a brilliant job on it.
Yep it's a wall hung vanity we got it from eBay for $300 the one I wanted from the plumbing supply was $1500 and that was with Luke's discount! Lol so we just went with the eBay one.
Nlb I'm sorry AF got you again :-( fingers crossed it works for you my friend used it and fell pregnant with twin girls :)

Wow Misscalais, what a great deal on the vanity! I love ebay!

Yep was an awesome deal. eBay is such a money saver :)
How is everyone today? I still haven't oed yet I don't think so we are just BD every 2nd day for now and if I pin point O we will BD for three days in a row. I'm ready for my :bfp: !

I'm just waiting to O also. We are going to do the same and start BD every other day starting tonight and wait for a pos OPK. I am so ready for a BFP too! I hope we get one this cycle! I feel surprisingly calm, but I'm sure as soon as the TWW rolls around I will be crazy again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->