TTC#2 for the 4th month

I'm sorry your hubby had to leave and that you are sick :( I hope you start feeling better soon!

I'm sorry your hubby had to leave and that you are sick :( I hope you start feeling better soon!
Thanks Hun.
I'm not going to test this mth and just wait for AF and if by some sort of miracle it doesn't come then ill test :)
I'm pretty bummed but not as upset as I normally would be.

Nlb, how's the clomid going? Have you gotten + opks? Notice anything different since taking the clomid? I've never been to the cheese cake factory but it sounds wonderful and dangerous, lol.
Cjgirl, any positive opks yet? How's school going? Distracting enough?
Misscalais, sorry your not fellong well, this has not been a good year in regards to sickness! I hope you feel better soon. And boo to hubby having to leave for work :-(

I'm 9 weeks today! I have been feeling so much better on the nauseous front the last few days. Yay! My boobs started really hurting about 2 weeks ago and it is so bad!! I haven't really been any more tired than usual. I started taking pics at 4 weeks still need to take today's, but I think I might be up 1 pound. Which is good compared to last time. I thought my tummy seemed bigger but my clothes aren't tight so who knows, lol.

Thanks Hun.
I'm not going to test this mth and just wait for AF and if by some sort of miracle it doesn't come then ill test :)
I'm pretty bummed but not as upset as I normally would be.

I will definitely have FX for a miracle! You never know!

Nlb, how's the clomid going? Have you gotten + opks? Notice anything different since taking the clomid? I've never been to the cheese cake factory but it sounds wonderful and dangerous, lol.
Misscalais, sorry your not fellong well, this has not been a good year in regards to sickness! I hope you feel better soon. And boo to hubby having to leave for work :-(

I'm 9 weeks today! I have been feeling so much better on the nauseous front the last few days. Yay! My boobs started really hurting about 2 weeks ago and it is so bad!! I haven't really been any more tired than usual. I started taking pics at 4 weeks still need to take today's, but I think I might be up 1 pound. Which is good compared to last time. I thought my tummy seemed bigger but my clothes aren't tight so who knows, lol.

No positive yet, but I should get it tomorrow. I have gotten my first smiley on CD 12 and CD14 the past 2 cycles which are both the second Fridays of my cycle. I'm running out of OPKs so I hope I get one before that happens. School is somewhat distracting, but I only have one class so it's not much work to do. I will really need the distraction when the 2WW rolls around in a few days. My birthday is on the 3rd and a BFP would be the perfect present! I am glad your nausea is better! Have you been thinking about names yet? I, being obsessive, already have all of my names picked out lol

If its a boy Jack Robert. And not sure for a girl, but needs to be a j name. We're all j's here so. And have a TON of j's in the family so to find a girl j name that's not a repeat that we like is going to be really really tough. I kind of like Janey, but not sure that hubby likes it.
What names do you have picked out?

I love the name Jack! I like Janey a lot too. Since we don't want to know the gender of the baby before birth we have 2 boy names and 2 girl so we have choices when we finally know. For a boy, Oliver Jameson and Ezra Jameson. For a girl, Anna Marie and Nora Marie. I'm sure I will think of a few more once I am actually pregnant. Thinking of names is so hard sometimes.

Thanks girls. :)
Dragonfly I love the name Janey its very cute! Jack is nice too.
Cjgirl I love Nora it's very feminine and Oliver is such a sweet name for a baby boy.
Is anyone hoping for a certain gender, of course all that matters is a happy healthy baby. I'm hoping for a girl this time with my other two I didn't really have a preference but because this will be our last I am really hoping for a daughter, hubby wanted girl both times and was a bit sad that we didn't haha but he got over it super quick. He's super sweet with our god daughter and niece so it would definitely be nice for him to experience a daughter. He only has brothers as well. Two half brothers and his full blood brother passed away from cancer when he was 14 :-( very sad. Will be 10 years on valentines day.
Anyway, we have Eva-Rose Sofia and Dakoda-Rose ( not sure on middle name ) for girls and nothing picked for boys lol we don't agree on any names but I do like a couple. Finding a middle name will be hard. DS1 middle name is Scott after hubbies brother that passed and DS2 is John, which is hubbies and his dads middle name.

I will be happy either way. DH would like a girl, but I wouldn't mind having a boy so we have one of each. And DH was such an adorable baby that I can't imagine how cute a baby boy might be! Middle names are the hardest. We chose Marie because both of our grandmothers are named Mary. My middle name is Ann, which is where Anna came from, and DH doesn't have a middle name. I think he feels cheated sometimes lol When I was pregnant with DD I had made up my mind that if she were a girl I would name her Ella and I would chose a middle name after I knew the gender. The day I found out she was a girl we were driving home to tell everyone and I decided that her name should be Ally Noel. Neither name was even on the list. I think once I "knew" her, I knew what her name should be lol if that makes sense! Misscalais, FX that y'all get your little girl :) I so hope another one of us gets a BFP soon!

The clomid is working good so far i finished the last one today and i will start my opks on sat. ive had a few hotfashes but nothing serious.

nlb, did you do an OPK this morning? How is everyone else doing? Good I hope :) I had one OPK left and was hoping to get a smiley this morning and not have to worry about it. But when I took it, it had an error so I don't know what it would have been! So frustrating! I don't want to spend any money on OPKs and right now I have a lot of CM, but not really EWCM, so I guess we are just going to BD like crazy and hope for the best lol

This may be a little tmi, but I didn't have ewcm the month I got my bfp. I had a really watery cm. it almost felt like I was getting af it was so wet, but not really any consistency. So I don't know that ewcm is a necessity.

So super excited, our ceilings are getting done this Friday! Woohoo. They are currently popcorn and we are getting rid of it yay. Then the 25th we are getting our floors installed. Oh I can't wait. And we have the cabinets ordered. We will be without a kitchen for almost a month but will be sooo worth it!!!

nlb, did you do an OPK this morning? How is everyone else doing? Good I hope :) I had one OPK left and was hoping to get a smiley this morning and not have to worry about it. But when I took it, it had an error so I don't know what it would have been! So frustrating! I don't want to spend any money on OPKs and right now I have a lot of CM, but not really EWCM, so I guess we are just going to BD like crazy and hope for the best lol

I did do a OPK when i got home from work. it was negative. i should get a positive in the next few days i hope. I'm kind of happy it was negative tonight because i am so tired from work today. We have been having a big haircut sell at work and all the haircuts are5.99. I did 43 haircuts today. I hope you get ur bfp soon.

Dragonfly, that's good to know. I used some preseed just to help out. nlb, that's crazy! I'm sure you are completely worn out! I hope you get your positive soon though.

Girls I hope you O really soon!
I'm thinking I'm only getting that wet feeling your talking about when I O to, I used to get tones of EWCM but only get that wet feeling for two days. So I guess I need to look out for that now instead.
AF is due in 9 days I wish it would hurry up lol

Misscalais, so you said you aren't going to test? Even though you aren't very hopeful I will still have my FX that you get a BFP. You really never know! You may have caught it :flower:

ok im on CD12 and waiting to O. How is everyone doing?

Hope you O soon! I'm good. I don't know if and when I will O since I ran out of OPKs, but we started BD every other day on CD6 and have the past 3 days and will some more, so hopefully we caught or will catch the egg at some point! I'm on CD15 and FF says today is my O day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->