TTC#2 for the 4th month

I'm just waiting to O also. We are going to do the same and start BD every other day starting tonight and wait for a pos OPK. I am so ready for a BFP too! I hope we get one this cycle! I feel surprisingly calm, but I'm sure as soon as the TWW rolls around I will be crazy again lol
Fingers crossed for you Hun!
I hate the TWW it's the worst wait ever I think, it feels like it goes so slow.

I think I just got a pos OPK CD16 hope this is a better pic what do you girls think, it was my last OPK too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 5
I think I just got a pos OPK CD16 hope this is a better pic what do you girls think, it was my last OPK too.

This pic is much better. I couldn't see at all on the last one. CD 16 definitely looks positive to me!!! Better get busy! FX for you!

I know it was such a bad pic! My iPad takes terrible photos but my iPhone wont let me upload them so I had to email it from my iPhone and save it to my iPad lol!
I'm so excited to finally see a positive lol I scrounged through my draw and found one more OPK so ill take that tomorrow and hope that its another positive tomorrow :D

Hey girls hope ya are having a great weekend. I start the clomid tomorrow.Take it for 5 days then i will start my opks. once i get a positive the dr said bd the day i get my first positive then every other day after that for a week. Im kind of nervous about it.
Misscalais that looks like a positive one to me.

Hey girls hope ya are having a great weekend. I start the clomid tomorrow.Take it for 5 days then i will start my opks. once i get a positive the dr said bd the day i get my first positive then every other day after that for a week. Im kind of nervous about it.

Good luck :flower: I will be praying for you with FX that it works the first cycle!

Good luck Hun!

how is everyone doing. Hope ya had a good weekend

how is everyone doing. Hope ya had a good weekend

I've had a pretty good weekend! Hope you did too! Just waiting to O. I start my OPKs on Wednesday.

Hi girls.
CD17 for me today. No more OPKs left so I'm not sure what is going on in there lol!
CP feels high and squishy but still no EWCM I don't think I'm producing it any more for some reason, it's only stopped since ttc!
Any way I'm just going to keep Bd as much as I can and see how we go.
I still need to order pre seed but have been low on cash so if it doesn't happen this mth, will just have to make sure we get some next mth. I'm hoping I won't have to though hehe.

Misscalais, looks like day 16 was a positive. I think i heard pineapple juice increases ewcm.
Nlb, I hope the clomid works this first try. Is it a pill? Or what is it?
Cjgirl, will you be doing smep this cycle? Praying you girls get your bfp, this cycle!!!!

Hi girls.
CD17 for me today. No more OPKs left so I'm not sure what is going on in there lol!
CP feels high and squishy but still no EWCM I don't think I'm producing it any more for some reason, it's only stopped since ttc!
Any way I'm just going to keep Bd as much as I can and see how we go.
I still need to order pre seed but have been low on cash so if it doesn't happen this mth, will just have to make sure we get some next mth. I'm hoping I won't have to though hehe.

FX! And have fun with all the :sex: I hate that pre seed is so expensive, but sometimes I don't know what I would do without it! Honestly it would be great even if we weren't TTC lol I am so anxious to start my OPKs and should get a smiley around sat. I have been temping, but that's not going to great and I don't know if it will help one bit, but I'm going to try and keep it up.

Misscalais, looks like day 16 was a positive. I think i heard pineapple juice increases ewcm.
Cjgirl, will you be doing smep this cycle? Praying you girls get your bfp, this cycle!!!!

Yes, we are going to continue doing SMEP until it works I think because it really keeps us on a good BD schedule. Since we started it last cycle (the first cycle we did it was a bust bc of the flu) it was the very first time that we did not miss any important days and kept to every other day starting early. I am going to change up a few things though and make sure we BD the morning of my first smiley instead of that night and see if that helps any. How are you feeling? I hope you haven't had anymore of that awful nausea.

Clomid is a pill. It is suppost to help you O. My dr thinks i might not be ovulating like i should so she wanted me to try this. She thinks that might be why i have been bleeding and my periods have been so abnormal. I'm hoping it works. So far the only side effects ive had is hot flashes but they are very mild.

Well girls they opened a new cheese cake factory close to my house. This could be bad.

Well girls they opened a new cheese cake factory close to my house. This could be bad.

I've only eaten there once, but it was amazing! It probably would be very bad if there were one closer to me. It's bad enough that my city is filled with amazing restaurants!

I've only eaten there once, but it was amazing! It probably would be very bad if there were one closer to me. It's bad enough that my city is filled with amazing restaurants!

I agree we have alot of good restarants. I have had at least 10 cheese cakes this year already. im going to be as big as a house.

How's everyone doing? Nothing to report here really, just waiting for a positive OPK. Hope everyone has had a good week so far :flower:

Hey girls,
Nothing to report from me. I don't have much hope for this mth hubby ended up going away for work so we didn't get to BD in my most fertile days :-( I had a nose bleed today randomly whilst sitting on the loo and haven't had more than 10 hrs sleep over the last three nights :-( I have a really sore throat and an ear ache. So feeling pretty miserable and sorry for myself lol!
Cjgirl I hope you O soon :)
Nlb have you started your clomid yet?
How are you feeling dragonfly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back