TTC#2 for the 4th month

Cjgirl, Has your o date been on track with ff?
Nlb, are you doing opks? Are you done with the clomid for this cycle?

It has been either right on or pretty close I believe, so I think I can probably rely on it. At least I hope I can lol

Misscalais, so you said you aren't going to test? Even though you aren't very hopeful I will still have my FX that you get a BFP. You really never know! You may have caught it :flower:
Thanks Hun.
I caved and tested yesterday bfn.
Last two cycles have been 29 days so AF is meant to be due in 4 days but seems my OPK was pos on CD 16 I'm thinking it will be a few extra days to wait. But I'm gunna test on the 19th anyway lol

Yes i finished the clomid for this cycle and i have been doing the OPKs but they keepcoming up negative even when think it is going to be positive because of the cm. I am getting nervouse because what if i missed it? I hoping im just still to early. i am on CD14.the dr told me to bd everyotherday once i get a positve so i am scared to bd now because what if it is to early and i mess something up. this is making me nuts.

How r ya doing? i hope we all get a BFP soon.

I have also started take my temp. and the past few days it has droped from97.26 to96.72 in about 4 days. not sure if that means anything but thought i would tell ya.

Yes i finished the clomid for this cycle and i have been doing the OPKs but they keepcoming up negative even when think it is going to be positive because of the cm. I am getting nervouse because what if i missed it? I hoping im just still to early. i am on CD14.the dr told me to bd everyotherday once i get a positve so i am scared to bd now because what if it is to early and i mess something up. this is making me nuts.

How r ya doing? i hope we all get a BFP soon.

It still could be too early. I have had pos on CD15 or 16 before. If you start to BD now I don't think it could really mess anything up, but of course whatever you feel comfortable with is best. I hate that we have to all worry so much about if we did everything right and BD on the right days and all. It is so frustrating! I do hope you get your pos soon. I doubt you missed it. I guess I am in the 2WW now. I am going to put off testing for as long as possible!

I hope so CJGirl.
I just got back from the ER with my little boy. He has been having abdominal pains for the past 4 days.

I hope so CJGirl.
I just got back from the ER with my little boy. He has been having abdominal pains for the past 4 days.

Oh no. Did they figure out what is causing it? I hope he feels better soon.

They told me to keep an eye on him. And give him Motrin and not to take him to school today. He will b be ok

Sorry to here about your ds! Hope he feels better soon! Did they say what was causing it?

They said it could be apendicidis bu he is so young that they said sometimes it just comes and gos.he is feeling better now

I'm glad he's feeling better nlb. :)
So I'm feeling down in the dumps today, got AF cramps happening. I just wish cycles didn't take so long. When your not TTC feels like its only a week between periods but when TTC it takes fooooorever lol!
How's everyone else feeling?

Im sorry misscalais i hope its not af. :dust:

I finally got a positive opk tonight. so dh and i will be bding tonight

nlb, glad to hear that your ds is going to be okay and that you finally got a pos!

I'm sorry Misscalais :( But hopefully they are not af cramps! You can cramp before a BFP too! I know what you mean about cycles. Before TTC, it seemed like I always had AF! Every month, it was like, again already?! But now, it just drags on! I have decided to put off testing until the 22nd. I think I have enough to keep me busy and my mind off of it right now. I hope.

Nlb, glad ds is feeling better. Hope it's not appendicitis. Woohoo, glad you got the positive opk:)
Misscalais, don't give up hope. Wouldn't it be to soon for af also?
Cjgirl, how many dpo will you be when you start testing?

Happy Valentines to you ladies! Are you doing anything special? Dh and I dont really celebrate or do anything special other than saying happy valentines day, lol.

I should be about 11 or 12dpo that day. DH and I don't really celebrate Valentine's other than doing things for DD. We will probably watch a DVD, but we do that every night lol

They said it could be apendicidis bu he is so young that they said sometimes it just comes and gos.he is feeling better now
Yay for getting a pos OPK! Fingers crossed this is your mth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->