TTC#2 for the 4th month

I'm on either my 4th or 5th cycle now... My AF is due today, really hopeful.

FX crossed for you! Our title on here is 4th month, but that was a long time ago. I think we are all around our 10th month now. Let us know if you get a BFP. Always like to hear happy stories :)

It's weird how I honestly have been pretty laid back about everything lately, but somehow when she said that it just hit me hard. I think I sort of feel like I am letting them down or something because it is taking so long to get pregnant.
Aww yeah I'm sure your not letting them down though Hun :) I guess some people just really don't understand how it could possibly be so hard to make a baby when others seem to get pregnant by just looking at their OH lol!
One of my friends had her third baby yesterday, her third little boy ( he's so cute! ). She fell pregnant 1st mth with each of her pregnancies. And another friend had her 2nd litte girl on Mother's Day, 4 weeks early both her girls were 'band aid' babies to try keep her OH from leaving her, you'd think she would have learnt the 1st time. He left her again mid pregnancy and she had just had to move house 2 days later she had bub.
Are you still booking an appt for hubby?
How many DPO are you now?

It is less than two weeks now til we go to Mexico for vacation which also means less than 2 weeks til we start ttc again. Yay!!! I am very excited for this cycle because I have a very good feeling about it. We won't be stressed and thinking about it because we will be on vacation. My period should be starting soon so I should ovulate on vacation.
How exciting! Fingers crossed :)

I'm on either my 4th or 5th cycle now... My AF is due today, really hopeful.
Hi Hun!
This is an old thread we are all around 10ish months now lol! But welcome fingers crossed for your bfp! Let us know how you go :)

Yea I am excited. We kind of went all out for this vacation, got a villa suite and it comes with a day at the spa that includes a massage, facial, hand and foot treatments. It is all inclusive and since we have been to playa del Carmen, Mexico before we are staying on the resort to have a relaxing time. We wanted to have 1 more big vacation before we have a baby and that's what we are doing. Hopefully we bring home our own little souvineir :)

It's weird how I honestly have been pretty laid back about everything lately, but somehow when she said that it just hit me hard. I think I sort of feel like I am letting them down or something because it is taking so long to get pregnant.
Aww yeah I'm sure your not letting them down though Hun :) I guess some people just really don't understand how it could possibly be so hard to make a baby when others seem to get pregnant by just looking at their OH lol!
One of my friends had her third baby yesterday, her third little boy ( he's so cute! ). She fell pregnant 1st mth with each of her pregnancies. And another friend had her 2nd litte girl on Mother's Day, 4 weeks early both her girls were 'band aid' babies to try keep her OH from leaving her, you'd think she would have learnt the 1st time. He left her again mid pregnancy and she had just had to move house 2 days later she had bub.
Are you still booking an appt for hubby?
How many DPO are you now?

Yeah, I can't believe how easy it is for some people. DH called the dr a whole back and had to leave a message. They never called back and I haven't pushed him to call again really. I think I will see what this month brings. According to FF I am about 5 dpo. I'm going to test with a FRER on Friday I think. We didn't BD a whole lot, But we did 2 days before my O day (at least according to FF) and on O day and then skipped a day and did again. So I guess we'll see.
Have you O'd? Did you get back to the temping or keep forgetting like I do? lol

Yea I am excited. We kind of went all out for this vacation, got a villa suite and it comes with a day at the spa that includes a massage, facial, hand and foot treatments. It is all inclusive and since we have been to playa del Carmen, Mexico before we are staying on the resort to have a relaxing time. We wanted to have 1 more big vacation before we have a baby and that's what we are doing. Hopefully we bring home our own little souvineir :)

That sounds amazing!!!

Wow sounds amazing! I'm jealous haha! We haven't even had our honeymoon yet ( will be two years in November lol ) we had a family holiday in march so we can start saving for our honeymoon.
I sure do hope you get a surprise souvenir!

Yeah, I can't believe how easy it is for some people. DH called the dr a whole back and had to leave a message. They never called back and I haven't pushed him to call again really. I think I will see what this month brings. According to FF I am about 5 dpo. I'm going to test with a FRER on Friday I think. We didn't BD a whole lot, But we did 2 days before my O day (at least according to FF) and on O day and then skipped a day and did again. So I guess we'll see.
Have you O'd? Did you get back to the temping or keep forgetting like I do? lol
Yeah it sux! Doesn't seem fair.
Aww ok, it's hard for men I think. Hopefully you won't have to worry about it and get bfp this mth! I'm keeping everything crossed for you :)
Well I think you did pretty well with the BD this mth.
No I stopped on day three :blush: I meant to get back to it but I haven't been sleeping well so I just left it. If I don't get bfp this time ill try harder next time.
I'm CD12 today, caved and bought some OPKs today lol! So hopefully ill get a pos in the next 2-3 days :)

Nlb and dragonfly where are you girls, you've been super quite :) hope everything is well with you both.

Nlb and dragonfly where are you girls, you've been super quite :) hope everything is well with you both.

Im doing good. I think im on cd14 my husband and I bded yesterday and will again tonight but ive been so busy latly I havnt had much time. I quit my job and got a new one. and I have my sister In laws wedding shower this weekend that I have to make a cake for. Im pretty excited about it. I also have my little boys end of the season tee ball party on sat. that im making another cake for. im hoping they change the date for that one.i will post pics for ya when I finish them.

Im doing good. I think im on cd14 my husband and I bded yesterday and will again tonight but ive been so busy latly I havnt had much time. I quit my job and got a new one. and I have my sister In laws wedding shower this weekend that I have to make a cake for. Im pretty excited about it. I also have my little boys end of the season tee ball party on sat. that im making another cake for. im hoping they change the date for that one.i will post pics for ya when I finish them.
Lol you are very busy!
Can't wait to see a pic! Are you doing okps this mth?

Lol you are very busy!
Can't wait to see a pic! Are you doing okps this mth?

No I'm just going with the flow. I even forget what day I'm on something's. my bbs have. Been pretty sore the past few days. I'm on cd16

I'm still here!!! I've been busy, but also feel a little guilty. I know how hard it is and with you ladies having to hear all about babies from your friends and family I feel bad to come here and talk about it so I have been sort of silently stalking! And know that I am here rooting you all on! My dd is sick, ugh. Finally nice out and she gets a terrible cough, cold, congestion. Hoping it doesn't spread though the house but that's a joke because it usually always does! Plus I have been reading. I read the hunger games series. Then for my nieces bday I got her the uglies series, which is like a teen series and I have been taking them as she finished them and reading them, lol. Just finished though so any suggestions for good books or series?

Dragonfly you don't have to stay on the sidelines you were in our shoes. It's just frustrating for people to try for one month and bam they are pregnant.

Afm I think the witch is on her way. Woo hoo. Funny to be excited about that but this is my cycle, I can just feel it.

Misscalais, Hope you get a pos OPK soon! I don't blame you with the temping. It is so hard to remember that in the morning when you are tired and all. I usually forgot because the first thing I want to do is pee lol

nlb, can't wait to see pics of the cakes!

dragonfly, I don't feel the same way about you talking about your baby as other people at all. You understand and haven't forgotten what it is like to be in our shoes! And anyway we can always talk about other things besides TTC. As for books, you should read the Pretty Little Liars Series! I love them! I have read all 12 in a couple of months. There are also 2 others, one is a prequel. I have had to put the last one down temporarily to start reading 4 novels for my summer school class, but I can't wait to get started again and get the new that comes out soon. I think athena reads them too.

FX for everyone!

So I guess I'm about 6dpo and just now when I went to the bathroom (sorry if TMI) there was blood when I wiped, like I have when AF is just starting up. There wasn't any on my underwear or anything. I wiped like 5 more times and each time there was a small amount. Guess I will see if it is still there next time I go. I don't want to get my hopes up and think it's implantation bleeding, but I haven't ever had that happen and I haven't BD in a few days so I don't think it could be a tear or irritation. What do y'all think? I don't remember having IB with DD so I'm not really sure what it would be like.

It sounds like the timing is right for ib. I hope that's what it is. And I'm pretty sure it could last a day or two. Hmm. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

No I'm just going with the flow. I even forget what day I'm on something's. my bbs have. Been pretty sore the past few days. I'm on cd16
Lol! I think that's good that way you're not really counting down days etc i think it goes quicker when you forget which day you're at lol!

I'm still here!!! I've been busy, but also feel a little guilty. I know how hard it is and with you ladies having to hear all about babies from your friends and family I feel bad to come here and talk about it so I have been sort of silently stalking! And know that I am here rooting you all on! My dd is sick, ugh. Finally nice out and she gets a terrible cough, cold, congestion. Hoping it doesn't spread though the house but that's a joke because it usually always does! Plus I have been reading. I read the hunger games series. Then for my nieces bday I got her the uglies series, which is like a teen series and I have been taking them as she finished them and reading them, lol. Just finished though so any suggestions for good books or series?
LOL! That rule doesn't apply to you hun! You're still one of us, you still struggled and went through a lot getting your pregnancy. Please don't feel like we don't want to hear about your pregnancy because we do :)
I'm sorry DD isn't well I hope she feels better soon and doesn't pass it on to the house hold.
I haven't read a book for like two years :blush: well an adult book any way lol I used to have my head buried in one all the time just haven't found my book mojo for a while lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->