TTC#2 for the 4th month

So I guess I'm about 6dpo and just now when I went to the bathroom (sorry if TMI) there was blood when I wiped, like I have when AF is just starting up. There wasn't any on my underwear or anything. I wiped like 5 more times and each time there was a small amount. Guess I will see if it is still there next time I go. I don't want to get my hopes up and think it's implantation bleeding, but I haven't ever had that happen and I haven't BD in a few days so I don't think it could be a tear or irritation. What do y'all think? I don't remember having IB with DD so I'm not really sure what it would be like.
Aaaahhhhhhhh! Omg, Sounds like IB. How exciting! Sorry I'm so excited, don't want to get your hopes up but that sounds super promising to me. :happydance: keeping everything crossed for you! From what I've read that's what IB should be like, just there when you wipe brownish/pinkish but can sometimes be full on red, and can last for a few days. I've never had IB either so I can't tell you for sure but I think that's what it is!

Dragonfly you don't have to stay on the sidelines you were in our shoes. It's just frustrating for people to try for one month and bam they are pregnant.

Afm I think the witch is on her way. Woo hoo. Funny to be excited about that but this is my cycle, I can just feel it.
Lol, hopefully it comes soon so you will O on your holiday. What CD are you on ATM.

It's only cd 17 but I went on bc for 2 weeks so I could have my period on a schedule so it wouldn't be on our vacation. I'm hoping the bc will help get me to o this next cycle. I am spotting and crampy and bbs are sore so she will prob be full on by morning. I am taking ov strips with me and temping this cycle. Guess I better start tomorrow.

It's only cd 17 but I went on bc for 2 weeks so I could have my period on a schedule so it wouldn't be on our vacation. I'm hoping the bc will help get me to o this next cycle. I am spotting and crampy and bbs are sore so she will prob be full on by morning. I am taking ov strips with me and temping this cycle. Guess I better start tomorrow.
Ok, well I hope all goes to plan for you :) good luck with the temping I failed miserably this month only made it to day three lol!

Another friend had their baby today a little boy :) so that's two girls and thee boys born so far this month for my friends, 2 more to go for this month. ( I wonder if there was something in the water 9 mths ago to produce this many babies :haha: ) and have three newly pregnant friends. Baby boom is Australia I'm thinking lol!

Yay for af coming Athena, that would be great!!
Wow misscalais, that is a lot of pregnany women/babies I think you are right about that baby boom

So when I got up this morning I apparently had been bleeding all night. I went to the doctor and she thinks AF just decided to randomly show up. She did an exam and said everything looks and feels okay. She also did a blood pregnancy test, which she should call me about in probably about 15 more minutes. She said that she didn't see any signs of miscarriage or anything, but she wanted to see if it was an early pregnancy problem. She said if the the test is neg, which I'm quite sure it will be, we will just see if I straighten back out over the next couple of months and then she may do more testing. I don't understand why this would happen. My mom, she's a nurse, seems to think that my weight loss has shifted my hormones. The doctor said that is a possibility. Right now I just want to eat something I shouldn't and go to bed :cry:

So the doctor finally called and the test was of course negative. I am so upset because it was so early in my cycle still. An egg could have been fertilized but now it has nothing to stick to anyway. I guess I will look on the bright side...I don't have to wait as long to start again...I can before my cycle would have even been over. I just hope I am not going to be completely screwed up now. I was on CD 21-6 dpo. Now I'm CD 2 :cry:

Im sorry cjgirl we can be cycle buddies though. I pray for each of you ladies to get your bfp.

So when I got up this morning I apparently had been bleeding all night. I went to the doctor and she thinks AF just decided to randomly show up. She did an exam and said everything looks and feels okay. She also did a blood pregnancy test, which she should call me about in probably about 15 more minutes. She said that she didn't see any signs of miscarriage or anything, but she wanted to see if it was an early pregnancy problem. She said if the the test is neg, which I'm quite sure it will be, we will just see if I straighten back out over the next couple of months and then she may do more testing. I don't understand why this would happen. My mom, she's a nurse, seems to think that my weight loss has shifted my hormones. The doctor said that is a possibility. Right now I just want to eat something I shouldn't and go to bed :cry:
That's so strange! I'm so sorry. :(
It really is an odd thing to happen though, I've heard weight loss and lots of exercise can do that but its normaly the opposite in delaying AF.
So is it full flow or just light bleeding?
Well if it is AF you'll be back to it in no time, fingers crossed it hasn't messed your cycle up. Any chance you could have has like a cyst and it burst?
Anyway Hun I'm sorry, I really was hoping you were having IB. Xo

Yay for af coming Athena, that would be great!!
Wow misscalais, that is a lot of pregnany women/babies I think you are right about that baby boom
Lol yup! Another baby girl born this morning she's so adorable. They named her Ella I really love that name, we had it on our name list Ella-Rose but someone from our home town has that name and she's a bit of a hussy lol so that was scrapped off the list. I find that I don't like names if I know someone horrible with that name :haha:

So I'm CD 14 no O yet, my OPKs have been looking almost there but not quite. I've been avoiding checking CP but I checked last night and it was medium height, medium softness and closed. So hoping its on its way up :) I'm hoping the chemical didn't put my cycle out of wack too much.

That's so strange! I'm so sorry. :(
It really is an odd thing to happen though, I've heard weight loss and lots of exercise can do that but its normaly the opposite in delaying AF.
So is it full flow or just light bleeding?
Well if it is AF you'll be back to it in no time, fingers crossed it hasn't messed your cycle up. Any chance you could have has like a cyst and it burst?
Anyway Hun I'm sorry, I really was hoping you were having IB. Xo

It's a full heavy flow. Yeah, I thought weight loss and exercise had the opposite effect too, but they seem to think it may have shifted my hormones so I don't know. I haven't ever had any cysts or anything before and she didn't seem to think there was anything like that going on so I guess it is just a waiting game now. We are all always having to wait for things! I'm ready to get started again! I feel cheated! DH could tell how upset I was so he called and made an appointment for himself and he goes in Tuesday. Hopefully everything is okay on that end.

I agree with you that some people can ruin certain names lol I have a friend who is a teacher and she had trouble choosing a name because of kids she had taught having names that she likes, but they "ruined" them with their bad behavior lol

So I'm CD 14 no O yet, my OPKs have been looking almost there but not quite. I've been avoiding checking CP but I checked last night and it was medium height, medium softness and closed. So hoping its on its way up :) I'm hoping the chemical didn't put my cycle out of wack too much.

Hope you get that positive OPK soon and catch that egg! :dust:

lol my husband is like that, he teaches high school Spanish and I will ask him if he likes a name and he will say no I have a kid named that and they are horrible or he will suggest names of the good kids in his class.

Misscalais I hope you pop that egg soon.

It's a full heavy flow. Yeah, I thought weight loss and exercise had the opposite effect too, but they seem to think it may have shifted my hormones so I don't know. I haven't ever had any cysts or anything before and she didn't seem to think there was anything like that going on so I guess it is just a waiting game now. We are all always having to wait for things! I'm ready to get started again! I feel cheated! DH could tell how upset I was so he called and made an appointment for himself and he goes in Tuesday. Hopefully everything is okay on that end.

I agree with you that some people can ruin certain names lol I have a friend who is a teacher and she had trouble choosing a name because of kids she had taught having names that she likes, but they "ruined" them with their bad behavior lol
I'm sorry Hun if its not one thing it's another :( wish I could give you a hug.
I'm glad hubby has made an appointment, I hope it shows all is good with him.
Lol yeah being a school teacher would make it super hard!

I'm sorry Hun if its not one thing it's another :( wish I could give you a hug.
I'm glad hubby has made an appointment, I hope it shows all is good with him.
Lol yeah being a school teacher would make it super hard!
Thank you :)
Lol hopefully you will be able to find one that hasn't been tainted by a naughty kid :haha:

Here is the cake I made for the teachers at my sons school.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member