TTC#2 for the 4th month

Ladies Idk what is going on. I am nauseous, bbs are killing me, and I've been crampy today. I bought a frer, but I just had a period so I really don't think I am but I want to make sure.
I get like that when I ovulate, any chance you are?

I guess it's possible but it's only cd 8, when I have ovulated in the past I usually get a bout of diarrhea. Dh and I were talking about it because I thought we used condoms everytime but he said there was one time early in my cycle that we didn't -_- but I'm confused about my period, I mean I know it's possible to still have it but who knows.

Hey girls hope everyone is doing well. I've been so busy lately I haven't been able to be on here. I hope I haven't missed anything to exciting. Any Positive test? I'm finally off AF so we are going to just go with the flow this month. I don't feel like taking the Clomid this month so I am taking the month off.

Hey girls hope everyone is doing well. I've been so busy lately I haven't been able to be on here. I hope I haven't missed anything to exciting. Any Positive test? I'm finally off AF so we are going to just go with the flow this month. I don't feel like taking the Clomid this month so I am taking the month off.

I think we are all kind of with you on taking a break!

Aww ok, I was going to say how can they scratch with no claws but if she still had her back ones then that's ok. My cat is a flat out bitch lol she scratches everything and everyone i think something happened to her when she was a kitten because ive never known a cat to be so nasty, but she mostly keeps to get self and will come to you if she wants a cuddle, as much as I'd like to get rid of her claws I couldn't do it lol that's absolutely no offence to you cjgirl. I think you just gotta do what's best for the family and its better than getting rid of her altogether ( can't stand it when people think pets are disposable ) I hope she feels better soon :)
Bleeding has slowed down now I passed a grey mass of tissue yesterday and since then its really slowed down. Bought my thermometer today :) I'm not going to the Dr any more I'm going to get the receptionist to let her know what happened and ask her to call me if she wants me to come in. Don't really want to spend $55 if she's not going to do any testing for me.

That sounds like our cat! She only comes up and snuggles when she feels like it. You can forget just picking her up and holding her lol
Glad your bleeding has slowed down. Good luck with your temping! I tried to do that for a little while and gave up pretty quickly. I may try again in a few months.

I guess it's possible but it's only cd 8, when I have ovulated in the past I usually get a bout of diarrhea. Dh and I were talking about it because I thought we used condoms everytime but he said there was one time early in my cycle that we didn't -_- but I'm confused about my period, I mean I know it's possible to still have it but who knows.
I'm not sure Hun, it's definitely frustrating when you have no idea what your body is doing.
Have you got any EWCM or anything like that?
I can't remember if you said you are temping or going to start temping next mth?

Hey Hun, just waiting for this bleeding to bugger off. I'm going to start temping tomorrow morning, lets see how long this lasts :haha: I just hope I don't forget to do it lol!
Yeah I think just going with the flow is good for a change, this ttc business is too stressful for my liking.
I'm just going to BD when ever this mth we aren't even trying so the pressure is off.

That sounds like our cat! She only comes up and snuggles when she feels like it. You can forget just picking her up and holding her lol
Glad your bleeding has slowed down. Good luck with your temping! I tried to do that for a little while and gave up pretty quickly. I may try again in a few months.
Lol! Yeah we can't pick our girl up either she freaks out.
Lol! Well hopefully you get bfp soon and won't have to go back to temping, are you still using preseed?

Lol! Yeah we can't pick our girl up either she freaks out.
Lol! Well hopefully you get bfp soon and won't have to go back to temping, are you still using preseed?

I actually haven't used any preseed in a while because my ewcm seemed good, but I was just thinking last night that it couldn't hurt to try using it again.

I actually haven't used any preseed in a while because my ewcm seemed good, but I was just thinking last night that it couldn't hurt to try using it again.
Lol ok I still haven't ordered any. Thinking I might if nothing happens in the next 2 or so mths.
I dyed my hair yesterday feels so much better. I had blonde foils put in at the start of the year and the chick that did it killed it, left the bleach in if for too long :-/ I got it redone by the hairdressers that I normally go to and she was like OMG your hair is so damaged and she did what she could to help it but the ends were still fried so put a dark brown through it feels heaps better now :)

Lol ok I still haven't ordered any. Thinking I might if nothing happens in the next 2 or so mths.
I dyed my hair yesterday feels so much better. I had blonde foils put in at the start of the year and the chick that did it killed it, left the bleach in if for too long :-/ I got it redone by the hairdressers that I normally go to and she was like OMG your hair is so damaged and she did what she could to help it but the ends were still fried so put a dark brown through it feels heaps better now :)

I saw that Wal-Mart carries preseed now, but I didn't look at the price. Hopefully it is cheaper than the drugstore!
My hair is a bit damaged still from when my hairdresser striped the black out to make it red. I need to get it trimmed and maybe it will be a little bit better. I bet your hair looks really good!

I saw that preseed is 19.95 at target, but my Walmart doesn't carry it.

Can't get in on the shelf in Australia :( have to get in online that's why I haven't bought any.
Thanks CJGirl, it looks a lot better now lol! I wish colouring didn't damage it so much :(
So I've started a workout routine now, treadmill for 30-45 minutes and light weights plus sit ups :) feeling really good doing it as well :) I need to loose 20kg ( so like 44 pounds ) hoping it comes off quickly! Lol!

Sad moment another friend announced a pregnancy today she's 9 weeks only been trying for a month or two :( 4th bub. It's not fair! :brat:

I saw that preseed is 19.95 at target, but my Walmart doesn't carry it.

I'll have to check Target too. I think at the drugstore here it's like $25, so that is still a little bit better. Thanks!

Misscalais, that sounds like a good workout routine. I'm sure you will see a change in no time :) Sorry about the pregnancy announcement :( It is so hard to hear about people hardly having to try. There apparently is a child birthing class held weekly at a house near mine (which my "best friend" also attends) and each Tuesday if I have to drive that way at a certain time I get to see a whole parade of pregnant women, not to mention my friend's car right there near my house yet she doesn't speak to me anymore! I ran into her at a festival we have here a couple of weekends ago. It was super awkward and of course after I mentioned how close she was to delivery she said to me, "Well how is "all that" going for you?" in a tone as if I were a pathetic child. After it was over I was shaking and had to go into the restroom for a second to hold back tears. DH was really sweet about it though and made me feel better and we had a great day. I just went off on a rant again lol

So FF says I O today. We BD Monday and Today and I guess we probably will again this week lol I am so over TTC at the moment. I will begin testing on the 17th.

Misscalais, that sounds like a good workout routine. I'm sure you will see a change in no time :) Sorry about the pregnancy announcement :( It is so hard to hear about people hardly having to try. There apparently is a child birthing class held weekly at a house near mine (which my "best friend" also attends) and each Tuesday if I have to drive that way at a certain time I get to see a whole parade of pregnant women, not to mention my friend's car right there near my house yet she doesn't speak to me anymore! I ran into her at a festival we have here a couple of weekends ago. It was super awkward and of course after I mentioned how close she was to delivery she said to me, "Well how is "all that" going for you?" in a tone as if I were a pathetic child. After it was over I was shaking and had to go into the restroom for a second to hold back tears. DH was really sweet about it though and made me feel better and we had a great day. I just went off on a rant again lol
Oh my goodness :( that's so sad Hun I can't imagine how hard that must be for you. What type of friend does that, she sounds horrible :(
Some people are just jerks. :hugs: hope your ok.
Fingers crossed you O today! Any chance you can BD again tomorrow night just to cover it a little more. I understand how your feeling I'm over it too. I think I've finally stopped bleeding today, I stopped for half a day two days ago but ended up starting again :-/ so fingers crossed its all over :) I also forgot to temp today lmao! I'm only on the third day.
My 2 year old just came and sat on my lap and was like 'aww mummy my booby, my booby' pressing on his belly and I was like what's wrong and he's like 'ouch my booby hurts' lol and I was like do you mean your belly hurts and he's like 'yeah ouch my belly sore' lol! I cracked up felt his tummy and he let out a big fart :haha: it cracked me up. Kids are funny :)
DS1 turned four yesterday I can't believe he's four already! I really want to hurry up and be pregnant so there isn't a huge gap between them.

Oh my goodness :( that's so sad Hun I can't imagine how hard that must be for you. What type of friend does that, she sounds horrible :(
Some people are just jerks. :hugs: hope your ok.
Fingers crossed you O today! Any chance you can BD again tomorrow night just to cover it a little more. I understand how your feeling I'm over it too. I think I've finally stopped bleeding today, I stopped for half a day two days ago but ended up starting again :-/ so fingers crossed its all over :) I also forgot to temp today lmao! I'm only on the third day.
My 2 year old just came and sat on my lap and was like 'aww mummy my booby, my booby' pressing on his belly and I was like what's wrong and he's like 'ouch my booby hurts' lol and I was like do you mean your belly hurts and he's like 'yeah ouch my belly sore' lol! I cracked up felt his tummy and he let out a big fart :haha: it cracked me up. Kids are funny :)
DS1 turned four yesterday I can't believe he's four already! I really want to hurry up and be pregnant so there isn't a huge gap between them.

I guess we aren't really friends anymore, but I can make peace with that I suppose. I think we may BD again tonight :) One reason we haven't been much is because we haven't had air conditioning (which in Texas is a bad thing lol) and the thought of getting close to each other some nights was awful because it was too hot. We got a new unit today and are looking forward to a relaxing, cool night for the first time in forever! If not we probably will tomorrow. I am really not worried too much about it for the next few months. If it happens of course I will be thrilled, but if not that's okay too. I start Forensic Academy in Oct and I will be cutting it close with finishing in Feb if I am pregnant.
I really hope your bleeding stops completely soon! I am like you and forgot to temp like the 3rd day in and gave up lol Stick with it! It may help :)
Your little one sounds hilarious! I love how funny kids are!

well the other day when I went to the rest room my cm had a little blood in it . Sorry if it is TMI but not sure why it was there. I would think it was to early to O because I was only like 9 DPO. Tomorrow is my last day at my job. I am so excited that it will finally be over. Also I m make a scrap book for my mom for mothers day that had pictures from when we were younger. Do ya think she will like it. She has no clue that I stole all her pictures out of the closet. HAHA im so sneaky lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->