TTC#2 for the 4th month

Nlb I think she will love it. It sounds like an awesome idea.

Misscalais I hope you stop bleeding soon.

Cjgirl that girl sounds mean and nasty, I would have said something snarky back.

Afm I can't wait to start ttc again. We have about 2 1/2 weeks left til vacation. We also had our 3 yr wedding anniversary yesterday, in my card he wrote that he can't wait for a little "surprise" in our life. He makes me so happy.

Nlb I think she will love it. It sounds like an awesome idea.

Misscalais I hope you stop bleeding soon.

Cjgirl that girl sounds mean and nasty, I would have said something snarky back.

Afm I can't wait to start ttc again. We have about 2 1/2 weeks left til vacation. We also had our 3 yr wedding anniversary yesterday, in my card he wrote that he can't wait for a little "surprise" in our life. He makes me so happy.

Awe you dh sounds sweet I hope ya get you bfp soon. My husband and I will have our 1 year anniversary on June 9. I think it would be very special if I could get a bfp before that.

nlb, if you were 9dpo it could have been implantation bleeding. I think your mom will love that! I use to scrapbook so much, but I just don't have the time for it anymore.

athena, that was so sweet of your DH :) I should have said something to her, but I am not very good at things like that. I guess that's better than waiting a talking about her to y'all behind her back lol

Hope we all get BFPs soon!

nlb, if you were 9dpo it could have been implantation bleeding. I think your mom will love that! I use to scrapbook so much, but I just don't have the time for it anymore.

athena, that was so sweet of your DH :) I should have said something to her, but I am not very good at things like that. I guess that's better than waiting a talking about her to y'all behind her back lol

Hope we all get BFPs soon!

I'm sorry not 9 dpo I mint cd9

Oh okay. Then I'm not sure what it could have been, unless you just had a tiny tear or something that bled a bit.

Thanks cjgirl and he can be very sweet but he has his pain in the ass moments too lol

CJGirl, I'm loving your relaxed approach this month it's definitely helping me to relax a little too. My bleeding stopped all day yesterday BD last night but had random pink blood in my CM throughout the day when I wiped. Wasn't there every time I went to the loo but its strange because its never happened to me before, maybe just an irritated cervix or something I'm not sure but I'm hoping that's the last of it lol!
I'm not sure how hot it gets in Texas but by the sounds of it it must be very hot I'm glad you've got the AC going now, I know I don't want even touch my hubby when it's hot let alone BD :haha:
Nlb, I'm not sure what that could have been? I know you can get ovulation bleeding but CD9 seems too early for that was it just a little bit, not pain or anything? Do you have any cysts or anything like that? And I'm sure your mum is going to love the scrapbook!
Athena happy anniversary! Your hubby sounds like a sweetie. I hope you guys get bfp really soon!

Oh by the way girls I will not be testing during my TWW again. After this time it's just too much and I never want to go through that again. So as hard as its going to be I won't be testing until at least 5 days after AF is due. I don't want to leave it too late because ill be asking to have my progesterone checked. But no more TWW testing again for this mumma! Lol.

CJGirl, I'm loving your relaxed approach this month it's definitely helping me to relax a little too. My bleeding stopped all day yesterday BD last night but had random pink blood in my CM throughout the day when I wiped. Wasn't there every time I went to the loo but its strange because its never happened to me before, maybe just an irritated cervix or something I'm not sure but I'm hoping that's the last of it lol!
I'm not sure how hot it gets in Texas but by the sounds of it it must be very hot I'm glad you've got the AC going now, I know I don't want even touch my hubby when it's hot let alone BD :haha:
Nlb, I'm not sure what that could have been? I know you can get ovulation bleeding but CD9 seems too early for that was it just a little bit, not pain or anything? Do you have any cysts or anything like that? And I'm sure your mum is going to love the scrapbook!
Athena happy anniversary! Your hubby sounds like a sweetie. I hope you guys get bfp really soon!

No there wasn't any pain and it was just a little bit. Maybe just irritated or something. It has stoped. I don't blam you for not wanting to test during TTW. I'm going to keep myself busy so I don't try to test. I'm hoping we all get a bfp this month.

Glad to be of help lol I signed up for a summer class yesterday. It's 5 weeks long and I have to read 5 novels and a text! I don't think I will have a second to think about babies! I don't blame you for not wanting to test in the 2WW. I wouldn't either if my doctor wasn't making me. I put it off as long as I can though.

How's everyone doing?
So even though hubby said he didn't want to try again so soon, we have BD twice :haha: both times I've had pink CM the next day. Like tiny streaks of blood in the CM not full pink CM, I'm not sure why that's happening? It's never happened to me before. Wondering if maybe my cervix is irritated or something I'm not sure.
It's Mother's Day today here in Australia and its been really crap. Hubby has issues with his mum so it's never a great day, wish he would lighten up for me though, didn't even get me a gift :( but my boys made me somethings from day care so that was nice. Is it Mother's Day over there? If so happy Mother's Day if not well happy Mother's Day anyway lol

How's everyone doing?
So even though hubby said he didn't want to try again so soon, we have BD twice :haha: both times I've had pink CM the next day. Like tiny streaks of blood in the CM not full pink CM, I'm not sure why that's happening? It's never happened to me before. Wondering if maybe my cervix is irritated or something I'm not sure.
It's Mother's Day today here in Australia and its been really crap. Hubby has issues with his mum so it's never a great day, wish he would lighten up for me though, didn't even get me a gift :( but my boys made me somethings from day care so that was nice. Is it Mother's Day over there? If so happy Mother's Day if not well happy Mother's Day anyway lol

It's Mother's Day here also. Happy Mother's Day to you too! :) I was up all night making the food for today...I thought us mother's were suppose to take it easy today lol Sorry your DH didn't get you a gift. At least those sweet boys made you a gift! Those are the gifts I love, the ones DD makes. She wrote me a poem at school. It's so cute! As far as the CM, I would think it is just an irritation or little tear. Probably not anything to worry about I wouldn't think.

It's Mother's Day here also. Happy Mother's Day to you too! :) I was up all night making the food for today...I thought us mother's were suppose to take it easy today lol Sorry your DH didn't get you a gift. At least those sweet boys made you a gift! Those are the gifts I love, the ones DD makes. She wrote me a poem at school. It's so cute! As far as the CM, I would think it is just an irritation or little tear. Probably not anything to worry about I wouldn't think.
Lol! Us mums never get to rest otherwise you'd end up just having pizza and beer if it was left up to the men :haha: I hope you had a lovely day. Yeah hand made gifts are the best, they are the ones you can keep forever :) a poem that's so cute! I can't wait till my boys are big enough to do that :) when my nan died ( mums mum ) last year when sorting through her things we found letters from my mum and her siblings to their mum and dad it was so sweet. My grandparents were from England and they wrote I love you mammy on the letters which I thought was so cute and apparently my uncle got teased at school by the Aussie kids cause he called her mammy so he had to start calling her mum.
Lol anyway random story of the day lol!

Lol! Us mums never get to rest otherwise you'd end up just having pizza and beer if it was left up to the men :haha: I hope you had a lovely day. Yeah hand man gifts are the best, they are the ones you can keep forever :) a poem that's so cute! I can't wait till my boys are big enough to do that :) when my nan died ( mums mum ) last year when sorting through her things we found letters from my mum and her siblings to their mum and dad it was so sweet. My grandparents were from England and they wrote I love you mammy on the letters which I thought was so cute and apparently my uncle got teased at school by the Aussie kids cause he called her mammy so he had to start calling her mum.
Lol anyway random story of the day lol!

Haha! Well DH grilled for us every night this past week so I guess he was off the hook! We did have a fun day. We went to my sister in laws house. Well except for the part where she thought I wasn't drinking my mimosa (I just hardly drink anymore and was drinking slower than everyone else and had only taken 2 sips) and she got all exciting thinking I was pregnant. I said no and excused myself. I started crying and had to go to the bathroom.
That is such a cute story :) We call my grandmother B. It was Granny B when I was little. Her name is Mary and the B had absolutely nothing to do with her name, one day I just started putting Bs at the end of everything and that one stuck lol

Aww Hun :( that must have been hard for you. I'm sorry, it's hard when people make assumptions. :hugs:
I'm glad you had a lovely day other than that.
Lol that's so funny and so random!

It's weird how I honestly have been pretty laid back about everything lately, but somehow when she said that it just hit me hard. I think I sort of feel like I am letting them down or something because it is taking so long to get pregnant.

It is less than two weeks now til we go to Mexico for vacation which also means less than 2 weeks til we start ttc again. Yay!!! I am very excited for this cycle because I have a very good feeling about it. We won't be stressed and thinking about it because we will be on vacation. My period should be starting soon so I should ovulate on vacation.

It is less than two weeks now til we go to Mexico for vacation which also means less than 2 weeks til we start ttc again. Yay!!! I am very excited for this cycle because I have a very good feeling about it. We won't be stressed and thinking about it because we will be on vacation. My period should be starting soon so I should ovulate on vacation.

That sounds like it is going to be great! Good luck! FX tight for you :) :dust:

I'm on either my 4th or 5th cycle now... My AF is due today, really hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->