TTC#2 for the 4th month

Here R the cupcakes I made. The 2 Baseballs and the baseball hat and stars I made out of Chocolate.

Attachments

• Jacobs ITB Cupcakes 2013.jpg
    Jacobs ITB Cupcakes 2013.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1
Cjgirl my dh is going to get tested if we don't get a bfp this cycle, so I can start Clomid. Funny story actually, we were keeping it quiet that we are ttc, my parents and sister and a few friends know, but dh's family will be told it was a "surprise" baby because they think we should wait til we are in our 30s because that's what they did. Well they are pretty old now and who knows how long his dad has left as he has a lot of medical conditions. So dh was talking to them and his mom thinks that I've been going to the doctor because my cycle is out of whack which is tru but they don't know it's because we are also ttc and that's why im trying to get it back on track. Well dh mentions that they may put me on Clomid not thinking that they would know what that was and his dad blurts out they put women trying to get pregnant on that and dh covered with it was to help my cycle and my mother in law agreed that if they use it for women trying to get pregnant then they probably use it for that. Lol he left out the part about covering and I was like so they know now and he was like no and told me the rest lol. I'm 25 dh is 23 will be 24 in June, so we aren't super young and we've been married fir 3 years so I don't see what the big deal is, my mom started telling me to have a baby last summer lol

I think ya are at a great age to get pregnant. I was told I gets harder to get pregnant the older you get. I am about to be 32 and it seems a lot harder then it did with my DS. Good Luck I hope it happens soon for you and everyone else TTC. I will try harder next month I just needed time to not be stress from TTC and my old job.

nlb, those cupcakes look great! You are so talented! Wish you could help with mine for DD's bday in september lol I would have started testing tomorrow had AF not decided to drop by early! At least I am about to ovulate again, or should ovulate again instead. Guess I should be grateful for a short cycle that has gotten me started early again. I am so glad that you like your new job! That will probably help with the stress for sure!

It is confusing! When he said the doctor said that, I was like tell me something I don't know! I mean really, is that how it works?! lol And I don't know about that doctor, but I like to BD at other times also, not just to make babies lol I find OPKs to be more of a headache than anything else, but since DH asked I am going to use them. We are going out of town for memorial day so hopefully a little time away will help too.
Lol that's right, I think if we only BD like twice a mth at O time you'd never get pregnant lol a healthy sex life is a big factor I think if you're only BD just to have a baby then I think that's odd. I mean I don't have a huge sex drive but we have always pretty much been every 2-3 day our whole relationship :)
Do you know when DH will get his results back?
Fingers crossed the the time away helps :)

I'm doing good I don't think I'm going to catch the egg. But I haven't been trying to much this month. I am loving my new job so I'm hoping me having less stress helps. I made cupcakes for my sons end of season tee ball party. I will post a pic. I think they came out really cute. Has anyone had a bfp yet?
Thats good :) im glad you're loving your new job. Less stress is definitely a good thing. No bfp for me yet I don't even know if I've ovulated or if I'm going to this cycle. Ill test on the 3rd if AF hasn't arrived by then. I'm CD 22 now. The cupcakes are gorgeous!

Athena I think you and your hubby are at a good age to be TTC. And you guys are married so of course that is bound to be on the cards :) I wouldn't worry too much about what your mil and fil think because at the end of the day it has nothing to do with them. My mil had a sook when we told her I was pregnant, said was like I'm too young to be a grandparent. We had only got engaged like a few weeks before, but I had no idea I was already pregnant so she had it in her head we only got engaged cause I was pregnant ( meanwhile we had already been together 5 years at that point and hubby had had the ring for a few mths before he even asked me ) so I couldn't even believe she would say that.
I was 21 when I had DS1 and even then I think it was a pretty good age

Thanks ladies we aren't worried about it or we wouldn't be trying just figure it might save some lectures if we say it was a surprise. I mean really since they want grand kids they should be happy cause I'm 25 and already having trouble getting pregnant.

On another note I've been researching things to help you get pregnant and found geritol. I had never heard of it but they sell it at Walmart for $3 so I figured it was worth a shot. I got the liquid but they have liquid and pills. It is basically a multivitamin but the old wives tale is that there is a baby in every bottle. Side note though it is disgusting. But if it gets me pregnant i say bad taste is a small price to pay.

I've read that too Hun and vertex I think it's called apparently you can get it from the health food shops and its meant to make your periods regular and help with ovulation lots of girls fell pregnant 1st mth on that too :)

It is confusing! When he said the doctor said that, I was like tell me something I don't know! I mean really, is that how it works?! lol And I don't know about that doctor, but I like to BD at other times also, not just to make babies lol I find OPKs to be more of a headache than anything else, but since DH asked I am going to use them. We are going out of town for memorial day so hopefully a little time away will help too.
Lol that's right, I think if we only BD like twice a mth at O time you'd never get pregnant lol a healthy sex life is a big factor I think if you're only BD just to have a baby then I think that's odd. I mean I don't have a huge sex drive but we have always pretty much been every 2-3 day our whole relationship :)
Do you know when DH will get his results back?
Fingers crossed the the time away helps :)

I'm not sure when he will get the results with the holiday and all, but soon I hope.

Thanks ladies we aren't worried about it or we wouldn't be trying just figure it might save some lectures if we say it was a surprise. I mean really since they want grand kids they should be happy cause I'm 25 and already having trouble getting pregnant.

On another note I've been researching things to help you get pregnant and found geritol. I had never heard of it but they sell it at Walmart for $3 so I figured it was worth a shot. I got the liquid but they have liquid and pills. It is basically a multivitamin but the old wives tale is that there is a baby in every bottle. Side note though it is disgusting. But if it gets me pregnant i say bad taste is a small price to pay.

I agree! Whatever works! Last night I overheard our newlywed friends talking and the wife said to her DH, "We will wait a year and a half and then start trying." I feel guilty because I thought, I hope it takes her a while so she understands this. I know that is awful.

I won't have internet out in the country, so I will talk to you girls on Tuesday! I hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Hey ladies we leave for the airport in 2 hours. I'm so excited that I haven't been able to sleep. I'll be posting from Mexico :)

Have Hun Hun! I'm excited for you. Enjoy yourselves you deserve it :)

I'm sure tie already gone,but have a great vacation Athena, relax and have a blast!!!

We had a good time. Not very relaxing though lol A lot of family showed up and the house was full and very noisy! It was good to see everyone, but a little stressful. I felt like we didn't get much time with my grandparents, but I also had to read almost the entire time for school. We got to BD once, but FF says I ovulate tomorrow so we are going to tonight and hopefully tomorrow.

We had a good time. Not very relaxing though lol A lot of family showed up and the house was full and very noisy! It was good to see everyone, but a little stressful. I felt like we didn't get much time with my grandparents, but I also had to read almost the entire time for school. We got to BD once, but FF says I ovulate tomorrow so we are going to tonight and hopefully tomorrow.
Oh dear lol I'm sorry it wasn't as relaxing as you thought it would be.
Fingers crossed for O! I hope this is your month after what you just had to go through.
I'm CD26 still no idea if I've oed or not :-/ I've had no symptoms that I have so if I haven't I'm really hoping it doesn't drag on too long.

Athena how is your holiday going? I hope you are having lots of fun and getting lots of BD action in :p
Nlb how are you going bfp yet?
So I need to get a Pap smear and was going to go yesterday, ( as it was both my boys day care day ) so the only day I can do anything and DS2 woke up sick so he had to stay home. I'd shaven my legs and all my girly bits so I was nice and fresh :haha: but I didn't even get to go. I've been putting it off for so long and really need it done.

I hope everyone is doing great. The Internet is hit or miss so just wanted to stop in and say hi. We are having a great time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->