TTC#2 for the 4th month

Misscalais, I hope you od or will soon! Sorry you missed going to the dr and that your little one is sick. Hope he feels better soon! You just reminded me I need to get a pap smear too!

That's awesome Athena! Looking forward to hearing all about it :)
Thanks cjgirl hopefully he will be better soon its hit him pretty hard. He always gets everything 10x worse then his big brother it's sad :(
Hopefully ill be able to get my pap next Monday, if AF hasn't arrived by then. If not ill have to wait till the week after lol!
Haha no worries its an easy thing to forget lol!

Cjgirl, glad you had a good time, but boo to no relaxing! That's Usually how my family get together a turn out. So much going on its just overwhelming sometimes. How is the job going? Your still working at the school right?
Misscalais, sorry to hear ds isn't feeling good hope he gets well soon!
Athena, glad your having a great time can't wait to hear all about it!

Cjgirl, glad you had a good time, but boo to no relaxing! That's Usually how my family get together a turn out. So much going on its just overwhelming sometimes. How is the job going? Your still working at the school right?
Misscalais, sorry to hear ds isn't feeling good hope he gets well soon!
Athena, glad your having a great time can't wait to hear all about it!

Work is good. We were told we had to vacate one of our labs though so I have been packing and moving boxes the past 2 days which isn't super fun lol I am nervous and excited though that I get to take over as the full time TA in the fall. My co worker is graduating. I will be busy, but I am thankful for the job. How have you been?

Athena how is your holiday going? I hope you are having lots of fun and getting lots of BD action in :p
Nlb how are you going bfp yet?
So I need to get a Pap smear and was going to go yesterday, ( as it was both my boys day care day ) so the only day I can do anything and DS2 woke up sick so he had to stay home. I'd shaven my legs and all my girly bits so I was nice and fresh :haha: but I didn't even get to go. I've been putting it off for so long and really need it done.

I havn't tested. im surprised I didn't test at all this month. I guess it is because I didn't try to hard. Af was due sunday. and she hasn't arrived yet. but in sure she will be here soon.

nlb, I admire your patience! lol It is so hard not to test sometimes. I am just proud that for the past 2 months I only tested 3 times. Hope I can keep that up this month. Hope AF doesn't show for you! When will you test if she continues not to show? I will start testing on the 5th, but we didn't try too hard this month either.

Just wanted to tell y'all we just went to see Epic and it was really good! DD loved it and so did we!

Thanks dragonfly :) he's on the mend, finally taught him to blow his nose properly yay! Lol.
Nlb oh my goodness you have done really well. And you're a couple of days late even better! When will you plan on testing? Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)
I'm CD28. Don't know how many DPO or if its even happened. But will test next Monday if AF hasn't arrived by then. I'm rather crampy though so I'm presuming she's on her way. Hoping I don't have to wait too long :)

Im not sure yet when I will test. im thinking im late only because I am stressed about my new job. I started this job 2 weeks ago and I really like working there but. I have only worked 3 days in the past 2 weeks. The owner said the sells have dropped and there is just not a lot of work to do so not to come in till Tuesday then she texted Monday and said to come in Thursday then she text tonight and said not to come in till Tuesday again. I know its not just me because she did a group message to all the employees. Im just so annoyed right now because I quit my full time job to come work for this lady full time and I am very very part time. Ive been cleaning familys houses just so im doing something to bring in a little money. I just feel down because I feel like im going backwards in life. sorry for the ranting.
I hope all of ya get you BFP soon. That would make me happy if we all did.

Oh Hun I'm sorry that really sux. That's really not good on her behalf.
Hopefully it picks up soon, do you have a contract for full time hours because if you do they still have to pay you. I know my hubby still has to pay his apprentice for days off if he doesn't have any work.
Try not to stress too much. Hopefully it's your bfp :)

Im not sure yet when I will test. im thinking im late only because I am stressed about my new job. I started this job 2 weeks ago and I really like working there but. I have only worked 3 days in the past 2 weeks. The owner said the sells have dropped and there is just not a lot of work to do so not to come in till Tuesday then she texted Monday and said to come in Thursday then she text tonight and said not to come in till Tuesday again. I know its not just me because she did a group message to all the employees. Im just so annoyed right now because I quit my full time job to come work for this lady full time and I am very very part time. Ive been cleaning familys houses just so im doing something to bring in a little money. I just feel down because I feel like im going backwards in life. sorry for the ranting.
I hope all of ya get you BFP soon. That would make me happy if we all did.

I'm sorry. That's rough and I hope things pick up soon and you get your hours in. And I really hope AF doesn't show and you get a BFP soon :)

I don't know if it is because I missed out on testing a couple of weeks ago or what, but I already know I am not going to do so well this time with not testing a lot. I just ordered 5, 10miu tests online so now I can start testing as soon as Monday. They probably won't get here until after that though anyway and by then I could probably use a FRER, but oh well lol I am so anxious to see if this crazy out of nowhere AF had any effect on things!

I don't know if it is because I missed out on testing a couple of weeks ago or what, but I already know I am not going to do so well this time with not testing a lot. I just ordered 5, 10miu tests online so now I can start testing as soon as Monday. They probably won't get here until after that though anyway and by then I could probably use a FRER, but oh well lol I am so anxious to see if this crazy out of nowhere AF had any effect on things!
Lol fingers crossed that it did and you get bfp :)

Well I just noticed I am on cd31. And I haven't tested yet. My husband has been wondering why ad hasn't started yet. I told him idk go get me some test. Lol so that is where he just went. I love that man.i hope to get a bfp soon

I would but I don't need to go to the restroom yet lol. I do plan on tonight though

OMG I just got a BFP. im so excited I can hardly control myself. I will send ya the pic.

I just can't stop smiling.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members