TTC#2 for the 4th month

Cjgirl did hubby get his results back yet?

Sorry, I just saw this post. He won't get any back until he has given a second sample. And since we live about an hour from the lab and we had to BD this past weekend it is going to be hard to find time, but hopefully he will make it in next week.

I hope ya get your BFP also. we r very excited. Im going to call the dr in the morning. This is a great time to find out because our anniversary is next Saturday.

I feel like there is hope for me even though we didn't try very hard! This is so awesome!

So I took another test this morning it was a digital test and I got a question mark. It made me a little scared

So I took another test this morning it was a digital test and I got a question mark. It made me a little scared

It may have just been an error. I have gotten errors on digis a few times. If there is not enough pee or too much on them they error and I am sure other reasons as well. Did the instructions say anything about question marks? Your lines last night were so dark I think everything is probably fine :)

I'm sure it was just an error. There are no way you had lines like that at night and then not show on a digital. Did you retest?

yes I retested and the lines are still there. I have my first dr. apt on Thursday at 4:30. I can't wait

Omg nlb congrats. You give me hope with the pcos. This cycle you didn't use Clomid right?

Warning tmi:
So two nights ago I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was probably about two tablespoons of brown tinged mucus. I of course freaked out called ob. He said to put my feet up and relax. Didnt mention or even say anything about it being mucus plug. I of course google and figure that's what it must have been. But it says that it can regenerate. Now yesterday no incidents. Last night woke up with a few pains in bump. And today I have been having horrible tmi diarrhea all day, but no pains. I'm just starting to wonder if its coincidence or if this could start something and I should be worried.

Warning tmi:
So two nights ago I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was probably about two tablespoons of brown tinged mucus. I of course freaked out called ob. He said to put my feet up and relax. Didnt mention or even say anything about it being mucus plug. I of course google and figure that's what it must have been. But it says that it can regenerate. Now yesterday no incidents. Last night woke up with a few pains in bump. And today I have been having horrible tmi diarrhea all day, but no pains. I'm just starting to wonder if its coincidence or if this could start something and I should be worried.

Did the pains before feel like contractions at all? I would think if he felt it was a bad thing he would have wanted to see you, but maybe you should give him another call just to check.

I just can't stop smiling.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :happydance: omg nlb I knew you would get bfp I had such a good feeling when you said you were late!
CONGRATS!
Woooooooooooot! These lines are super amazing.
Praying for a super sticky bean for you xo my lines on the last two pregnancies where no where near that dark so I'm sure everything is perfect.

Warning tmi:
Might just have been a tummy bug or eaten something that didn't quite agree with you?
I know the mucus plug can come out in little bits then build itself back up again. Have you been super busy? Praying everything is ok xo

So I'm CD30 today. Been having cramps and feeling yucky so I'm really hoping if doesnt take too long for AF to start. I started bleeding on CD 33 with the chemical and got AF CD 34 after MC so I'm presuming its not too far away. :)

So I had something strange today. Dh and I bd'd after I go to wipe the outside off and there was blood, it's cd 18 so idk what's going on but I put in a softcup and nothing else. But the bding wasn't rough or anything like that so I don't know what's going on.

Misscalais when will you test if af doesn't come?

So I had something strange today. Dh and I bd'd after I go to wipe the outside off and there was blood, it's cd 18 so idk what's going on but I put in a softcup and nothing else. But the bding wasn't rough or anything like that so I don't know what's going on.

Misscalais when will you test if af doesn't come?
Do you know if you have ovulated yet Hun? Could it be IB? Also I've read that sometimes when you ovulated you can get ovulation bleeding.
I think ill buy some tests on Monday and ill test Tuesday morning with fmu if AF hasn't arrived by then. I'm feeling wet down there and keep checking to see if its AF. It's normally like that before she comes.

athena, I've read that you can bleed a bit with ovulation too. Was there a lot or just a little bit?

Misscalais, I am crossing my fingers so tight that AF says away! We will be testing together, so maybe this whole cycle messed up thing with me isn't all that bad :) My AF isn't due until the 9th though, but as soon as those 10 miu test get here, I'm gonna go for it lol

Correction AF is due the 11th. I forgot today was the first and was looking at July on FF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->